What's new

The Caravan

@Joe Bagadonuts on your Obama/Trump diety complex.

The first thought I had is that Obama and Trump are night and day as far as respectability and morality. I respected Pres. Obama. Even when I disliked his policies. I don’t respect or like Trump. Even when I agree with his polices.

The second thought I had is one following, Trumps, seems to be far more angry and aggressive than the other.

This.

I understand and agree with what you are saying in your first paragraph. I don't understand your second paragraph.

His second paragraph is saying that the supporters of trump seem to be far more angry and aggressive than the supporters of obama.
Makes sense cosidering the personality of the two presidents.

His second paragraph is saying that the supporters of trump seem to be far more angry and aggressive than the supporters of obama.
Trump is a hostile, angry person, so it's not suprising that people like him would support him.

What a week for domestic terrorism. I’m glad that we’re focusing so much on this caravan. Even sending the military there to do... something? It’s so weird to me that this caravan has gotten so much attention. It triggers so many. I think we have bigger issues to deal with. In particular, right wing terrorism. Trumpers, Nazis, etc. how many pipe bombs were sent through the mail by poor people in a caravan? How many synagogues were shot up by people seeking asylum?

We have problems that need to be addressed
I haven't been paying much attention to the "Caravan," but off the top, it smacks of "fake news" created by the Trump Administration. Anyone who has want to provide some details?

WhaaChoo tawkin bout willis?

1. I did respond to @Stoked. I buried the lead. But, I directly responded to his posted question.

2. Of course I used it to spout my ****amamie ideas, my platform, as you put it. This is the Jazzfanz general discussion board. Is that somehow inappropriate in your opinion? I got a little more long winded than I intended, but it was late and MAGA got me all riled up.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using JazzFanz mobile app
I think it works if you type dickamamie.

Edit: yep

This

The hostility from the right is unbearable. Every tv channel, every city street. Its everywhere. The right are violent people.

If that's the case then I completely disagree with his last paragraph. The extremists on both ends are entirely out of control.

If that's the case then I completely disagree with his last paragraph. The extremists on both ends are entirely out of control.

Did I miss leftists shooting up synagogues, black churches and mailing bombs out to figures on the right?

Also, what the **** is a left extremist? Did I miss someone advocating for a Stalinist state? Or did the idea of "maybe we should all have food on the table and some degree of rights" become extremist?

Did I miss leftists shooting up synagogues, black churches and mailing bombs out to figures on the right?

Also, what the **** is a left extremist? Did I miss someone advocating for a Stalinist state? Or did the idea of "maybe we should all have food on the table and some degree of rights" become extremist?
Apparently you missed someone taking potshots at the Republican congressional baseball team and a slew of Antifa and other violent leftist rallies.

Do you really believe that the left is fighting for food on the table and some degree of rights and the right is fighting to take those things away? Wow.

Apparently you missed someone taking potshots at the Republican congressional baseball team and a slew of Antifa and other violent leftist rallies..

Whoa, one example from over a year ago where no one died? That's the same as 3 examples from one week and a dozen dead. And people holding rallies? That's totally as bad as a mailing bombs.

Do you really believe that the left is fighting for food on the table and some degree of rights and the right is fighting to take those things away? Wow.

Ok, I'll play. What exactly are Bowers and Sayoc fighting for then? More rights for us Jews?

Oh, and hey.

https://www.theatlas.com/charts/rkN8tZz8m

1.png

Extremists on both sides, man! Extremists on both sides.