What's new

The official "let's impeach Trump" thread

Before his show ended last night, Carlson said he was only joking about rooting for Russia. Haha. What a comedian. He and Hannity enjoyed a good laugh. Haha.

https://www.thedailybeast.com/tucke...ith-ukraine-then-claims-hes-joking?ref=scroll

"“Before we go, earlier in the show I noted I was rooting for Russia in the contest between Russia and Ukraine,” he said, “Of course, I’m joking. I’m only rooting for America—mocking the obsession many on the left have. Ha!”

Fellow Fox News star Sean Hannity, meanwhile, also helped Carlson sell his claim that he was merely joking with his Russia comment. During the handoff between their shows, Hannity quipped that "Tucker's a communist,” prompting Carlson to smack his desk and break out into a giggling fit.

“I rooted against Russia when it mattered by the way! Russia!!!” Carlson cackled.

so hilarious!

Why aren’t there any conservative comedians? It must be a leftist conspiracy

Reactions: Red
This (along with lots of other things) is substantial evidence of extortion.

sorry Colton, we’re too close to an election to care about enforcing the constitution.

Besides, tax cuts and judges and ownin the libs justify committing these crimes.

also, god is working through trump and if you feel like the constitution or basic ethics matter, then you’re clearly possessed by demons.

#MAGA

did you see this? It’s a good thread

I thought I had posted earlier betting how long it would take the Republican state legislature to strip their governor’s power. Now I’m too lazy to look it up. But for those of us who have followed politics over the past few years, this is unsurprising.

“Don’t like the game of democracy? That’s okay! Just throw the game board over until you get a governor you like!”

For @Catchall

Louisiana senator John Kennedy, a key ally of President Trump, has meanwhile admitted he was wrong to push a debunked conspiracy theory that it was Ukraine, not Russia, who hacked a Democratic National Committee server in 2016.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/trump-news-live-impeachment-blow-113900299.html

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using JazzFanz mobile app

Some conservatives point out that, since the DNC did not permit the FBI to examine their server, no one really knows that the server was hacked. It is rumored, as Pres Trump noted to Zelensky, that some say it was "Crowdstrike", but again, what do we know, really. I don't call such remarks "conspiracy theory" so much as unanswered questions the public has no reliable information about.

A senator like the referenced one above probably has no reason to say he was wrong, so much as he may just think it's not worth talking about as "a positive fact", which if he did, he had little reason to believe.

It's pretty clear that there are a lot rabbit trails in the Ukraine thicket, and we will probably never really find out where they go or what they mean.

Well, unless Trump and the DOJ investigate it or get some help from the Ukraine's new anti-corruption Pres Zelensky..... which is his Trump's damn job, and Zelensky campaign promise, and a provision of a treaty Bill Clinton did with the Ukraine.

Last edited:
In other news, Mr Trump has appointed his son-in-law Jared Kushner, already tasked with bringing peace to the Middle East, to oversee the construction of his US-Mexico border wall, according to reports, as the row over his decision to pardon Navy SEAL Eddie Gallagher of war crimes rumbles on.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using JazzFanz mobile app

I'm sure you think this is newsworthy or something, I consider it a nothingburger like a lot of other criticisms. With Trump's neverending string of SES and other executive proving to be "leakers" or whatever not really on his team, I don't care to criticize him too much on the apparent nepotism here. Who else can he count on to carry out his projects when he wants to turn his attention to more important issues.
I think right now he is going to focus on the China trade talks, because that is something that he can do something about right now.

I am absolutely down in favor of Eddie Gallagher, whose case involves a picture the media has just lied about. Yes there is actually a photo that exists. I have heard him explain what happened, and how his case was handled, and I think it is appalling.

some conservatives claim the MSM has accounts of Gallagher holding a severed head, but the photo actually has him holding the corpse up by an arm, with a lot of people standing around. There is no look of any kind of trophy gloating or anything. Someone else took the pic.

Gallagher was acquitted of the charges, but since it took so long try the case, he was in the brig long enough the brass, being extremely petulant about losing, wanted to apply a rule about people who are convicted of charge who serve time in jail for being guilty of the charge, to demote him.

That is really absolute disgusting behavior for the brass. Trump was right to fight for preserving his rank.

Last edited:

I see twisted interpretations of everything Trump everywhere I go in this thread. This link is a Bloomberg bit.

I believe Trump would be justified in having a lawyer who would actively seek information relative to things Trump is being charged with. Who would not want a lawyer to do that. Who would not have the right to hire a lawyer to seek information from any source that could defend him.

