What's new

The Non-Jazz NBA Thread in the Jazz Section

the wolves gave up the entire farm just so rudy gobert rebounds the ball..LMAO

Not a single field goal attempt in 31 minutes tonight against the Heat. He finished with 4 points, all from the free throw line. Rudy's first game without a FGA since 2014.

Last edited:
Not a biggie to miss a double double but a biggie that they reacted the way they did. Something stirring? Cavs other guys not happy with DM trying to dominate boxscore?
Donovan trying real hard to get that "All-NBA Team" contract kicker, tbpfhwy.

A couple things on this. First, they’re up 12. Why are those guys still in there? Second, this is completely ridiculous. If you’re looking at a triple double and you’ll probably not otherwise get a likely chance at one, sure. Go ahead. But you’re at the end of the game and you’re stat watching for your double double? GTFOOH. For a double double that may rival Ricky Davis’ attempt at a triple double when he shot at his own basket for the rebound. And for all his bros to be so concerned about him losing his double double and Donovan acting like he just inadvertently said some Jewish slur or something. “Oh mannn….. oh bro…. OMG, bro I totally didn’t mean it. OMG I’m so sorry, no bro I want you to have your double-double I totally didn’t mean it.”

Last edited:
A couple things on this. First, they’re up 12. Why are those guys still in there? Second, this is completely ridiculous. If you’re looking at a triple double and you’ll probably not otherwise get a likely chance at one, sure. Go ahead. But you’re at the end of the game and you’re stat watching for your double double? GTFOOH. For a double double that may rival Ricky Davis’ attempt at a triple double when he shot at his own basket for the rebound.
It was Donovan's look of "please forgive me for this travesty" that was hilarious to me. Mobley on a rookie deal so it isn't like some weird contract incentive. These guys chasing numbers that hard is a good thing... its a good thing for our draft pick in 2025. They are clearly about all the right things.

Bro... we are like 5 years from 90% of sexual interaction being between dudes and sexbots. No one needs to get picky here.
It isn't pickiness, it is a possible allergy, like with peanuts. Don't need fishbro swelling up like a balloon with some kind of botox allergy from one kiss. She has more botox in her than actual skin at this point. Could be dangerous.