What's new

The Non-Jazz NBA Thread in the Jazz Section

I was racist in the 60s and 70s. I was brought up that way. Didn't do a thing to offend anyone that I am aware of, but I would hate to be judged now by what I believed back then.

I don't know what is in Jerry Jones' heart, but I won't judge someone for high school racist actions, unless illegal and cruel things were done.

Sent from my SM-A426U using JazzFanz mobile app

I was racist in the 60s and 70s. I was brought up that way. Didn't do a thing to offend anyone that I am aware of, but I would hate to be judged now by what I believed back then.

I don't know what is in Jerry Jones' heart, but I won't judge someone for high school racist actions, unless illegal and cruel things were done.

Sent from my SM-A426U using JazzFanz mobile app
I consider racism to be like a candy store owner, who only sells one kind of candy ,because he/she is clueless how much variety is appealing to all of the human race.

Speaking of Lebron… the quote last night about “why haven’t y’all asked me about the Jerry Jones photo… y’all asked me about Kyrie but not that?!?!?”

I’m normally a Lebron apologist… can look past him passing on speaking out against China when given the chance… but this is dumb. They asked you about Kyrie cuz you are like pretty close with the guy… not cuz they trying to get your opinion on every effing thing that happens. Trying to do some weird gotcha here is cringy.

This. He was asked about Kyrie because the Kyrie incident just barely happened and because Kyrie plays the same sport as him and was his teammate for a few years. The Jerry Jones thing was wrong, but why would reporters ask him about something that happened 65 years ago and involves someone in a different sport who Lebron has no connection to at all. It's apples and oranges.

This. He was asked about Kyrie because the Kyrie incident just barely happened and because Kyrie plays the same sport as him and was his teammate for a few years. The Jerry Jones thing was wrong, but why would reporters ask him about something that happened 65 years ago and involves someone in a different sport who Lebron has no connection to at all. It's apples and oranges.
Yeah… it was just weird… like if we ask you about China is that something you want to talk on? It was just a weird *** way to try and guilt trip the reporters… and a weird example to use. Does he want us to ask how he feels about about Watson playing this weekend?

I would just think maybe if you wanted to talk about it pull a reporter aside and tell ‘em to ask you.

Yeah… it was just weird… like if we ask you about China is that something you want to talk on? It was just a weird *** way to try and guilt trip the reporters… and a weird example to use. Does he want us to ask how he feels about about Watson playing this weekend?

I would just think maybe if you wanted to talk about it pull a reporter aside and tell ‘em to ask you.
He's LeBron ****ing James bitch. He don't need no other reason to give this opinion. His opinion is worth a million of our opinions. He's a celebrity with money so it course everyone should hang on his every word on every subject. It's a ****ing huge insult to even pretend that he shouldn't be speaking about anything and everything at his whim while we all listen with masturbated breath. We should all have to issue a Twitter apology for questioning his highness.

Did someone ask him about the Migo’s comment just before that, so he hit them with the oakie doke?

Lying *** *************….

I have watson on my fantasy team. Unfortunately it wont matter since I have like a 5% chance of making the playoffs. I have to win the next two weeks and need a lot of help as well.

I have watson on my fantasy team. Unfortunately it wont matter since I have like a 5% chance of making the playoffs. I have to win the next two weeks and need a lot of help as well.
I did fantasy basketball once back in like 2002. Haven’t kept up with all the advances, but are there any leagues you stay in multiple seasons where you can tank for better picks the next season? If there isn’t, there should be.

He's LeBron ****ing James bitch. He don't need no other reason to give this opinion. His opinion is worth a million of our opinions. He's a celebrity with money so it course everyone should hang on his every word on every subject. It's a ****ing huge insult to even pretend that he shouldn't be speaking about anything and everything at his whim while we all listen with masturbated breath. We should all have to issue a Twitter apology for questioning his highness.

LOL

I did fantasy basketball once back in like 2002. Haven’t kept up with all the advances, but are there any leagues you stay in multiple seasons where you can tank for better picks the next season? If there isn’t, there should be.
Ya but I never play in them. They are too involved for me. Too much to track and follow and whatnot.

I demand a fantasy league real enough that there’s tanking. And lockouts.

There is definite tanking. In fantasy football at least not sure about basketball. A couple players in fantasy football can really change the outlook of your team. One guy in my league is 2-10 right now and just traded some of his starters to contenders for draft picks. He has the #1 pick locked up and has a couple of other pretty decent picks. The draft is for incoming rookies. This upcoming draft has a lot of potential fantasy studs.

I like how Cy is calling out "White Privilege" on people in this thread and the dude literally made a post about how many "White" people we traded for this off-season.

I literally DGAF what LeBron thinks about almost anything.

There is definite tanking. In fantasy football at least not sure about basketball. A couple players in fantasy football can really change the outlook of your team. One guy in my league is 2-10 right now and just traded some of his starters to contenders for draft picks. He has the #1 pick locked up and has a couple of other pretty decent picks. The draft is for incoming rookies. This upcoming draft has a lot of potential fantasy studs.
A dude in my league just traded some of his best players for garbage. His team is 1-11 and the teams he traded with are in the playoff hunt. It pisses me off pretty bad. He traded najee harris for some garbage backup running back for the jets. He traded derek carr, stevenson (running back for patriots) and that raiders wide reciever from the packers (drawing a blank right now lol) for trash.

And he gets no benefit. One of the trades was with his brother whose team is 8-4 right now and is playing me this week. The other trade was with his buddy. I might fight a new league to play in next due to that BS

For clarification this is not a dynasty league so there is no advantage to tanking.