What's new

Protestors storm capital

He’s gotta be ballistic over this. And the withdrawal symptoms could actually make him more unhinged. Everybody must be staying away from him.

It's gotta be the biggest hurt you could possibly put on him. I'm ecstatic about it.

Reactions: Red
I have a job.

However, I notice that almost everyone in the whole world is missing.

Glad you've found a place to talk to your entire list of friends.

Sorry your hero lost, babe.

I have a job.

However, I notice that almost everyone in the whole world is missing.

Glad you've found a place to talk to your entire list of friends.
Poor fella

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using JazzFanz mobile app

I also saw Parler, the Twitter equivalent for the far right got delisted from the Apple store. That’s gonna piss off some peeps.
I thought parler was the Facebook equivalent for the far right. (I have literally never seen a parler post or the website or anything so I don't really have any idea)

Whitney Phillips researches misinformation and disinformation at Syracuse University. On Wednesday, "I saw what I have been expecting to see for the last several months, even several years," she says.

In the march toward the 2020 election, "at every turn Trump and his enablers in Congress and in the media ecosystem were parroting some version of the 'deep state' narrative," she says.

Trump avoided using the term for years even as he promoted its ideas, laying the groundwork for what is happening now, Phillips says — and when he lost the election, he then used that narrative "as a bludgeon against the American people."

Those who have believed in QAnon or "deep state" theories have had those ideas reinforced for years by the conspiracy-driven media they consume, as well as by elected officials who repeat them.

The result is that now, amid election results contested by Trump, "this is a well-established narrative way of being in the world. It's not even a conspiracy theory — it is an identity," Phillips says.

"So what happened in the Capitol is really the culmination of months and in some cases years of belief in the sort of paradigmatic world in which you have a very clear set of bad guys who are out to get Trump, and you have a very clear set of good guys who are fighting that battle."

It's gotta be the biggest hurt you could possibly put on him. I'm ecstatic about it.

I think perhaps the right word is not ecstatic here. Gotta be something more unhinged, for sure. May I suggest "delusional"?

Trump has lost at things he's done before, but the fact is.......he's got other things to do.

Looks like most people believe the break-in was a false flag operation, perhaps run by antifa or similar trained political agitators. They are busy comparing notes, studying the video loops and such. I heard on the radio that these guys have been found..... by leftwing media...... even before the cops could get there, and have been interviewed, sorta bragging about what they did.

If true, that is sorta telling.

Trump ordered the forces under his command to restore order and apprehend the criminals. What a stupid thing for Dem media to protect the perps and broadcast their deranged brags. But hey, Stupid is what Stupid does.

I think perhaps the right word is not ecstatic here. Gotta be something more unhinged, for sure. May I suggest "delusional"?

Trump has lost at things he's done before, but the fact is.......he's got other things to do.

Looks like most people believe the break-in was a false flag operation, perhaps run by antifa or similar trained political agitators. They are busy comparing notes, studying the video loops and such. I heard on the radio that these guys have been found..... by leftwing media...... even before the cops could get there, and have been interviewed, sorta bragging about what they did.

Trump ordered the forces under his command to restore order and apprehend the criminals. What a stupid thing for Dem media to protect the perps and broadcast their deranged brags. But hey, Stupid is what Stupid does.
By now I'm convinced that Trump could shoot someone on fifth avenue, live on TV, and a hefty number of people would find a way to cast it as an antifa false flag event.

You lot need professional help ASAP.

By now I'm convinced that Trump could shoot someone on fifth avenue, live on TV, and a hefty number of people would find a way to cast it as an antifa false flag event.

You lot need professional help ASAP.
Part of me wants to read what babe is vomiting. But most of me is concerned with self preservation.

babe is a case study in how things like Jonestown, Guyana happen...

People like..... well, all of you..... but @Red in particular, don't understand the real world. Most people have, for lifetimes end to end, basically understood bureaucracy as a self-perpetrating phenomenon.

Denying such ideas as "Deep State" requires a political agenda to lie about reality. Of course, every government has that kind of social inertia, every institution has its "Lifers" whose whole life becomes their particular little mission, and of course they all reject outsiders.

But that is why we need to have lawmakers and the Chief Executive elected by people who are most affected by their government. And why we need less government. Period.

To claim there's no such thing as a "Deep State" would be like saying Gameface is a phony Jazz Fan.

People who write articles like Red's reference are surely building their little personal nest around the way things are, somehow...... fearful of some damn ignoramus storming the capitol and breaking some chairs. And people who care to storm capitols and break windows or chairs are surely people who don't have jobs or family, and who have been trained and paid do the job.

Nope. Not the disenfranchised trailer trash folks who liked Trump because he wasn't owned by the Establishment.

Most trailer trash folks aren't that hard to please. If they can get a pretty good job and pay their bills and have some fun on weekends. Any President who can improve those elements of life and cut out the regulations and nuisance of government noticeably is gonna get some crowds. Trump was just a better showman for all that than most Presidents have been.

Trashing Trump is gonna decrease your sympathetic support or every damn crisis you believe everyone must die for.

LOL.
Babe, you are so insane.

Yup. Thousands of Antifa. Dressed up like Trump clowns. You're on to something, Babe.

babe is a case study in how things like Jonestown, Guyana happen...
Jonestown Guyana was because of a San Francisco congressman with Marxist delusions and a persecution complex. Nancy Pelosi jumped the gap and made Marxism the secret road to immense corrupt wealth vis Chinese crony "State Capitalist" deals.

You misread me if you think I'm a Trump man. No. I'm for the people who have been increasingly annoyed by their damn government messing up their lives. All Trump did was smile, feel the wind and ride the wave.

The whole idea of doing the Great Reset now is just out of season, if not basically stupid. All the reasons for it are unreal, cooked up in some damn University prof armchair or Brit parlor,,,,,,,, old rock covered with ivy no doubt...... people wearing turtle neck sweaters wearing bifocals, driving some modern sort of Yugo.

And the whole ideal of globalism really just breaks down about as stupid, and even the Chinese wetdream of a new Age of China.

The problem is arrogance breeds stupid. Power breeds arrogance.

So if you want a good life, a good government, or a good education, you need to reject the necessity of political power aggregation.

The more local you make the power, the more it can be used with good sense.