What's new

Stupid Pet Peeves

**** man, I hate that ****.
Is this a recurring thing?

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using JazzFanz mobile app

3rd time in 4 years, always the same spot. Havent torn anything this time, no blood pooling in my ankles, slightly better today got a bit of movement back. Reckon i might be off work unril next saturday tho. See how things improve, would like to be back by Wednesday but at the moment i cant even put socks on.

3rd time in 4 years, always the same spot. Havent torn anything this time, no blood pooling in my ankles, slightly better today got a bit of movement back. Reckon i might be off work unril next saturday tho. See how things improve, would like to be back by Wednesday but at the moment i cant even put socks on.

**** dude didn’t see this til now. Me too. Done it four or more times in the last five years. Have had to get a shot of Toradol three of the times it was so bad. Like so bad it would take me 15 seconds just to get in or out of my car. I’ve had pain again now for about a week. Been trying my lower back rehab and it’s not helping. Got a huge script (240 pills) of Methocarbamol after my virtual appt with my NP. Been using them for a few days with minimal results. If I’m not feeling a bit better by Wednesday I may go into my chiro. He’s a ****ing magician.

**** dude didn’t see this til now. Me too. Done it four or more times in the last five years. Have had to get a shot of Toradol three of the times it was so bad. Like so bad it would take me 15 seconds just to get in or out of my car. I’ve had pain again now for about a week. Been trying my lower back rehab and it’s not helping. Got a huge script (240 pills) of Methocarbamol after my virtual appt with my NP. Been using them for a few days with minimal results. If I’m not feeling a bit better by Wednesday I may go into my chiro. He’s a ****ing magician.

Hoping to be able to get some socks and shoes on today and go for a 30 to 45 minute walk. If i can do that today will aim for an hour and a half to 2 hours tomorrow. Then maybe go back to work tuesday. A big issue has been gym closures, i used to do 20 to 30 minutes of core exercise a day, been weeks since ive done any.

Hoping to be able to get some socks and shoes on today and go for a 30 to 45 minute walk. If i can do that today will aim for an hour and a half to 2 hours tomorrow. Then maybe go back to work tuesday. A big issue has been gym closures, i used to do 20 to 30 minutes of core exercise a day, been weeks since ive done any.

Yep. I started walking more too but it actually seemed to get worse. Being stagnant at home kills mine. As does wearing light clothing. I’ve been wearing 3-4 layers with tights as the first layer if possible. I have an inversion table too just because of my back history but I’ve never used it. May try in the next day or too if I don’t see a little more improvement.

Yep. I started walking more too but it actually seemed to get worse. Being stagnant at home kills mine. As does wearing light clothing. I’ve been wearing 3-4 layers with tights as the first layer if possible. I have an inversion table too just because of my back history but I’ve never used it. May try in the next day or too if I don’t see a little more improvement.

Thats why im looking to gradually increase duration, ive gone from 17000 steps on wednesday to 60 on friday.

Celebrities (not all that young) kids' "crashing" their from home TV appearances.

Really sucks that spotify is buying up all the good podcasts I listen to because their platform for podcasts is dog poo. For music its fine for podcasts it sucks. I pretty much stop listening to the ones that move over to Spotify now.

Really sucks that spotify is buying up all the good podcasts I listen to because their platform for podcasts is dog poo. For music its fine for podcasts it sucks. I pretty much stop listening to the ones that move over to Spotify now.
Ooh, that sucks. I listen to a bunch but fortunately none have moved to Spotify yet .

I think I’ve mentioned this one before but...it was hot as balls today. Early afternoon I had to run and grab some parts I needed for the job I was on. I was hot and thirsty, so I stopped at 7-11 to grab a Slurpee only to walk in and find not a single one was frozen and ready to go. I don’t know what it takes to get the Slurpees going, but when the temperature jumps 20+ degrees in a day or two, you might want to think about starting the machine a little earlier.

Sent from my iPhone using JazzFanz mobile app

When you're in the middle of doing some sort of business (looking for a job, applying for a loan, dealing with medical issues, whatever) and you're waiting for a phone call but you don't know the number of the person who will be calling so you're answering your phone every time it rings so you answer 1000 BS telephone solicitations, car warranty, solar, health insurance, and on and on.

When you're in the middle of doing some sort of business (looking for a job, applying for a loan, dealing with medical issues, whatever) and you're waiting for a phone call but you don't know the number of the person who will be calling so you're answering your phone every time it rings so you answer 1000 BS telephone solicitations, car warranty, solar, health insurance, and on and on.
Yep

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using JazzFanz mobile app

People who are naturally good at spelling and thinking they're automatically smarter than people who can't spell. Ironically, this helped me to a certain extent.

Unless I routinely use words or if it's auto-populated on my phone, I have to Google how to spell something and then copy and paste it. I spell better in Spanish than English because of simple *phonetics (thanks auto populate.) Lol

People's brain's work differently and that's not being cute.