What's new

Reports in the local media Jazz to re-sign Exum

not much of a personal attack. More of a throw-my-hands-up after watching you take what I said down the slanted path that you seemed destined to take it.

And we all know you like some sour soup, braugh.
I'm a fan of sour soup. Hot and sour soup to be precise. Mmmm.

Chinese-Hot-and-Sour-Soup-Recipe-1-2.jpg

Just imagine all his boyfans alts resurfacing and bashing Quin after every game Exum did not play or played 2min and was yanked after mistakes...... magic, jazzz and I forgot dozen other ones. **** no. let the guy go back to Australia or China. His NBA adventure is over.

Look at how many haters there are in this site. Can you ****ing believe this, @Kwin ?

Your incredible negativity and tendency toward character assassination has been repeatedly noted.

should see the stuff he's posting elsewhere...

So in a new building at work, and this one has another bathroom-talky-guy. What the everloving **** is up with guys that want a nice little chat whilst pissing? He kept looking over, laughing, talking about the most banal **** you can imagine. Kept waiting for a response. But he underestimated my ability to sustain an awkward pause. I should be allowed to shoot those people, tbh.

I have a whole list of people I should be allowed to shoot. Time to get Trump back in the white house so I can get this approved!!

disgusting behaviour.

It sounds like this ain't gonna happen. How about signing Justin Jackson 6'7" a 1st round pick taken two picks after Spida. He got a ring with the Bucks last year and has won an NCAA championship. I think he would be better than Oni.