What's new

The Biden Administration and All Things Politics

Ya I don’t know why I’m one thing from my phone and another from my computer.
Some friendly advice, you might want to contact the admins about that. Having multiple accounts is a banable thing, but if it is an honest mistake I'm sure they'd work with you on it.

neither are you- so quit responding to me then. I think you just hate seeing anything negative about democrats posted here.
Not attacking folks for pointing out democrats flaws would be a good start. Maybe even go so far as to acknowledge some flaws.
I apologize for not including a couple of letters and typing democrat instead of democratic-I didn't know it was such a sensitive thing for ya'll die hard warmongering dems

Some friendly advice, you might want to contact the admins about that. Having multiple accounts is a banable thing, but if it is an honest mistake I'm sure they'd work with you on it.
Cool! I hope they ban me- I waste too much time here. I don't post much from my phone anyway.

Who on the alt-right requested these be removed? Genuinely asking.
It focused on 1 person Andy Ngo, a far right antifa journalist (if you call him that).
You mean Ngo is anti-Antifa of course. I don’t know otherwise, he’s the only one mentioned.

Do you agree Red? Should people be suspended for threatening
Yes, if it’s a an actual threat, as in “I’m going to find you and yada yada…”

1) I'm not sure if @VPS_Reports's tweets cross the line into actual threats, but I can see why it was called out.
2) @VPS_Reports definitely hates Chaya Raichik, specifically. Usually, hatred directed at one person doesn't qualify as "hate speech", nor is saying that @VPS_Reports will respond in a war they already see in progress.
3) LibsofTikTok does generate and promote hate speech, every single day, repeating lie after lie (for example, they're one of the people promoting the 'children using litter boxes' slur).
4) I agree that if the article only mentions Ngo (who been pulling this as part of his schtick for years), the headline is very misleading.
Apparently it's more than just Ngo, and more than just @VPS_Reports:

1) I'm not sure if @VPS_Reports's tweets cross the line into actual threats, but I can see why it was called out.
So threatening someone in a tweet doesn’t cross the line into actual threats. So you would be fine if I threaten to harm you constantly on this message board; it wouldn’t cross the line into actual threats because it’s just a post.

Well it does cross twitters line:
F8698D39-6ED4-4583-9D81-12A8324AA192.jpeg

2) @VPS_Reports definitely hates Chaya Raichik, specifically. Usually, hatred directed at one person doesn't qualify as "hate speech", nor is saying that @VPS_Reports will respond in a war they already see in progress.l

He stated that it will be militant. Sounds like he is inciting harm on people.
3) LibsofTikTok does generate and promote hate speech, every single day, repeating lie after lie (for example, they're one of the people promoting the 'children using litter boxes' slur).
I don’t know what children using litter boxes slur means. Is it referencing furry’s? The fake story about them using litter boxes in school. I know a teacher who consider themselves a furry.

I don’t follow Libs of Tiktoc, but I thought they just post videos of actual people saying things from their Tiktoc accounts. I will look at twitter account today to see what is being posted.

If you feel libs of Tiktoc posts hate speech report them. I don’t see why Reds post is news worthy. If these 4 people were going against the terms of service, why is it a big deal to have their accounts suspended?

You mean Ngo is anti-Antifa of course. I don’t know otherwise, he’s the only one mentioned.

Yes, if it’s a an actual threat, as in “I’m going to find you and yada yada…”
What is considered an actual threat? Is that subjective. The person being threatened would take it seriously. The person who does the threatening might not be serious. Would a better policy be, if you make any threats of violence to a group or person then your account should be suspended. No tolerance policy. That’s what Twitter has:

613203BE-C81A-4ABF-9895-34C8AC78A8A9.jpeg

Are you really trying to justify with people who are using hate speech because they are on your side? I don’t know why it’s so hard to call out people from their tribe.

Now if they got suspended for not abusing the terms of service, then they have a case and should be restored.

So threatening someone in a tweet doesn’t cross the line into actual threats. So you would be fine if I threaten to harm you constantly on this message board; it wouldn’t cross the line into actual threats because it’s just a post.

View attachment 13472

2) @VPS_Reports definitely hates Chaya Raichik, specifically. Usually, hatred directed at one person doesn't qualify as "hate speech", nor is saying that @VPS_Reports will respond in a war they already see in progress.l

I don’t know what children using litter boxes slur means. Is it referencing furry’s? The fake story about them using litter boxes in school. I know a teacher who consider themselves a furry.

