What's new

Rio Olympics anyone?

Lol, man you need to be more specific. Are you talking Greco-Roman wrestling, freestyle wrestling, sumo wrestling, turkish oil wrestling or Sambo wrestling? There is so many types and each has its own advantages.

Freestyle.

this point guard from serbia is pretty good

Sent from my iPhone using JazzFanz mobile app

When more Americans own guns then more Americans will win shooting competitions. :mad:

That's the spirit!!

Sidenote: Good shooting from the US basketball team. Serbia's mindgames and intensity are challenging the composure of the dumb and insecure muricans on the team. Fun to watch DeAndre with a T and a flagrant 1 at halftime.

Jokic is playin pretty good this 3rd quarter. Too bad Raduljica packed up fouls, he played great too. This Serbia team could be scary in the future if they can surround Jokic and Bogdanovic with some talent.

Great game. Serbia did a great job coming back after a bad first quarter and forcing Usa to play to their own tempo.

Jokic with 25 points and dominant 3rd/4th quarter. Teodosic took control when he can, Bogdanovic was kind of disappointing.

Freestyle.

Freestyle is awesome. If freestyler is wrestling in speedos on the beach vs judoka in speedos he would win no doubt. Judokas are quite weak when they have no sleeves, belts or kimono to grab on. But I would love to see freestyle vs turkish oil wrestler;).... that would be something special.

Anyone else think they should have a 2 on 2 event for basketball? (aka Actual Volley Ball vs Beach Volley Ball?)

We can hold it outdoor, street ball style.

It's something they should have at the NBA All Stars game IMO ... each team enters 2 players, NCAA style sudden death tournament.

It would be very exciting.

It's something they should have at the NBA All Stars game IMO ... each team enters 2 players, NCAA style sudden death tournament.

It would be very exciting.

Doesnt really have any place in the NBA. It would be cool to see us send players to do it in the Olympics though. I doubt NBA players would do it, but like college players would be cool.

Doesnt really have any place in the NBA. It would be cool to see us send players to do it in the Olympics though. I doubt NBA players would do it, but like college players would be cool.

Well like we could enter Hayward & Hood, ... would be interesting to see how they compete against the likes of Lillard & McCollum... or Curry and Thompson ... or Wall and Beal ... etc.

The NBA won't do it cos it would compete with their existing 5x5 product, but it would be fun to see for me.

30-Of-Todays-Hottest-Women-Scorching-The-Beach.jpg

I dont see why not. Would be much more entertaining than 2 on 2 volleyball.