Tough Day To Be In Law Enforcement

Archie Moses

I suppose you are not in support of the American Revolution then. Or women's right to vote. Or civil rights. Or gay rights. Nothing gets done in this country, since the very beginning, without protests which have historically inconvenienced others.

Sent from my moto z3 using JazzFanz mobile app
Tbh, it's kinda of offensive to compare either Bernardo's protest with great changes and assume I don't believe in them. Actually, really offensive.

If you wanna equate it with those things then you're 100% wrong.

Last edited:

Archie Moses

Just a shot in the dark here, but I'm gonna assume it's the post she's replying to.
Yeah, a swing and a miss.

Stop with this nonsense. Comparing people stopping traffic because they're mad that an armed robber was shot by police to the revolutionary war is like people who compare Obama or Trump to Hitler.

Gawd damn it.

Archie Moses

I'm all for that.

Just because I don't support actions from protests in 2020 does not equate to I don't support any protest.

It's a cute guilt tactic though.

I can hear you protesters with this mentality now.

"Hey, this guy is upset we're blocking traffic!"
"How dare he."
"He doesn't support Women's Rights, Gay Rights or the Revolutionary War!"
"Get him!"

*guy sitting in his car terrified*
"I just want to get home to my wife and kids."

@Zombie - just a thought in the dark, but this is how I envision you think.

Hehepeepeecaca

Last edited:

One Brow

So you're fine with mobs destroying things so future armed robbers are dealt with by officers who aren't armed and understanding to the armed person that just robbed people so that it makes some noise?

Who do you think is gonna hear this noise more? Criminals looking for justification or rational thinkers?
I'm not find with the destruction. One of the best ways to avoid destruction at these protests i to avoid escalation.

I do support the humane treatment of suspected criminals.

People who are supposedly fighting for people's rights have zero right to impede on other people's rights. Impeding traffic and forcing people to stop under your control by force is kidnapping.
You just said stop lights are kidnapping.

I understand protesters want to be heard but it doesn't entitle them to impinge on others. It makes zero sense. I'm glad you support it.
So, you only support government-sponsored kidnapping?

LogGrad98

Contributor
I'm not find with the destruction. One of the best ways to avoid destruction at these protests i to avoid escalation.

You can run a stop light generally without the risk of someone in the mob shooting at you. You've had some pretty intellectually dishonest arguments in this thread.

Archie Moses

1. Did the arm robber not escalate things?

2. So do I.

3. You just translated what I said into being stop lights are kidnappings. I know it's hard for you to understand the difference so I won't explain.

4. Where did I say I only support government sponsored kidnappings?

The with or against us mentality of you all to make polarized assumptions off of individual stances is unbelievable. #sheepletons

Gawd damn it.

One Brow

You can run a stop light generally without the risk of someone in the mob shooting at you. You've had some pretty intellectually dishonest arguments in this thread.
You can turn around at a protest and take another route instead of driving through it. Between my argument and the "kidnapping" claim, It's curious that you singled out me for dishonesty.

One Brow

1. Did the arm robber not escalate things?
Did he attend some protest you are referring to?

3. You just translated what I said into being stop lights are kidnappings. I know it's hard for you to understand the difference so I won't explain.
No, I was making fun of your argument, because the notion of comparing an intersection blockage to kidnapping is too ludicrous for a serious response.

4. Where did I say I only support government sponsored kidnappings?
I'd explain parody to you, but I know it's hard for you to understand so I won't.

Did he attend some protest you are referring to?

No, I was making fun of your argument, because the notion of comparing an intersection blockage to kidnapping is too ludicrous for a serious response.

I'd explain parody to you, but I know it's hard for you to understand so I won't.
Its their own fault for being out on the roads when they know a revolution is happening. Stay home if you dont want to get hurt.

If you look at who is one the roads driving around its white people. Its just another form of rampant white privilege and systematic racism.

I don't think its too much to ask to have them stop and think about their privilege. By any means necessary.

Jonah

Its their own fault for being out on the roads when they know a revolution is happening. Stay home if you dont want to get hurt.

If you look at who is one the roads driving around its white people. Its just another form of rampant white privilege and systematic racism.

I don't think its too much to ask to have them stop and think about their privilege. By any means necessary.
Cartoon “concern" trolling. Not remotely believable. Maybe try something more subtle.

Archie Moses

I certainly didn't intend to offend, but people spend too much time worrying about HOW people protest instead of WHY people protest. And people protest for big or what you apparently think are small things because many people in power do not listen until forced to do so.

Sent from my moto z3 using JazzFanz mobile app
I know why they were protesting. I've stated it multiple times and the response was "well, I guess you don't believe in *insert blanket statement of every worth cause ever.*"

Again, just because I don't agree with the protest I was talking about, it's cause and how people acted at said protest does not equate to me being a on the wrong side of history and that's the brush you tried to paint me with.

Archie Moses

People are entitled to zero % of other people's time. What do you call keeping someone by force against their will until you decide to let them go? Hmm.

Archie Moses

You may wanna go a read a few pages bike to get the irony of this post.