I don’t follow Libs of Tiktoc, but I thought they just post videos of actual people saying things from their Tiktoc accounts. I will look at twitter account today to see what is being posted.

If you feel libs of Tiktoc posts hate speech report them. I don’t see why Reds post is news worthy. If these 4 people were going against the terms of service, why is it a big deal to have their accounts suspended?
Can't even WISH harm on people? Well ****, I can't post anywhere!

What's the actual threat you saw? Only "You will live in fear..." even came close, and even then, it's removed from context. Also, I don't know that Ngo reported the tweets correctly.

Yes, it seems to. Which still doesn't make it a threat, but the quote is a rules violation.

Confrontation can be militant without being violent. For example, Malcom X was often called militant.

It's used as a larger part of the movement to slur trans people and 'wokeness'.

If you feel libs of Tiktoc posts hate speech report them.
Some people like to respond directly as well as report.

I don’t see why Reds post is news worthy. If these 4 people were going against the terms of service, why is it a big deal to have their accounts suspended?
The article says that, on one of the largest communication platforms we have fight now, voices supporting one point of view are being successfully targeted, while even more extreme voices on the other side are being let back on. If true, how is that not newsworthy?

The article says that, on one of the largest communication platforms we have fight now, voices supporting one point of view are being successfully targeted, while even more extreme voices on the other side are being let back on. If true, how is that not newsworthy?
4 people…did they violate the terms of service? If they did, then it’s not targeting. If they didn’t then I will side with you. But from the screenshots it’s shows that 1 did violate it, even though you don’t think so.

Why was Trump permanently banned from Twitter? Here is their reason:

A93F8CFB-0B24-49F7-9CB8-92EC42A7A84E.png
Those tweets didn’t even threaten anyone but they thought it was still against their Glorification of violence policy.

You have a subjective red line to cross to consider it hate speech or threats; so does Twitter. You might not agree with there’s, but just follow the rules and you won’t be suspended.

This is the reason I have been so adamantly against having the government work with social media and controlling narrative. It took 4 people being suspended on the left that you and Red are upset and calling suspensions a targeting campaign. Think if the Trump administration controlled the narrative. Or the right side having Biden administration control the narrative.
This would create more doubt, misunderstanding, hatred and division with each other.

Last edited:
That is a perspicacious freudian slip right there.

4 people…did they violate the terms of service?
Before we go on, did you read the linked article within the Yahoo! story? It's talking about generating a large volume of reports over minor infractions to deliberately get people suspended.

even though you don’t think so.
Did you miss the part where I said, "..., but the quote is a rules violation."?

This is the reason I have been so adamantly against having the government work with social media and controlling narrative. It took 4 people being suspended on the left that you and Red are upset and calling suspensions a targeting campaign.
The link includes a kill list much longer, with several names crossed out. Accounts were/are being targeted from that list. How is that not sufficient for a targeting campaign?

Think if the Trump administration controlled the narrative. Or the right side having Biden administration control the narrative.
This would create more doubt, misunderstanding, hatred and division with each other.
You understand there is a difference between "social media limiting misinformation with government resources" and "government controlling the narrative", right?

Are you really trying to justify with people who are using hate speech because they are on your side?
Am I? I didn’t know I was. I have a Twitter account, but have never tweeted. Mostly get funny animal videos in my email. Otherwise, I’ll use Twitter here, on this forum, to introduce stories. I think it’s a good vehicle for that. I do get pro-far right tweets in my email as well, and plenty of anti-MAGA, etc. tweets. But, anyway, I don’t believe I’ve spoken out in favor of hate. Don’t think hatred is a healthy emotion. I really don’t believe I feel hatred toward Trump or MAGA, they are human, with human weaknesses, yet people like AI think I’m so unhinged with hate that I actually want to apply the final solution to MAGA supporters. But guys like AI see what they want to see I guess. Anger, yes, but anger is not hate.

The right is working the refs. They are pro free speech when it serves them but anti free speech when it does not. When it involves women protesting, POC protesting against police brutality, LGBT communities, books, Disney, Tim “Apple”, Republicans are anti free speech. But when it comes to anti vax pseudo science, misogyny, racist speech, election conspiracy, etc they’re all about free speech. They’re fighting a battle against an American culture and people that they know they’re losing. It’s why they’re rejecting facts and reality and retreating into their own echo chambers. It’s why they’re fighting so damn hard to break our political system to their authoritarian will to ensure minority rule far after their candidates and party have lost appeal to the majority.

