What's new

The Non-Jazz NBA Thread in the Jazz Section

I just hope the Draymond suspension isnt some dumb **** where they make him take a fake anger management class for a week then return after missing 3 games
If he’s back before Christmas it’s total ********. I am imagining him in this movie doe and it’s fun…

1702569392876.gif

Fans are really down on DJM, especially his defense. Its weird since they were hyped about him early on.

But imo their real weakness is lack of bigger wings and thus also lack of ability to defend bigger wings. Their struggles really started when Jalen Johnson got injured, who was really their only guy capable of playing 4 and bothering starter quality big wings. They just lost all depth at that role when they gave away Collins.

They got only 5 guys taller than 6-7 in their roster. Jalen Johnson (great and flexible, but injured), Clint Capela (pure center), OO (pure center, backup quality), Bruno Fernandez (scrub), Mohammed Gueye (rookie).
Perhaps we could interest them in John Collins for some extra size...

I’m imaging the psychologist that is working with Green coming up with his diagnosis… it appears the patient has a severe case of Douche Bagitis and has issues with ******* Anxiety. Unfortunately there is no cure.

I’m imaging the psychologist that is working with Green coming up with his diagnosis… it appears the patient has a severe case of Douche Bagitis and has issues with ******* Anxiety. Unfortunately there is no cure.
I think he will come out of this a renewed man. Maybe even go full Ron Artest and change his name to something like "Namaste Natural Motion" (credit that name to Reddit).

Or not.

There may be some mental health challenges with Green but I find it kind of weird that the tone of this stuff has turned. The guy has been a bully and an ******* his whole career. The last 12 months have some notable bad incidents but what has changed really... let me tell you... the bully isn't winning anymore. These are temper tantrums of a toddler that no longer is on top and this is how he deals with it. I'm glad Rudy and others are taking the high road but would really like it if the media shinned the light on how much grace that requires. Draymond straight bullied Rudy in the most sophomoric ways. Dray has been an unapologetic ******* his whole career its just now there isn't as much on court success and **** he can talk so he takes it up a notch.

Cavs have big issues. Hopefully they keep Donovan so his value drops and they get less for him when they move him this summer. They will get less and also have a transition year. Garland, Allen are guys that regularly miss 20 games. Mobley hasn't taken the steps needed. If they don't hit a homerun in a Don trade that pick will be in the late lotto next year.

Cavs have big issues. Hopefully they keep Donovan so his value drops and they get less for him when they move him this summer. They will get less and also have a transition year. Garland, Allen are guys that regularly miss 20 games. Mobley hasn't taken the steps needed. If they don't hit a homerun in a Don trade that pick will be in the late lotto next year.
Don for LaVine.

I think Don would get moved to the Nets... Cam Johnson, DFS, and a couple picks would be my guess.

The Draymond discourse is just so annoying. Listening to the Lowe Post and it is crazy how much ******** people buy from him.

Anthony Black had a good game last night and played what i assume is a season high in minutes.
28 minutes. 5-8 from the field. 3-5 from three!. 9 rebounds! 4 assists and zero turnovers. 13 points. has to be his best game of his career

Anyone know whats going on with Cam Whitmore? Not seeing his name anywhere in the box scores.

Back