What's new

Players only meeting.

Well, except for that time they overpowered the police and filled a gallery, while armed, in a legislative session. Or when they came armed to a protest in Portland and started beating on people. Or when they attacked some guy just standing still in Ohio. Or ...

I don't know if there will be riots if Biden is elected, but it's not like we are talking about some peaceful groups. There's good reasons the FBI is more worried about right-wing violence than left-wing violence.
Lopo the ****ing moron has never heard of The Proud Boys (or he has and thinks what they do is 100% fine, probably)

Well, except for that time they overpowered the police and filled a gallery, while armed, in a legislative session. Or when they came armed to a protest in Portland and started beating on people. Or when they attacked some guy just standing still in Ohio. Or ...

I don't know if there will be riots if Biden is elected, but it's not like we are talking about some peaceful groups. There's good reasons the FBI is more worried about right-wing violence than left-wing violence.
Okay, so your example of right "protests" are a few highly debatable examples. One of which involves the Portland city shut down led by groups from the left where multiple people were killed.

No side is perfect, but to assume that there will be violent protest led by the right simply carries no merit.

Blue cities are burning right now. People are getting murdered by the hundreds. There are a number of reasons unfortunately

Sent from my SM-G970U using JazzFanz mobile app

Yes, the inner motivations of billionaires arent hard to understand.

It's called money and power. They are obsessed with it.

And you are obsessed with the sound of your own voice. Every billionare has different motivations. You don't have them more figured out than anything else in your life.

Just like every NBA player isn't on the same page with decisions being made here, nor should they have to be.

And while they aren’t playing, network execs and owners are losing money. These are the people that can impact change if properly motivated, and losing 100’s of millions can do that to a person
Network execs are going to keep a bad cop from making bad actions? Please enlighten me on how.

We have the best trained military in the world with incredible lines of discipline yet we still have rogue moron servicemen who do bad things.

People abuse power. It's unfortunate, but also reality.

If it's pointless now, why wasn't it pointless last season, or the season before that, or before that. It's not like police brutality started with George Floyd. Do these players know who Rodney King was?

Social movements are like that. The resentments build until a boil-over point is reached. That it did not boil over last year, or ten years ago, is not a good reason to say it should not boil over now.

And you are obsessed with the sound of your own voice. Every billionare has different motivations. You don't have them more figured out than anything else in your life.

Just like every NBA player isn't on the same page with decisions being made here, nor should they have to be.
lmfao

Bullcrap it's racism and wrong period end of story. Shouldn't even have to be discussed.

Yet, here you are, discussing it.

Bias expressed against those with power blows against the wind and gets lost. Bias directed against those without power feeds the wind and makes it stronger. That's the difference.

Social movements are like that. The resentments build until a boil-over point is reached. That it did not boil over last year, or ten years ago, is not a good reason to say it should not boil over now.
Its boiling over now because the media. Its so clear. From hurricane coverage to protests to shootings. The shock and awe gets attention.

If a person in the public eye doesn't act shocked by what happens, cancel culture knocks them for not caring. The players think this addresses the perception that playing means they don't care. By walking out, they trade seconds of big attention for months of constant reminders.

We live in a minute to minute society. Walking away loses impact in a matter of days. It's not worth it.

I think that was his plan if he lost the 16 election.

I think his plan if he loses in 2020 is to do a Trump World Tour and sell whatever knowledge he acquired as president to the highest bidder.....Russia, China, Saudi Arabia....you name it.
God damn. I hadn't thought of that. That's troubling and very possible from such a douchebag

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using JazzFanz mobile app

Lot of people added to the ignore list today. Dont have time for these racist.
How are people racist if they don't agree that the players walking out adequately addresses racism in this country?

You need to stop calling people names and labeling people. Its one of the most major issues we have in this country.

I'm going to be blunt and probably won't score any points when I say that people need to clean up their own house before they can change the world.

Nothing wrong with being blunt. You're repeating ignorant, ugly, untrue stereotypes that are used to justify repression retroactively.

70% of black kids don't have a father at home.

After you adjust for level of poverty and unjust policing, black families are as likely to be intact as white families.

Education in the inner city's sucks

Yes, after decades of official government policies designed to siphon off wealth from the black areas into the white areas, and the occasional white race riot to burn down the few black areas that survived these policies, by the time the 70s came around black neighborhoods were underfunded and struggled with property tax-supported structures like schools.

Your blaming black people today for the racism your ancestors benefited from.

Is that sufficiently blunt for you?

How are people racist if they don't agree that the players walking out adequately addresses racism in this country?

You need to stop calling people names and labeling people. Its one of the most major issues we have in this country.

How many fist can you fit in that gaping *****?

Problems in America:
Racial Inequality
Racial Violence
Police Brutality
Overfunded Police
Income Inequality
Lack of Affordable Healthcare
Lack of proper Covid response
Lack of Affordable higher ed
Lack of affordable childcare
Crumbling infrastructure
Endless Wars from an overfunded military

Snowflake Weenie *** Lopo : WHAT ABOUT CALLING PEOPLE RACIST THO?

Okay, so your example of right "protests" are a few highly debatable examples. One of which involves the Portland city shut down led by groups from the left where multiple people were killed.

Portland was shut down in 2018?

No side is perfect, but to assume that there will be violent protest led by the right simply carries no merit.

History disagrees. The FBI disagrees.