What's new

Rio Olympics anyone?

What a shame was that *** spanking Spain inflicted on Lithuania. I can't remember more embarassing loss since Lithuania regained independence. And that with Sabonis watching from the stands. They don't deserve medal after such pathetic no show tonight. JV 0 pts Gasol 23. Played like a scrub not like NBA starting center.

you just want to perve at her brother !!

I have absolutely no idea what you're talking about bro... all I know is she's an amazing athlete!!

Darya_Klishina.jpg

8;30 ET, Monday night, the first heats of the women's 400M Intermediate Hurdles are on. I'm psyched. Sydney Mclaughlin, a girl going into her senior year at Union Catholic High School, here in NJ, is competing. And she's legit. She didn't make it because other athletes got hurt or had bad races. She made it because she's a stud. Truth be told, her OT finals were mediocre herself, yet she still qualified by finishing third. She is the 7th fastest competitor in the world this year (see below) and has a legitimate chance to medal. It's a lot of pressure for a kid that age, but man, I am pscyhed to watch her.

https://www.iaaf.org/records/toplists/hurdles/400-metres-hurdles/outdoor/women/senior/2016

8;30 ET, Monday night, the first heats of the women's 400M Intermediate Hurdles are on. I'm psyched. Sydney McLaughlin, a girl going into her senior year at Union Catholic High School, here in NJ, is competing. And she's legit. She didn't make it because other athletes got hurt or had bad races. She made it because she's a stud. Truth be told, her OT finals were mediocre herself, yet she still qualified by finishing third. She is the 7th fastest competitor in the world this year (see below) and has a legitimate chance to medal. It's a lot of pressure for a kid that age, but man, I am pscyhed to watch her.

https://www.iaaf.org/records/toplists/hurdles/400-metres-hurdles/outdoor/women/senior/2016

Edit: Oh yeah she's won Nationals three years in a row (not a runner-up like you Peeks) and shattered the high school record which had been 55.20 and was set in 1984. McLaughlin's run 54.15. And she still has her senior year left.

I'm going to predict she breaks the world record in 2020. It currently stands at 52.34.

I have absolutely no idea what you're talking about bro... all I know is she's an amazing athlete!!

Darya_Klishina.jpg
Damn, who's that? What sport does she compete in?

Not sure if you saw but last night in the trials, good ol' Cal and later Detroit Lions RB, Jahvid Best ran the 100 meters for St. Lucia, because, ya know, his dad has duel citizenship. Just another dumb ****ing thing the Olympic Committee allows. Anyway he ran a crappy 10.37 and was ousted.

So Brazil beats Nigeria in basketball... this means do or die game for Spain vs Argentina. If Spain wins - they are through and Brazil is out. If Argentina wins, Spain is out and Brazil is in as 4th place.

Does not look good for Brazil so far, Spain is leading by 15 heading into 4th quarter.