What's new

Protestors storm capital

Whatever helps them sleep better at night. I guess

You guys ever read the comments section of KSL? They are all among us in Utah sadly. I wish I had glasses from the movie 'They Live' so they could reveal themself.
I have a mild addiction to KSL comments. Very eye-opening. While vey conservative they have largely turned against Trump. I'm encouraged by that.

Funny to read comments from any story that has even the slightest thing to do with drugs or alcohol, 1000 people tripping over each other to point out the faults of drug an alcohol use while crowing about the superiority of abstaining.

Sorry if this was already mentioned, but...

After the Sept. 11, 2001, terrorist attacks, Congress also expanded the size of its own police force from about 800 officers to about 2,000 — as many officers as the big-city departments in Atlanta or Cleveland. The department’s annual budget is about $460 million.

Two thousand officers and a half-billion dollar annual budget, all to defend one building! These people just walked right thru the front door. Surely this is the most epic law enforcement failure in the history of mankind.

Two thousand officers and a half-billion dollar annual budget, all to defend one building! These people just walked right thru the front door. Surely this is the most epic law enforcement failure in the history of mankind.
Right up there with Benghazi.

I posted a few days ago about how trump has hurt my relationships with people and then someone (i think it was laundries?) asked me why that would be the case. Well this is why. Trump supporters are trying to destroy the country I love. Kinda hard to just look the other way on this.
Why do you assume, that Trump supporter is same as Trump voter and both of them automatically are waiting to go to a riot at first possible opportunity?

I have voted a lot in my lifetime, however that does not automatically mean that i blindly follow all the advice of the voted person. I am happy i am not an US citizen so i did not had to choose between Clinton or Trump in 2016. However, i have good people around me (some russian neighbours where we have cottage), who might have voted for Putin. While i dislike Putin i am not telling my good neighbours any bad words, because well, as a human - they are wonderful and helpful people.

IMHO every country would be better without that kind of thrashy people; however it is kind of sad, that some rioters or current or former criminals are considered holy guys/cows and an otherwise peaceful person who voted for Trump is considered an evil one.
Sad thing is that the leaders and masterminds in Russia and China have a chance to host a celebration party :-(.

68447858.jpg

Its interesting, i lead a security team at a building of a similar size, (there are 50 of us) mind you the risk assessment is vastly different. I'm astonished they couldn't lock it down and establish a safe perimeter.

Antifa are like the boogeyman in MAGA settings. Something amiss? Gotta be Antifa. Noise in the closet? Antifa. Don’t look under your bed, Antifa will lurk there (or maybe that’s just Hunter Biden).
I remember over the summer certain posters on here who insisted that ANTIFA and BLM were our top threats, not right wing terrorism. It didn’t matter how many times their videos from Andy Ngo were refuted. “But I’m not racist I’m not racist.”

Riiiiiight.

Hopefully we can put to rest once and for all this debate. Right wing terrorism is our #1 threat.

If only we had been warned...

"Given my experience working for Mr. Trump, I fear that if he loses the election in 2020, there will never be a peaceful transition of power” - Michael Cohen

Remember when Trump during the 1st debate told the Proud Boys to “stand down and stand by?”

I wish we’d finally take Trump seriously. He always tells us what he wants to do before he does it. He’s the most transparent human being I’ve ever seen.

I guess it's all about perspective. They're not there protesting something. They're there as a last ditch effort to terrorize others into what they want.

Hence, terrorist. We need anti terrorism squads, not riot or swat
And today, witnesses said Trump was “borderline enthusiastic” while watching the attack on Congress....

14 officers were injured as well.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using JazzFanz mobile app

Why do you assume, that Trump supporter is same as Trump voter and both of them automatically are waiting to go to a riot at first possible opportunity?

I have voted a lot in my lifetime, however that does not automatically mean that i blindly follow all the advice of the voted person. I am happy i am not an US citizen so i did not had to choose between Clinton or Trump in 2016. However, i have good people around me (some russian neighbours where we have cottage), who might have voted for Putin. While i dislike Putin i am not telling my good neighbours any bad words, because well, as a human - they are wonderful and helpful people.

IMHO every country would be better without that kind of thrashy people; however it is kind of sad, that some rioters or current or former criminals are considered holy guys/cows and an otherwise peaceful person who voted for Trump is considered an evil one.
Sad thing is that the leaders and masterminds in Russia and China have a chance to host a celebration party :-(.
Supporting a candidate who is trying to destroy my country that I love is something that hard for me to get over.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using JazzFanz mobile app

Antifa are like the boogeyman in MAGA settings. Something amiss? Gotta be Antifa. Noise in the closet? Antifa. Don’t look under your bed, Antifa will lurk there (or maybe that’s just Hunter Biden).
Worse. It's hunter biden's laptop.

And today, witnesses said Trump was “borderline enthusiastic” while watching the attack on Congress....
Or course he was. He's a psychopath and this was his vindication. His finest hour. He is a legend in his own mind.

Its interesting, i lead a security team at a building of a similar size, (there are 50 of us) mind you the risk assessment is vastly different. I'm astonished they couldn't lock it down and establish a safe perimeter.

In a few months they will be requesting to double the staff and quadruple the budget.

Of course he was. He's a malignant narcissist. He sees these supporters as fighting for him. All of this destruction doesn't matter. All that matters is that he feels worshipped.

Especially when there was so much talk about a huge protest with Proud Boys, etc. A coordinated lack of security almost seems plausible.
Ya think? So do I. And we are not alone.

• Multiple European security officials told Insider that President Donald Trump appeared to have tacit support among US federal agencies responsible for securing the Capitol complex in Wednesday's coup attempt.