What's new

P90x

I wanted to be "tough" this week so I did P90, some hardcore running, and helped my dad move a bunch of giant branches for 2 hours. Now I can't even reach over to wipe my own ***. :(

I wanted to be "tough" this week so I did P90, some hardcore running, and helped my dad move a bunch of giant branches for 2 hours. Now I can't even reach over to wipe my own ***. :(

I find this whole post mildly entertaining and erotic at the same time.

"Balloun." So good.

@ Trout: Seriously, man, to step your game up, look into the slow carb diet thing...it'll help you lose even more weight.

"Balloun." So good.

@ Trout: Seriously, man, to step your game up, look into the slow carb diet thing...it'll help you lose even more weight.

I think I'll pass, but thanks. I am not really interested in losing weight, it has just happened to be a byproduct of changing my lifestyle/health.

Congrats Trout. Awesome you're losing weight. Once school is done, about 3 weeks, I'm planning on starting P90x Insanity. I'm pretty excited.

Hantlers,

Not trying to troll. Are you a fatty? Yes, I know you've been here on the board since the days of Kiri.

Hantlers,

Not trying to troll. Are you a fatty? Yes, I know you've been here on the board since the days of Kiri.

I'm not fat, I'm just a little heavier than I wanna be. I still workout quite a bit, I just have a hard time making myself do cardio. So currently I'm 6'0 and about 200 lbs with just a little bit of some love handles, so I wanna do P90 to get back into shape and get me back into cardio.

True story: Having never clicked on this thread I thought it was about a radio station for months.

Only clicked on it because I wondered what could possibly be on the radio that was so good it was sustaining the thread this long.

True story: Having never clicked on this thread I thought it was about a radio station for months.

Only clicked on it because I wondered what could possibly be on the radio that was so good it was sustaining the thread this long.

If it's not on Jersey Shore, you don't care to know about it, do you?

If it's not on Jersey Shore, you don't care to know about it, do you?

ronniexenadrinejpg.jpg

Bump

So has anyone else started and or finished it?

I'm in my last week of the first 90 days and I loved it and plan to keep going. I dropped about 20 pounds of fat and gained nearly 11 pounds of muscle since I've started. I started being able to touch about 3/4 of the way up the net on a basketball hoop and now I can grab the rim. At least 20 people I know are now doing p90X once they saw the result my girlfriend and I were getting.

The first month I followed the high protein diet really closely and had great results. My diet has got worse since then but I've started working out a lot more. On two of the non cardio days I run 3 miles, and on the other I play basketball. I usually go to Bikrim Yoga instead of Yoga X.

Bump

So has anyone else started and or finished it?

I'm in my last week of the first 90 days and I loved it and plan to keep going. I dropped about 20 pounds of fat and gained nearly 11 pounds of muscle since I've started. I started being able to touch about 3/4 of the way up the net on a basketball hoop and now I can grab the rim. At least 20 people I know are now doing p90X once they saw the result my girlfriend and I were getting.

The first month I followed the high protein diet really closely and had great results. My diet has got worse since then but I've started working out a lot more. On two of the non cardio days I run 3 miles, and on the other I play basketball. I usually go to Bikrim Yoga instead of Yoga X.

I am still doing Yoga X on a regular basis, but that's as far as I got into P90x. I have lost 35 lbs in the last 5 months though, and have ridiculous flexibility for a man of my size. Before I started I was about 6 inches from being able to touch my toes, now I can put my fists on the ground in front of me. I can actually see my willy. Life is good. Yoga X > Science