What's new

P90x

Whoever invented that 'sitting' yoga ******* needs to have their face removed. My hammy's hate my guts right now, and I can't say that I blame them.

Beats the hell out of the first 50 minutes. IMO. Except that end part where you lie on your back and hold your legs out away from your torso, at 75 degrees, an inch off the floor. Whoever invented THAT specific *******, needs to have their face removed.

I've been on a insane diet for the last 13 months and I've lost 85 pounds off of just diet. I'm at the weight I want to be at, just not enough of it is muscle. I've been 250 and very muscular before, but now I'm 175 and want to be toned not bulky. Think p90 is the way to go?

What did you do?

What did you do?

I did the HCG diet for 45 days and lost 40 pounds. Then pretty much ever since that I've just been eating just lean meat, and organic fruit and veggies and a few nuts here and there for a total of only about 1000 calories a day. Went from 38% body fat to 17% last I checked. Havent had sugar, anything processed, or carbs in almost a year. I replaced miracle noodles with anything that would normally have rice or pasta. I've also went from pretty much eating out for every meal to only eating out a handful of times in the last year.

I recently just started playing full court basketball once or twice a week for exercise. I'm big into salt water reef tanks, which are very expensive. So I started a business buy and selling entire tank set ups to help pay for my personal tank. I specialize in huge tanks that are 180+ gallons. So breaking down and moving 3000+ pound tanks every weeks gives you a really good workout.

I'm the lightest I've been since 7th grade.... and by 30 pounds....

I did the HCG diet for 45 days and lost 40 pounds. Then pretty much ever since that I've just been eating just lean meat, and organic fruit and veggies and a few nuts here and there for a total of only about 1000 calories a day. Went from 38% body fat to 17% last I checked. Havent had sugar, anything processed, or carbs in almost a year. I replaced miracle noodles with anything that would normally have rice or pasta. I've also went from pretty much eating out for every meal to only eating out a handful of times in the last year.

I recently just started playing full court basketball once or twice a week for exercise. I'm big into salt water reef tanks, which are very expensive. So I started a business buy and selling entire tank set ups to help pay for my personal tank. I specialize in huge tanks that are 180+ gallons. So breaking down and moving 3000+ pound tanks every weeks gives you a really good workout.

I'm the lightest I've been since 7th grade.... and by 30 pounds....

Dude, seriously. Congratulations. I know and understand how much it takes to dedicate yourself to something...anything. Sounds like you're on a great path.

Well I finally got back on the horse. With my ankle securely taped to start with. I messed it up pretty good. That dog is damn lucky she didn't die, and that I didn't outright kill her afterward. It is definitely tough getting going again when you can't do everything as you need/want to.

Oh I would have loved to do this to that dog right after I sprained my ankle:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7hH0yu_t0Rc

Apparently I am worse than Hitler. I got a negrep (unsigned of course) for that post because, obviously, it means I condone all kinds of animal violence and spend my days trying to find new ways to torture animals without actually killing them so I can gleefully torture them again tomorrow. In no way could it have been a means to convey in a fairly humorous manner how I felt about my dog at that very moment in time that I tripped on her. I am sure no one else in all of mankind ever had a similar circumstance with their beloved pet and cried out "Gah I could kill you right now you stupid dog" other than if we meant it because in our very soul we are vicious fiends with nothing but animal destruction on our minds. We all know that every time something like this gets posted it represents the entirety of who that person is, more so than anything else they could have ever done in life. Good call negrepper!

Here is it by the way. They have such insight into me it is scary:

This is for the post about your dog below (would let me give it to you there). Animal violence is not cool. People who don't think animals deserve the same respect as humans deserve none of the championships

Apparently I am worse than Hitler. I got a negrep (unsigned of course) for that post because, obviously, it means I condone all kinds of animal violence and spend my days trying to find new ways to torture animals without actually killing them so I can gleefully torture them again tomorrow. In no way could it have been a means to convey in a fairly humorous manner how I felt about my dog at that very moment in time that I tripped on her. I am sure no one else in all of mankind ever had a similar circumstance with their beloved pet and cried out "Gah I could kill you right now you stupid dog" other than if we meant it because in our very soul we are vicious fiends with nothing but animal destruction on our minds. We all know that every time something like this gets posted it represents the entirety of who that person is, more so than anything else they could have ever done in life. Good call negrepper!

For what it's worth, I was being sarcastic when I said you are worse than Hitler. Personally, I thought the clip was pretty damn funny. That being said, I knew someone would get on your *** for posting it. There are those nut cases out there that find an animal's life worth more than their fellow human. Even though the video was obviously fake they have a cow if you even depict violence against animals.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=de7Ztj92Cpo

I knew you were being sarcastic, I was just piggy backing on that for my post. Great vid by the way.

Man I really wish I could rep you right now.

Look now I condone air-filled raft-related violence toward fat balding men!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fju3yvUWDqM

(your video made me think of this Marcus =)

Week 5
I have been slacking a little as of late. I drank 2 beers at my friends dissertation defense yesterday and had some wine on Saturday evening. Also, I skipped kenpo last week because of a strained muscle in my shoulder and skipped plyometrics yesterday because of my friends post-defense barbecue extravaganza.

It's been working great still though, I still think I am making strides and I feel great. This next week I am looking to recommit myself and be more stringent about my work ethic.

Reactions: UB
Haha, I've taken like 4 days off in a row because I just hate it so bad. STarting again in the morning though.

I'm just gonna say this. Eat right, take the stairs, hit the gym at least once a week, and join a sports team. Make these things a habit over the long run (the rest of your able-bodied life).

Haha, I've taken like 4 days off in a row because I just hate it so bad. STarting again in the morning though.

Son of bitch, you take four days off and it's like I am starting over. My legs... My mother F'ing legs...