What's new

The official "let's impeach Trump" thread

The fact that Biden was even nominated is possibly more embarrassing the Trump winning in the first place. What an embarrassing joke the DNC has become.

Yeah, he’s known for gaffes, but I think his cognitive decline has been exaggerated. I expect he will hold his own in any debates with Trump. Just in listening to him here, I’ve listened to Trump often enough to know who would sound better in answering these questions. And it would be Biden...

I disagree vehemently with that attitude. Voting third party or voting a write in candidate is certainly still voting. And the chance of his specific individual vote making a difference in a martial electing, even if he were voting for a major party candidate, is pretty miniscule.

You can disagree all you like. The reality is that it's the same impact as him not showing up at all to vote for this office. Adults make choices between realistic but difficult options. It's childish to protest vote in the name of purity.

Signed,

A guy who has thrown his vote away before.

Yeah, he’s known for gaffes, but I think his cognitive decline has been exaggerated. I expect he will hold his own in any debates with Trump. Just in listening to him here, I’ve listened to Trump often enough to know who would sound better in answering these questions. And it would be Biden...

I strongly disagree that his decline has been exaggerated. And owning Trump is debates is not something to be proud of. Like beating up a handicapped kid.

You can disagree all you like. The reality is that it's the same impact as him not showing up at all to vote for this office. Adults make choices between realistic but difficult options. It's childish to protest vote in the name of purity.

Signed,

A guy who has thrown his vote away before.

No room for being the change you want to see in others?

I strongly disagree that his decline has been exaggerated. And owning Trump is debates is not something to be proud of. Like beating up a handicapped kid.

Pride in beating Trump in a debate is beside the point. I'm a very good public speaker, I know I could get up there, and wipe the stage with Trump's ***. Countless people could. But I want Trump relegated to the dust bin of history. Period. And killing Trump in the debates comes under the heading "every little bit helps".

Pride in beating Trump in a debate is beside the point. I'm a very good public speaker, I know I could get up there, and wipe the stage with Trump's ***. Countless people could. But I want Trump relegated to the dust bin of history. Period. And killing Trump in the debates comes under the heading "every little bit helps".

Sure, my main point of "Biden is really the best we could do? With 3 years of prep we are settling for Biden? Really? WTF?" That was my original point.

Do we have any evidence that debates with trump matter? He was destroyed in 3 of them last time and I don’t think they made a lick of difference. Will people really vote for trump instead of Biden if trump has a good showing? Vice versa?

Do we have any evidence that debates with trump matter? He was destroyed in 3 of them last time and I don’t think they made a lick of difference. Will people really vote for trump instead of Biden if trump has a good showing? Vice versa?

I really don't think these debates should matter quite frankly. If you like the trajectory of the country, vote for Trump. If you don't, vote for Biden.

Are there really that many people that hee and haw between them? You must have the memory of a goldfish if you do.

The selective editing on Biden is pretty silly. He is a gaffe machine but to say he is impaired is just silly

It is politics. Romney was treated very unfairly by the left and he was a decent dude. And Bush Jr was a pretty bad president and a decent human being, but the way the extreme left painted him as a war criminal who hated his country was stupid. Obama was ridiculously vilified.

The guy who truly deserves everything he is getting is Trump.

Intellectually, HRC won the debates. Emotionally, Trump won the debates.

I really don't think these debates should matter quite frankly. If you like the trajectory of the country, vote for Trump. If you don't, vote for Biden.

Are there really that many people that hee and haw between them? You must have the memory of a goldfish if you do.
Weirdly, there are millions of swing voters. Or so it seems

The selective editing on Biden is pretty silly. He is a gaffe machine but to say he is impaired is just silly

It is politics. Romney was treated very unfairly by the left and he was a decent dude. And Bush Jr was a pretty bad president and a decent human being, but the way the extreme left painted him as a war criminal who hated his country was stupid. Obama was ridiculously vilified.

The guy who truly deserves everything he is getting is Trump.
What’s Trump getting, exactly? I think what he deserves far surpasses what ever answer you’re going to provide.

What’s Trump getting, exactly? I think what he deserves far surpasses what ever answer you’re going to provide.

A place in the lowest ring of hell, where he has to play poker with Maccolm X, rub Betty Friedan's feet, kneel to the shrine of Colin Kaepernick, watch a video of Trump Tower being razed, look but not touch a nude hologram of Ivanka while having a threesome with Rosie O'Donnell and Whoopie Goldberg.

A place in the lowest ring of hell, where he has to play poker with Maccolm X, rub Betty Friedan's feet, kneel to the shrine of Colin Kaepernick, watch a video of Trump Tower being razed, look but not touch a nude hologram of Ivanka while having a threesome with Rosie O'Donnell and Whoopie Goldberg.
Not sure if you’re throwing shade at Malcom, which wouldn’t be cool. Now, or ever, fwiw.

And, unfortunately, hell isn’t real, so....

Last edited:

Well, one difference is that Trump has now been president for going on 4 years. People now may be more inclined to simply notice how stupid he is, because they’ve experienced those ~4 years already. Personally, I find him to be one of the worst public speakers I have ever heard. He cannot speak from the heart, but instead sounds like a robot, whenever heartfelt words are called for. (But, I do regard him as a sociopath, so I don’t expect heartfelt words from him). I understand all this may make not a lick of difference. I presume a great many know who they are going to vote for anyway. Right now. If Trump does very poorly, it will lead off the news the next day. All that said, yeah, you’re probably right, but, I see this as more Biden’s chance to demonstrate he’s a better choice than Trump. I know most people on this board seem very sour on Biden, but I just expect him to come across much better than Trump in the debate format. One X factor will be the moderators. They can screw up anything.

This has been nothing but political fodder for his base. The same stuff he stirs up for the libs, he stirs a different flavor for conservatives. As long as he’s owning the libs in the news their distracted enough.

The craziest part of how Trump works, is tricking his base that their “in on the joke”. He does the same thing to them that he does to the libs, just garbage nonsense they need to hear to continue to feel good about being a piece of ****, and more informed than those that disagree.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk