What's new

The Non-Jazz NBA Thread in the Jazz Section

The ball thing is all because his podiatrist is DJ Tanner’s BF.

Chronic knee and back problems are huge reasons to stay away - even when you’re tanking.
I wanted a pick for him… it was preseason and involved Conley… would have been a great tank move still. The risk now isn’t worth it. It would cost more than what they’d pay… they likely get to take him off the cap with the medical retirement thing if he is unable to return next year.

What that have to do with his knee doe.
The knee is supported by the foot.

Look, all I know is that before he saw Steve, he was healthy.

lonzo-ball-fuller-house.jpg

What a mess and absolute circus the Ball family has been

The father sung from the highest of mountains how good the son was , in fact all 3 sons , and whilst they have been ok , not even close to that idiots assumptions

What a mess and absolute circus the Ball family has been

The father sung from the highest of mountains how good the son was , in fact all 3 sons , and whilst they have been ok , not even close to that idiots assumptions
One is a franchise player and potential HOFer, another got derailed by injuries but is clearly the best player on the Bulls, and the other is a really good basketball player that isn’t good enough for the NBA. Not sure how many families have a track record on that level.

One is a franchise player and potential HOFer, another got derailed by injuries but is clearly the best player on the Bulls, and the other is a really good basketball player that isn’t good enough for the NBA. Not sure how many families have a track record on that level.

HOF … has he even made the playoffs with Charlotte ? Please

Best player on the bulls ? I’d take Derozen or Lavine any day , my god man

Point is you just sound like a hater.
You sounded like a hater for your own jazz player at the start of the season saying Kessler should sit till Olynyk was traded

How did that work out for you ?

Rookie of the week , Rookie of the month , potential rookie of the year

HOF … has he even made the playoffs with Charlotte ? Please

Best player on the bulls ? I’d take Derozen or Lavine any day , my god man
All is can tell you is the Bulls looked great with him and dog **** without him and no one else on their roster has had that net difference of impact.

All is can tell you is the Bulls looked great with him and dog **** without him and no one else on their roster has had that net difference of impact.

That’s hard to argue as each hasn’t had an injury and been replaced by Ball to see what the outcome will be

Sure they miss him , but best player is a long stretch

Looks to be an error as the actual injury report lists him out, but ESPN lists Lonzo Ball as questionable for tonight's game against Minnesota. Makes it feel like Thibs is still coaching there

Apparently Ball is gonna have a cartilage transplant in his knee. That means the "new" cartilage will be coming from a cadaver.

So don't be surprised when we hear that Rudy Gay will miss the rest of the season after a "minor knee prodecure".
Yeah also read about this fairly new and experimental procedure.. Dr. Gökhan Meric, a leading expert of the area says that 80% return to the same level but he failed to detail that the study that statement is based on has 4 cases of professional basketball players undergoing the procedure.

I found two of those 4, and likely the only NBA examples:

Jordan Adams in 2016, never played in NBA since, does play as a professional in Europe

Festus Ezeli in 2017, never played in NBA but did play in G League

Last edited:
Interesting ESPN article about the importance of the corner 3.

This is the shot Walker Kessler needs to eventually become a star in this league. This and free throws.