What's new

The Non-Jazz NBA Thread in the Jazz Section

It isn't pickiness, it is a possible allergy, like with peanuts. Don't need fishbro swelling up like a balloon with some kind of botox allergy from one kiss. She has more botox in her than actual skin at this point. Could be dangerous.
My bad... didn't know you were just looking out for a bro!

I think I’d be a super sick about someone pouting over a double double… might tell them they owe me dinner for all those shots they missed costing me assists and triple doubles. This is so dumb.

How about Alec Burks and Bogie leading the way for the Pistons getting their first road win in Denver. Hopefully that bodes well for the Jazz since they finally got their first road win out of the way.

And he hit the wrong dude. Why did he hit him anyway? Was he bored? Did he feel like he needed to pick up a T so he felt like he was contributing when in reality he just sucks? That's a head-scratcher for sure. Then he steps over his own guy, and then is looking around like an alzheimers patient who just had a moment of clarity and is trying to figure out where he is. What the **** is going on there?

And he hit the wrong dude. Why did he hit him anyway? Was he bored? Did he feel like he needed to pick up a T so he felt like he was contributing when in reality he just sucks? That's a head-scratcher for sure. Then he steps over his own guy, and then is looking around like an alzheimers patient who just had a moment of clarity and is trying to figure out where he is. What the **** is going on there?
Beverly is easily the biggest tool in the nba. He thinks he is some kind of star and tough guy but is really just a giant bitch. I'm so glad we don't have piece of crap on our team.

Its funny how Kyrie is now their third best playmaking point guard option, behind O'Neale and Simmons.
Kyrie has never been much of a PG. He's another small scoring guard with fancy handles who can't defend. When he won a championship with Lebron it was LBJ who managed the game not Kyrie.

Even when he was in Boston, it was alot of Marcus Smart, Hayward, and even Horford managing the games.