It is just astonishing how biased, twisted, and unfair comments like this, and almost every other Trump criticism actually are.

Some conservatives point out that, since the DNC did not permit the FBI to examine their server, no one really knows that the server was hacked. It is rumored, as Pres Trump noted to Zelensky, that some say it was "Crowdstrike", but again, what do we know, really. I don't call such remarks "conspiracy theory" so much as unanswered questions the public has no reliable information about.

A senator like the referenced one above probably has no reason to say he was wrong, so much as he may just think it's not worth talking about as "a positive fact", which if he did, he had little reason to believe.

It's pretty clear that there are a lot rabbit trails in the Ukraine thicket, and we will probably never really find out where they go or what they mean.

Well, unless Trump and the DOJ investigate it or get some help from the Ukraine's new anti-corruption Pres Zelensky..... which is his Trump's damn job, and Zelensky campaign promise, and a provision of a treaty Bill Clinton did with the Ukraine.
Our intelligence agencies have a pretty good idea. But of course, you seem to view our intelligence agencies as the enemy.

Not the enemy of the United States government, nor the enemy of the people in general. You view them as the enemy of your political ideology because what they have reported is not what you want to hear.

Absolute ****ing insanity.

Our intelligence agencies have a pretty good idea. But of course, you seem to view our intelligence agencies as the enemy.

Not the enemy of the United States government, nor the enemy of the people in general. You view them as the enemy of your political ideology because what they have reported is not what you want to hear.

Absolute ****ing insanity.

So I get to call out you and others for what I see as crazy insanity. Good. Let's be clear about that.

This is the continuing alternate reality syndrome.

The Russians may be pretty good at creating their own views quite dissimilar from our general government agencies, as well. But I think the Chinese are clearly the best at producing partisan realities, with perhaps the Iranians a distant fourth place. But even you would probably agree that the North Koreans are the most unhinged reality wonks.

nah. I know lies when I see them, well, quite often at least.

So I saw our former Ambassador claim in her testimony that she was unaware of Biden's boast about getting the Burisma prosecutor dismissed, and I've seen many dems and MSM liars claim Biden was there to clear out the corrupt Ukranian prosecutor who just was too damn obnoxious about making waves for our establishment folks.

And our former Ukranian Ambassador is documented......(https://thehill.com/hilltv/rising/4...ays-us-ambassador-gave-him-a-do-not-prosecute......John Solomon says he has got the document via FOIA.... but OK, "allege" might be the better word. ....and of course the accused deny it, and our partisan Google puts all the efforts to debunk it up top on the search....) for having given the Ukrainian government a fairly lengthy instruction about who not to prosecute, at risk of losing our support. So what the Hell. The "Establishment" as represented by the State Department can give the Ukranians sixty names of people they will not tolerate the Ukranian government prosecuting, but we have to impeach Trump for asking for an investigation. Amazing. Profoundly disturbing. Absolute hypocrisy on the part of the Trump Impeachers.

Every media unit in the country should be sending their top investigators out to get the story. Every congressman should be demanding a full investigation. The State Department should put every person remotely involved on paid leave and ask for a Special Prosecutor to independently investigate this allegation, and turn over every relevant document. And President Trump and our DOJ should be asking for the Ukraine to give us every related document.....

yah yah yah. You don't give a ****. Nobody in our establishment gives a ****. And that is why you're just nuts claiming I just believe what I want to believe. You and a lot of others are the ones who just will not care to get the facts.

So it's clear enough, at least, to this point. Our government has some corrupt actors who need to be investigated and prosecuted, and there is evidence enough to do that, if we will. But it looks like we won't, because our SES and State Department, and other agencies are going to cover up what they have done. And they are also the ones determined to get Trump dumped, because.... well, Hell, you just can't trust him to not kick the wheels out from under our neat little wagon, and he might fire some dedicated wonks who think they're above the law.

The media routinely labels their critics with the most effective slurs they can imagine, and the dems/establishment wonks are in full assault on the intelligence of thinking people who are willing to ask questions and look for the facts.

I'm not able to research all this stuff myself, what with the fact that my cows are probably not involved in any of it, and I am in my cave in the desert.

But I'm also not willing to just take your word for any of this, either.

I don't think we've ever had a President who could not have been effectively desttoyed by a Press willing to work up the case like has been done to Trump.

If Americans are willing to let partisan attacks like this go down on the only President we've had in a hundred years who was not entirely owned by our special interests, we will be for some more time subject to the manipulations of those interested and politically powerful (and generally quite wealthy) interests.

And that is one reason I am willing to try to counter the effort to impeach Trump. And I just do not see any kind of objective reporting going on here. No reasoned, deliberate effort to treat stuff consistently. When you and others are unconcerned about the wrongs of Obama and Hillary, and even Bush, it's just hypocrisy to apply an unequal standard to Trump.

Last edited:
It is rumored, as Pres Trump noted to Zelensky, that some say it was "Crowdstrike", but again, what do we know, really. I don't call such remarks "conspiracy theory" so much as unanswered questions the public has no reliable information about.

Would you say that Fiona Hill, one of the top Russian experts in our national security community, "has no reliable information?" Would you simply dismiss her, as either a bald face liar, or simply slinging the ****? At the least, I assume you would label Ms. Hill as "unreliable". I would argue, simply because I think the odds must surely favor it, that Fiona Hill is far more informed then myself, or yourself( you may disagree, since it sometimes seems your claimed expertise is unlimited). Further, our collective intelligence community surely believed it had reliable information when it concluded Russia intervened in the 2016 election, and will do the same in 2020. As did Mueller, who charged quite a number of Russian nationals (I do expect you to dismiss this, of course.)

Not that there are not other state and non state actors attempting interference. At any rate, your claim that we have "no reliable information" on whether it was Russia or Ukraine that attacked our election in 2016 seems to be emerging as part of the Republican Party's decision and narrative, aligning itself with Putin over our own intelligence community. That is what Trump did in Helsinki, in one of the most disgraceful acts by any president, that is what Nunes did in the public hearings, and that may be the defensive strategy adopted by the Senate in the possible impeachment trial.

My money is on Fiona Hill over @babe. Can't prove it, of course, but I'll bet she based this statement on "reliable information" that the public allegedly "lacks":

Would you say that Fiona Hill, one of the top Russian experts in our national security community, "has no reliable information?" Would you simply dismiss her, as either a bald face liar, or simply slinging the ****? I would argue, simply because I think the odds must surely favor it, that Fiona Hill is far more informed then myself, or yourself( you may disagree, since it sometimes seems your claimed expertise is unlimited). Further, our collective intelligence community surely believed it had reliable information when it concluded Russia intervened in the 2016 election, and will do the same in 2020. As did Mueller, who charged quite a number of Russian nationals (I do expect you to dismiss this, of course.)

Not that there are not other state and non state actors attempting interference. At any rate, your claim that we have "no reliable information" on whether it was Russia or Ukraine that attacked our election in 2016 seems to be emerging as part of the Republican Party's decision and narrative, aligning itself with Putin over our own intelligence community. That is what Trump did in Helsinki, in one of the most disgraceful acts by any president, that is what Nunes did in the public hearings, and that may be the defensive strategy adopted by the Senate in the possible impeachment trial.

My money is on Fiona Hill over @babe. Can't prove it, of course, but I'll bet she based this statement on "reliable information" that the public allegedly "lacks":

Conservatives will tell you she's a former assistant/employee/dedicated activist wonk in the employ of George Soros. I'd have to read her book, learn a lot more about her activities... but it's looking pretty safe she's not objective here, but partisan.

She is like Kicky. Sure there are some pretty smart people with a lot of knowledge about Russia and Putin, but you should check out the point of view before just swallowing the swill.

I think you are pretty biased to connect people with reservations to determined political wonkery with critics of the US foreign policies abroad who have their own talking points. I don't think it amounts to Trump or Nunes being in any way connected to Putin. That is a huge, offensive, and irresponsible slur. You should up your game.

Conservatives will tell you she's a former assistant/employee/dedicated activist wonk in the employ of George Soros. I'd have to read her book, learn a lot more about her activities... but it's looking pretty safe she's not objective here, but partisan.

She is like Kicky. Sure there are some pretty smart people with a lot of knowledge about Russia and Putin, but you should check out the point of view before just swallowing the swill.

I think you are pretty biased to connect people with reservations to determined political wonkery with critics of the US foreign policies abroad who have their own talking points. I don't think it amounts to Trump or Nunes being in any way connected to Putin. That is a huge, offensive, and irresponsible slur. You should up your game.

I heard her testimony when she gave it, and had immediately doubts about her facts. Not consistent with what I have heard and believed from others.

There's not a bookie on the planet that would take your bet.

Fiona Hill is well decorated. She's been on more intelligence projects than most. She's direct, there's no wishie washie in her responses. NOTHING about her intentions points to "politically motivated" in a red/blue sense.

I don't think it amounts to Trump or Nunes being in any way connected to Putin. That is a huge, offensive, and irresponsible slur. You should up your game.

