What's new

The *OFFICIAL* Russia Is About To Invade Ukraine Thread

Onebrow constantly pushes Marxism here
??? Marxism is founded on an unrealistic notion of human nature. I'm opposed to any Modern theory of history/capital (of which Marxism is but one), because they all mistake the model for the reality.

Many many of you support antifa
I don't know any antifa.

and they call each other Comrade and fly the hammer and sickle.
Some do, some don't.

So tell me more who's really supporting Marxism and the Soviet Union.
Marxism: no one
Soviet Union: does not exist to be supported

Lol
Trump is the crapiest candidate of all time.
Yet with him in office this wouldn't even been a war. That's what gets me. These war loving posters here have the sheer audacity to point thier grubby war loving fingers at me and "merica" when if I would've gotten my way... there would be peace. Putin knew better than to push an unpredictable Trump who threatened to bomb Moscow if they invaded. This war is not my fault and some of you all cowardly blame me. This wouldn't even be a war if I had my choice.

Dude coming at me saying he's ready to sit on his own armchair and watch others die... That takes a lot of courage.

Last edited:
Funny thing is if the US didn't help Ukraine at all and Russia took Ukraine for themselves and then moved on to invade more counties and that prompted more counties to get involved and really did start world war 3 then jazzyfresh would be in here posting about how the democrats were so dumb for not helping Ukraine and stopping Russia in the beginning.

Funny thing is if the US didn't help Ukraine at all and Russia took Ukraine for themselves and then moved on to invade more counties and that prompted more counties to get involved and really did start world war 3 then jazzyfresh would be in here posting about how the democrats were so dumb for not helping Ukraine and stopping Russia in the beginning.
Nice hypothetical. What countries exactly would Russia take next?

Nice hypothetical. What countries exactly would Russia take next?
Moldova, Estonia,. Georgia.

Belarus is kind of an edge case because of the common union, but it would probably be absorbed if Russia's push through Ukraine was successful.

Honestly, this conversation is a little bit surreal. I don't think you're even pretending to know anything about any of the countries or players involved; but you're still extremely confident that you understand the dynamics and costs involved of simply allowing Russia to conquer Ukraine.

So we should fight every war that has a dictator? Brilliant logic bully. Why arent we fighting other wars with dictators if it's that amazingly simple? Lol brillian logic then you even offer your 2 year old triggered name calling.

Most of the worlds dictators were put into power by you guys so I find that unlikely

Most of the worlds dictators were put into power by you guys so I find that unlikely
No argument here I hate the establishment and am not a fan of the CIA and FBI like my Democrat counterparts who adore and protect them. Hell right now I'm talking **** about the needless war the war criminal George Bush and Democrats favorite Liz Cheneys dad Dick got us in.

There's a lot of money made in war and especially right now in Ukraine for the elite.

Last edited:
Moldova, Estonia,. Georgia.

Belarus is kind of an edge case because of the common union, but it would probably be absorbed if Russia's push through Ukraine was successful.

Honestly, this conversation is a little bit surreal. I don't think you're even pretending to know anything about any of the countries or players involved; but you're still extremely confident that you understand the dynamics and costs involved of simply allowing Russia to conquer Ukraine.
Yet they are struggling mightily to even take Ukraine with little help as far as troops on the ground and even as you point out are having record losses but suddenly they're going to dominate the world lol. Surreal is right. So which one is it? Is Russia getting it's *** kicked by a country that has to beg the world for tanks, arms, and jets, or is Russia some super power that is going to dominate the world? You warmongers need to get your story straight please.

How long do you suppose this war is going to drag in for ? Can you Dunning Kruger man PLEASE for once not run terrified from that question since you ran scared from my other extremely simple question? You know I have a point and the answer is that the endgame is an endless war with hundreds of billions, if not trillions wasted. That's why you refuse to answer. You know I'm right but that would destroy your narrative and you would lose your war you desperately crave and love.

Last edited:
Blood thirsty warmongers- do I have to educate you on this subject you stupid idiot? You're so dumb and I'm so smart. Instead of actually talk I'll just brag that I know a lot.

Me- sure... But let's start with this. How long will this war rage on and what is the endgame? Because right now there is no end in sight and might end up costing us dearly.

Blood thirsty warmongers-Dunning Kruger!!! Stupid name calling and stuff. I'm smart

Me- but this war has already taken a very substantial toll on our own economy and how much worse is this going to get? Over 100 billion dollars in one year while our own country is in the economically in the shotter. Are we going to have to send troops? How long are going to carry this war that NATO is doing a small fraction of the work? What if China counters us and starts helping Russia? Isn't that basically WW3?

Blood thirsty warmongers- IM ANGRY!!!! DUNNING KRUGER. I CANT ANSWER A BASIC QUESTION!!!

Last edited:
You know I'm right but that would destroy your narrative and you would lose your war you desperately crave and love.

I don't say this lightly sir:

YOU

There is no word strong enough in English, so I'll use the one that applies here: пиздец. Completely and totally.

The idea that I "love" this war is atrociously offensive. I have spent, conservatively, 500-600 hours in the last year doing nothing but talking to people who lost homes and family members as a result of the war and helping them get set up with resources to rebuild. I was at Disneyland on the first day of the war, and spent the entire day ignoring all my friends and family because I was texting every person I know in Ukraine trying to make sure they were safe, and setting up financial resources for them to get through the next few weeks. I spent Christmas Eve on a bus traveling through Russian occupied Transnistria to get to an active war zone to meet with partners in the region and document their work for future fundraising, and spent the entire holidays in a city that had no reliable electricity. I have lost personal relationships with people I care about in Russia over this war. I've had people I work with through my charity die during this war. I've taken the phone calls when people find their loved ones dead, or log into tiktok and find videos of Russian soldiers living in their homes and pissing on their carpets. Those calls happen at 3:00 AM my time because of the time difference, and I take them because people need me to take them.

This war is hell.

The idea that I want it because I love and crave war is monstrous. That you think you're making a point by saying that, just demonstrates you're an *******. You keep mentioning the cost of war. This war has cost you nothing. Nothing. You're not a brave truth teller; you're a coward who is sitting on the sidelines while real people get killed.

You think you're asking a "basic" question by saying "when does it end." That's a stupid ****ing question. It's a war. It ends when the invading force packs up and goes home, or it ends when they achieve their military goals. The reason it's a stupid ****ing question is because no one knows the answer for that timeline, and anyone who tells you they do is an idiot or a liar. It's the Kremlin, they are famously opaque with their thinking and it's not clear they are even in reality about what's happening on the ground.

I could give you a much longer answer as to why the end of the war is indefinite. Some of it is related to Russian domestic politics and the lack of a clear Putin successor. Some of it is related to relationships between Moscow and central asian regions of the federation like Buryatia. Some of it is related to concepts of Russian identity and the mythological place Kyiv holds in Russian thought. Some of it is related to how Russians remember the mid-90s and the fear of returning to an uncertain future.

But it's not worth the scratch because you're just a jerk; and you're not capable of understanding it anyway.

I love the war - what a prick.

YOU

There is no word strong enough in English, so I'll use the one that applies here: пиздец. Completely and totally.

The idea that I "love" this war is atrociously offensive. I have spent, conservatively, 500-600 hours in the last year doing nothing but talking to people who lost homes and family members as a result of the war and helping them get set up with resources to rebuild. I was at Disneyland on the first day of the war, and spent the entire day ignoring all my friends and family because I was texting every person I know in Ukraine trying to make sure they were safe, and setting up financial resources for them to get through the next few weeks. I spent Christmas Eve on a bus traveling through Russian occupied Transnistria to get to an active war zone to meet with partners in the region and document their work for future fundraising, and spent the entire holidays in a city that had no reliable electricity. I have lost personal relationships with people I care about in Russia over this war. I've had people I work with through my charity die during this war. I've taken the phone calls when people find their loved ones dead, or log into tiktok and find videos of Russian soldiers living in their homes and pissing on their carpets. Those calls happen at 3:00 AM my time because of the time difference, and I take them because people need me to take them.

This war is hell.

The idea that I want it because I love and crave war is monstrous. That you think you're making a point by saying that, just demonstrates you're an *******. You keep mentioning the cost of war. This war has cost you nothing. Nothing. You're not a brave truth teller; you're a coward who is sitting on the sidelines while real people get killed.

You think you're asking a "basic" question by saying "when does it end." That's a stupid ****ing question. It's a war. It ends when the invading force packs up and goes home, or it ends when they achieve their military goals. The reason it's a stupid ****ing question is because no one knows the answer for that timeline, and anyone who tells you they do is an idiot or a liar. It's the Kremlin, they are famously opaque with their thinking and it's not clear they are even in reality about what's happening on the ground.

I could give you a much longer answer as to why the end of the war is indefinite. Some of it is related to Russian domestic politics and the lack of a clear Putin successor. Some of it is related to relationships between Moscow and central asian regions of the federation like Buryatia. Some of it is related to concepts of Russian identity and the mythological place Kyiv holds in Russian thought. Some of it is related to how Russians remember the mid-90s and the fear of returning to an uncertain future.

But it's not worth the scratch because you're just a jerk; and you're not capable of understanding it anyway.

