What's new

The official "let's impeach Trump" thread

Start working with the man and get something done for our country. How about that?

Seriously, Democrats suck. Waste our tax money and time.
And Republicans are blatant racists:

"The recent passage of the Voting Rights Advancement Act to restore the Voting Rights Act protections dismantled by the Supreme Court came on a nearly party-line vote. Just one Republican, Rep. Brian Fitzpatrick, voted for it.

In 2006, a Republican-controlled House passed the last update to the Voting Rights Act with 192 Republican votes. It went on to pass the Senate unanimously and be signed by then-President George W. Bush. All that Republican support has disappeared, and it’s not because the question of voting rights has changed so much. It’s because of what the Republican Party—already a hard-right party in the W. era—has become.

Something that had broad bipartisan support in 2006 is now a partisan issue. Only Democrats want to protect the voting rights of people of color. Republicans are opposed. Does that Republican opposition mean that voting rights are illegitimate because it’s not bipartisan? So when Republicans point to their own opposition to impeachment to say that impeachment cannot possibly be acceptable in a democracy, consider the question of voting rights. This is the Republican standard these days: furious opposition to anything that might weaken Republican electoral prospects."

There are hundreds of bills passed by the house sitting on Moscow Mitch's desk right now that he refuses to allow votes on.

Boo hoo. The democrats created and wanted gridlock and that is what they have. Give up the impeachment charade and do something positive for the country. Fix health insurance, secure the borders, cut spending, anything positive. That goes for both parties. Quit screwing around with the BS impeachment and do something worthwhile.

Donald seems to be panicking. Why?

seems to me like this could be an issue going forward. The clinton admin was able to focus on its business throughout impeachment. Trump meanwhile isn’t doing anything but sitting on his butt watching tv and tweeting. Hope we don’t have a national emergency anytime soon.

Last edited:
And Republicans are blatant racists:

"The recent passage of the Voting Rights Advancement Act to restore the Voting Rights Act protections dismantled by the Supreme Court came on a nearly party-line vote. Just one Republican, Rep. Brian Fitzpatrick, voted for it.

In 2006, a Republican-controlled House passed the last update to the Voting Rights Act with 192 Republican votes. It went on to pass the Senate unanimously and be signed by then-President George W. Bush. All that Republican support has disappeared, and it’s not because the question of voting rights has changed so much. It’s because of what the Republican Party—already a hard-right party in the W. era—has become.

Something that had broad bipartisan support in 2006 is now a partisan issue. Only Democrats want to protect the voting rights of people of color. Republicans are opposed. Does that Republican opposition mean that voting rights are illegitimate because it’s not bipartisan? So when Republicans point to their own opposition to impeachment to say that impeachment cannot possibly be acceptable in a democracy, consider the question of voting rights. This is the Republican standard these days: furious opposition to anything that might weaken Republican electoral prospects."

What the crap is this? What voting rights do blacks not have? When I go to vote, I show them my ID, they check the list, I sign the paper next to my name and vote. Every American can do the same thing and has the same right to vote that I have.

Boo hoo. The democrats created and wanted gridlock and that is what they have. Give up the impeachment charade and do something positive for the country. Fix health insurance, secure the borders, cut spending, anything positive. That goes for both parties. Quit screwing around with the BS impeachment and do something worthwhile.
Boo hoo? What the **** are you talking about? You're asking the Democrats to "do something" and obviously they have. If you are upset about these issues not being addressed you should direct your ire at the party controlling the chamber of congress responsible for these bills not becoming law, not the one which has actually voted on and passed these bills.

Christ you people are thick.

Donald seems to be panicking. Why?

Just another one of your dumb claims that you think makes Trump look bad.

What does tweeting have to do with anything?

This is where you are fooling yourself. You think you just posted something relevant that makes Trump look stupid. But it doesnt.

The only thing this means is Trump is using his only outlet to get his voice heard unfettered. Maybe if the media wasnt corrupt and fake he wouldnt have to do that. Derp

They played themselves by standing up for the constitution?