Well, I'll let the ethics investigation look into Nunes. As for Trump and his feelings for Putin, the recorded history would indicate I am stating a fact, as sad as it is to see an American president take Putin's side on so many things, including the "Ukraine did it" bs; a fact, and not at all an "irresponsible slur". Up my game, indeed. You silly man, love ya....

I heard her testimony when she gave it, and had immediately doubts about her facts. Not consistent with what I have heard and believed from others.

You're welcome to point out which ones. But make sure you document what information, and where you're getting that information. You have been known to document special interest groups.

Well, I'll let the ethics investigation look into Nunes. As for Trump and his feelings for Putin, the recorded history would indicate I am stating a fact, as sad as it is to see an American president take Putin's side on so many things, including the "Ukraine did it" bs; a fact, and not at all an "irresponsible slur". Up my game, indeed. You silly man, love ya....

So I looked for stuff about Fiona Hill, and what Google puts up top is a lot of articles about her defense of Soros, calling right-wing attacks on Soros a modern version of the Protocols...

I have read that stuff, and a lot of other stuff like it. Bankers, schemers.... whatnot. Hitler likely read that stuff too, and figured to solve the problem. For sure he know about the agreement that turned some German-based bankers.... the Rothschilds???... against Germany..... making a deal that England would give the Jews their Palestine as a homeland in return for backing the English in WWI.

I fancy myself to be a male-line Jew or something like it. As a Mormon, I have the view of Israel being restored in terms of Biblical prophesies..... which sometimes I wonder about since we lost 10 tribes....But I just don't care for the anti-Jewish stuff, and neither do most American conservatives....99% I'd say..... I mean you have to go looking somehow to find one who is anti-Semitic, at least in my experience. So Fiona is just jacking off, so far as she can, intellectually, to make such a crazy claim. I mean..... Totally. Bizarrely.

Nobody but a totally mesmerized communist ideological political wonk would makie up something like t hat, and put it out seriously as a talking point.

totally discredits her. Absolutely discredits her as any kind of serious scholar, in my book.

There's also a whole lot of **** about how there was a whole tribe..... Ashkenazim or something like that, that are not "real" Jews because they converted on the Steppes of Russia to be able to get some little villages for future Pogroms or something. Racial purists..... making up stuff, who think they have some damn issue there. Not so different from Fiona Hill, just on the other side of some prejudice or another, making up novel ways to discredit some hated group on the other side.

I mean, seriously, the little groupies in here are a lot like those kinds of ignoramuses, making up all kinds of slurs to peddle out on their recalcitrant nonconformists hecklers/skeptics.

You're welcome to point out which ones. But make sure you document what information, and where you're getting that information. You have been known to document special interest groups.

Conservative sources, heard on the radio with the likes of Sean Hannity, John Solomon, and some other interviewed sources. They allege that four DNC party office holders.... Senators??? not sure.... went to the Ukraine and asked for information on Trump's activities, and Paul Manafort's, during the Mueller investigation and made it clear their US aid was on the line. Other reports of Ukraine's new government seeking to make up to Trump after his election, by confessing they had worked to help Hillary and interfered in the 2016 election. The Russian/Ukranian oligarch who might have got the DNC server somehow, who was associated with Crowdstrike.....John Solomon interviewed the fired prosecutor who told him he(the prosecutor) was told he had to go because Biden demanded it, in exchange for the Billion dollars in US aid....

Of course, all that is actively contradicted or walked back somehow, or just not reported in the biased media.... they say.... because it doesn't fit the narrative we're being fed.... so of course you can't even find it on Google.....

Pretty obvious to me how hard the public is being worked here..... could be by both sides I suppose, but the MSM is just really obviously cleaning up the storyline.

Sounds like reality to me, when everybody is agreeing on how corrupt the Ukraine is/has been, and Soros is known for sending in people and money to work the Ukrainian election, that he would want the help of anti-Russian expert to throw out a pro-Russian candidate. And no way in Hell is that expert going to just tell us what all she did, or what Soros did, and of course anyone who criticizes the project has got to be made out as a Putin puppet.

So, I'm sure our State Department has its own version of facts, and it's likely pretty consistent with the Fiona Hill sort of partisans. But that does not exclude the also likely fact that we have also been doing a lot of stuff with Putin, by the same State Department, no less. Hillary gave them US mining interests, and got a big chunk of cash for it. And Bill got a nice half million $ for turning up to give a speech.

This is how international relations is always gonna be in a globalist scenario. All kinds of wonks working the system where ever they can, for their own interests, for their own payola. It's called fascism.