I meant what I said. You are openly pursuing and pushing war. How is that not mongering? And yes... I understand suffering having one of my best friends literally being turned to red f*ing mist by an IED in Afghanistan over another pointless needless ******** war like the one you are pushing me to support and get behind. I'm sick of us fighting the world's battles. I'm sorry to be blunt but **** this war and **** all the pain it's causing. I don't want no part of this quest for more bloodlust

And spare me with your little victim playing bs. I didn't appreciate you starting the name calling and insults as I was civil with you until your gang of wannabe bullies told you how to act and to be an *** yourself. You started it, not me. Dunning kruger effect and talking down to me like Im your child. You continually pushed your own insults so how about you not cry when someone says stuff you don't appreciate. You are a sad little victim of your own bullying. You dish it but can't take it. You continually talked down to me thinking I have absolutely no right to say I do not want war and this is not our fight. You telling how stupid I am and how smart you are. I stand by my comments 100%. This war has costed me plenty as far as financial with the the repercussion we are feeling here. Right? High gas prices? Massive inflation? Food prices skyrocketing.

Again... I voted against this war. This war would've never happened if my candidate was in office. Don't point you little war loving fingers at me. If that bothers you how about you not openly push war?

Last edited:
What does this board gain by having Jazzy stick around and harass members? We all know who Steak and Mongoose are. Why not ban them right now? And if he creates alt accounts, ban them too when it becomes obvious that he's not going to attempt to abide by rules set by the board. When was the last time he even attempted to discuss issues with people?

What is gained by letting obvious trolls continue to derail threads?

At some pt, the lack of moderation; the unwillingness to uphold the rules set by moderators with letting pieces of **** who get their rocks off by harassing people online, becomes a detraction to this board. I think we're well past that pt. Here we have someone with actual experience in Ukraine and Russia, someone with real connections to the situation, and he's harassed nonstop by this pathetic troll.

Last edited:

YOU

This war is hell.

As I remember, you were/are a lawyer and then became a pastor/church leader recently, correct? Sometime, I'd be interested in hearing your journey. Maybe it's already been explained here but I missed it. I remember you used to wear Fess jerseys.

What's your charity? I think I'd like to contribute to it if possible.

As I remember, you were/are a lawyer and then became a pastor/church leader recently, correct? Sometime, I'd be interested in hearing your journey. Maybe it's already been explained here but I missed it. I remember you used to wear Fess jerseys.

What's your charity? I think I'd like to contribute to it if possible.
I'm still a lawyer, and I work primarily on catastrophic losses related to power grid failures. The most high-profile thing I've done in the last year was oral arguments against the Electric Reliability Council of Texas related to the 2021 collapse of the Texas electricity market.

The best way to donate to the charity is here: https://www.paypal.com/donate/?hosted_button_id=EEPEU6BSXZR3J

Every dollar counts, and every dollar donated goes directly to purchase goods in Ukraine. My co-founder and I personally pay all transaction fees and take no salary or reimbursement for running the charity. We write updates every couple of weeks showing photos of what we've bought, where it went, and who it helps.

Here's an example of one of those updates. Would LOVE to have you on the team: https://unitedukraine.substack.com/p/delivering-aid-under-fire

What does this board gain by having Jazzy stick around and harass members? We all know who Steak and Mongoose are. Why not ban them right now? And if he creates alt accounts, ban them too when it becomes obvious that he's not going to attempt to abide by rules set by the board. When was the last time he even attempted to discuss issues with people?

What is gained by letting obvious trolls continue to derail threads?

At some pt, the lack of moderation; the unwillingness to uphold the rules set by moderators with letting pieces of **** who get their rocks off by harassing people online, becomes a detraction to this board. I think we're well past that pt. Here we have someone with actual experience in Ukraine and Russia, someone with real connections to the situation, and he's harassed nonstop by this pathetic troll.
Reported for blatant trolling. What have you added? I have not harassed anybody nonstop drama llama. He addressed me first. I addressed him. You are lying

Calling people pieces if **** while complaining about moderation. Brilliant

I'm going to try and say this bluntly but I don't mean this to be insulting - this is my honest assessment: you don't have enough background information to know when you're reading something that's designed to manipulate you on this topic. You are drawing conclusions but can't actually assess the quality of the information you're reading. That's a dangerous place to be. Dunning-Kruger is real man.
Who started the drama @The Thriller ? I didn't.

I see isolationism and appeasement is alive and well. When should the west stand up against dictatorships? Maybe when Putin invades Poland? or do we forget the Poles? Maybe after he invades Germany?

Its not like Putin has been doing his level best to undermine the political process in democratic countries? Or killing dissidents living in western democracies? Oh wait...

You twit.
Who started the drama @The Thriller ?

Funny how you like both of these comments