It’s so odd to me that republicans think Democrats are the real losers here. You realize that supporting Trump means you’re supporting a serial adulterer. A man whose own foreign policy is helping our enemies while hurting ourselves. You’re supporting a man whose actions you’re set a new precedent for the illegal and destructive actions of future presidents. I mean, you’re telling me that you’re going to be totally fine with President Warren asking China to dig up dirt on her republican rivals, right?

And this is what you call... “winning?”

And Democrats combating this is what you call... “losing?”

What the hell is wrong with you and your values? You’re a sucky person. Seriously, people who support Trump really cause me to question their value as a human being. You people really suck. It’s not because we disagree politically but disagree completely on values as human beings.

This is exactly how Republicans see Democrats. You are coming off as despicable people currently.

Hypocrisy is not a good quality.

Lying is not a good quality.

Spreading racism is not a good quality.

Killing babies is not a good quality.

See, it can be said about you too.

Try calming down and talking like an adult that doesn't think they are some sort of flawless god.

Boo hoo? What the **** are you talking about? You're asking the Democrats to "do something" and obviously they have. If you are upset about these issues not being addressed you should direct your ire at the party controlling the chamber of congress responsible for these bills not becoming law, not the one which has actually voted on and passed these bills.

Christ you people are thick.

If we compared the major things Trump and the Republicans have got done vs the Democrats, Trump's list would be far greater. You would lose that argument hands down.

But since we know you dont deal in facts, and just rush to the ignore button when confronted, we know we cant have reasonable conversations about it.

Now plug your ears, close your eyes, and sing a tune. You are gonna need the practice for the next 5 years.

Who was it who was complaining about people just spamming links in here? And they say nothing about @Political Jazz Fan, or whoever they really are?

It really is annoying. I can’t put these clowns on ignore fast enough. It still makes slogging through pages and pages of ignored material annoying. I unignore them momentarily to report them. I recommend you and others do the same. The mods could and need to do so much more to clean this board up.

What the crap is this? What voting rights do blacks not have? When I go to vote, I show them my ID, they check the list, I sign the paper next to my name and vote. Every American can do the same thing and has the same right to vote that I have.
Do some research and see how the Republicans purged minorities from the roles in the last two Presidential elections with their crosscheck scheme.

https://www.rollingstone.com/politics/politics-features/the-gops-stealth-war-against-voters-247905/

Tell me why this act had bi-partisan support then but not now?

This.
Nobody tried to impeach Trump until they felt like he was doing impeachable ****. It's their job to keep the president in check and keep him from abusing his power. This impeachment is our government doing their job.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using JazzFanz mobile app

I said they (democrats, left media, ect ect.) wanted to impeach the guy since before the inauguration, they simply hate the man and want him gone. You are the ones throwing around the word "try" as they are now actually trying to impeach on anything they can, fearing he will win in 2020.

We can dig up sound bites like this all day if you want?

It really is annoying. I can’t put these clowns on ignore fast enough. It still makes slogging through pages and pages of ignored material annoying. I unignore them momentarily to report them. I recommend you and others do the same. The mods could and need to do so much more to clean this board up.

Go burn some books while your at it and continue to live in your leftist echo chamber.

Start working with the man and get something done for our country. How about that?

Seriously, Democrats suck. Waste our tax money and time.
Um they actually just did lol. You are too distracted to notice.

What you are saying they should do is stop doing what the Constitution says they should do and just allow the president to do whatever he wants.

Wonder if you would feel that way if Hillary was president.

Act like decent human beings that dont lie to and manipulate the public for personal and political gain?

Maybe try to win and gain support on the merit of your policies?

You can hate Trump's character all you want, but you also have to live in reality and stick to facts. You can't impeach just because. You need proof.

You also need to not be committing the same crimes you accuse the other of. Looks really stupid.
You also think there should be no checks and balances and that the president (as long as the president is a republican) should be able to rule however he wants. He is your king. Your dictator. Your ruler. Your God.

Reactions: Red
Quit screwing around with the BS impeachment and do something worthwhile.

You think there should be no checks and balances and that the president (as long as the president is a republican) should be able to rule however he wants. He is your king. Your dictator. Your ruler. Your God.

Reactions: Red