I’m really glad that Elon has opened things up on the public square known as twitter so that we can have valuable debates about:
1. Do Jews really control the world?
2. Was Hitler really that bad? Let’s re-examine the evidence since his life probably had a lot more value than originally given credit for.
3. Should women be caged and tortured? (One of the accounts Elon unfroze this week asked this deep and important question.)

All sarcasm and kidding aside, the right wing is still an incredibly authoritarian movement in America. That means they will use and abuse every platform to bind others to rules they won’t abide by while exploiting these platforms to spew their rhetoric and control narratives. Want to distract from election loses? Flood the zone with ****. Want to distract from Nazis dining with Trump or from Rrump’s own legal battles? Play a game of whataboutHunter. Want to ensure that companies cater to you? Penalize them (or threaten to penalize them), as Ron DeSantis did with Disney over the summer and what Elon did with Apple this week. These tactics have been used and repeated in nearly every authoritarian country out there.

Imo the goverment should just stay out of this negotiation. But i understand the fear of the country being shut down and everyone being pissed off at the government for it even if they had nothing to do with it.

My union is in the early stages of negotiation currently. It would be sweet if the government would step in on our behalf and just give us what we want. It would suck if they took away our ability to strike. The correct thing is to probably just stay out of it.
Looks like you were right- the government should have just stayed out of the negotiation. By stepping in they were actually blocking the workers ability to strike in order to get what they wanted. Over half of the union workers didn't like the deal, but it is being forced on them. Now if they choose to strike they can probably be arrested thanks to the most "worker friendly president" ever.
It says this was a last resort, but it sure happened quickly- it sure is amazing how quickly things can get through when they are stomping on the little guy or funding wars. How little gets done in regards to things people care about.

Looks like you were right- the government should have just stayed out of the negotiation. By stepping in they were actually blocking the workers ability to strike in order to get what they wanted. Over half of the union workers didn't like the deal, but it is being forced on them. Now if they choose to strike they can probably be arrested thanks to the most "worker friendly president" ever.
It says this was a last resort, but it sure happened quickly- it sure is amazing how quickly things can get through when they are stomping on the little guy or funding wars. How little gets done in regards to things people care about.

Or republicans could have just voted the way the democrats (the president included) wanted them to and then the workers wouldnt even have wanted or needed to stike and the workers would have got what they wanted.
Too bad the republicans chose to support the rich corporation instead of the workers.

After all, workers striking is no guarantee to get what they want. Republicans could have guaranteed that the workers get what they want (a much more optimal solution than a strike) but unfortunately dont care about the workers.

Sent from my iPad using JazzFanz mobile app

Or republicans could have just voted the way the democrats (the president included) wanted them to and then the workers wouldnt even have wanted or needed to stike and the workers would have got what they wanted.
Too bad the republicans chose to support the rich corporation instead of the workers.

After all, workers striking is no guarantee to get what they want. Republicans could have guaranteed that the workers get what they want (a much more optimal solution than a strike) but unfortunately dont care about the workers.

Sent from my iPad using JazzFanz mobile app
Um no- I meant to include this article as well- https://time.com/6238361/joe-biden-rail-strike-illegal/
We'll see if he goes back and fights for paid leave for "all workers"

Last edited:
Um no- I meant to include this article as well- https://time.com/6238361/joe-biden-rail-strike-illegal/
We'll see if he goes back and fights for paid leave for "all workers"
Your artilce so stupid though. Right at the beginning it says this: Biden decided the broader economy was a bigger priority than 100,000 freight rail workers having any paid sick leave in their next contract

He didn't though. There was a vote. But Biden wasn't involved in the vote. Most republicans voted against them getting the paid sick leave. Most democrats voted for them to get the sick leave. Biden wanted them to get their sick leave and also thought the economy was important and hoped congress would award the workers with paid sick leave. The republican portion of congress didn't want to award the workers with sick leave. That is what happenend.

You are an idiot for putting blame for this on biden when there were literally people who had votes on the matter. ALL THE BLAME IS ON THOSE WHO VOTED AGAINST THE WORKERS GETTING SICK PAY!!! How partisan do you have to be to not see that?