What's new

The official "let's impeach Trump" thread

Minorities didn't make out well under Obama either. I don't think Trump is some great minority destroyer, although he is a pos. Biden might literally be mentally handicapped by the time he takes office. There are no winners in any scenario imo.
Trump thanks you for joining his movement thru the back entrance

So basically you're not voting.
I mean, I live in Wyoming so the presidential vote is more symbolic/performative than anything anyway. If I lived in a state whose results weren't a foregone conclusion it would make the decision more difficult for sure.

Trump is taking a **** on America. If he's reelected he'll keep doing that. Biden most likely will simply put a blanket over those turds and all the others that were there before. He's not going to fix anything, just pretend like it's okay.

For example the police situation. He'll push whatever crap bill the Democrats want that doesn't fix the problem but makes people feel good enough to ignore it for awhile like banning choke holds.

Trump is taking a **** on America. If he's reelected he'll keep doing that. Biden most likely will simply put a blanket over those turds and all the others that were there before. He's not going to fix anything, just pretend like it's okay.

For example the police situation. He'll push whatever crap bill the Democrats want that doesn't fix the problem but makes people feel good enough to ignore it for awhile like banning choke holds.
That sounds like a good enough justification to vote for Biden, given the pickle that we find ourselves in. Thanks.

This is going to sound *** holey but if you truly think Biden is going to fix anything or "do as much as possible" for minorities you are a stupid person. A stupid stupid person. And I think Obama was/is a good person. I think he gets a HUGE pass because he was black. He failed minorities on so many different levels, on foreign policy, on domestic policy. He was a very mediocre president. I think like GW, he is a good dude that was in over his head. Clinton was a POS who was able to be a good president.

The fact that Biden was even nominated is possibly more embarrassing the Trump winning in the first place. What an embarrassing joke the DNC has become.

I disagree. A Biden presidency with a Democratically controlled House and Senate isn’t going to be as impotent as many of you claim.

I think many of you have forgotten what it’s like to have real political power. If it wasn’t for McCain, Trump would've dismantled Obamacare and passed tax cuts in his first two years. This time, the shoe will be on the other foot. If you want to be really cynical, the judges alone make worth it. Ginsberg can retire and be replaced by a very young progressive. I think Democratic control of 2/3 Levers of government will be far better than giving Donald another 4 years.

Why do you goofballs think you are voting for Biden? You aren’t voting for Biden. You are voting for his vice presidential candidate… There’s no way he lives through his term.

Biden is just a figurehead for the DNC, but at least he's a decent person, except maybe when he's alone with young women or little girls. Certainly nowhere near as ugly as Trump, who seems to get uglier everyday I see pictures of him in the news, and I don't just mean physically. The man or I should say monster, Trump, has a hideous soul.

Sounds good to me.

Sent from my SM-G973U using JazzFanz mobile app

Id think after 3.5 years of Trump’s crap that people would be jumping at the chance to have Biden and Abrams/Harris/??? working with Pelosi and Schumer deciding on major policies, judges, and federal government positions. I mean, just ridding the EPA of a coal lobbyist as head and having a Secretary of State who actually cares about foreign policy is worth voting for Biden. The mere fact that the current AG is working with the president to gas protestors should be enough for warm blooded Americans to vote for Biden.

That sounds like a good enough justification to vote for Biden, given the pickle that we find ourselves in. Thanks.
Yeah, I get understand that sentiment and see why people would vote that way. I also see why others who want meaningful change will go another route.

Yeah, I get understand that sentiment and see why people would vote that way. I also see why others who want meaningful change will go another route.
Those are probably mostly the same people who couldn’t pinch their nose and vote for Hillary. It literally could have cost us 50,000 lives and Trillions of dollars in coronavirus debt. What’s next? Those people can take their “serious change” and stick it. I call them to the real world, where our backs are to the wall and we need to fight one battle at a time, according to the options at our disposal.

Let’s dismantle both parties. But let’s get this **** eating orange man out of the White House first.

Last edited:
Why do you goofballs think you are voting for Biden? You aren’t voting for Biden. You are voting for his vice presidential candidate… There’s no way he lives through his term.
A weekend at Bernie's situation would even be better than trump.
Whoever ends up as bidens vp will almost certainly be better than Biden and trump so, awesome. I will definitely be voting for Biden/his running late.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using JazzFanz mobile app

The fact that Biden was even nominated is possibly more embarrassing the Trump winning in the first place. What an embarrassing joke the DNC has become.

Too far. Thank you for putting it at the end of your post, as it helped encourage reading. But good God man... Look at the unrest we've had the last three and a half years. Look at the zero tolerance policy at the border, the fact that he was unequivocally impeached and merely told "yeah, it was bad. But not bad enough to remove him from office"

We don't need to bring up everything at this point. It's a matter of public record.

Every healthy male adult dies before they hit 81.