What's new

Tough Day To Be In Law Enforcement

It's happening unless people are trying to drive through the protest instead of going around it.

So, do we need a name for deliberately putting yourself into the middle of a protest and being stuck there? Is there a word for putting your own foot into a wolf trap?

Thats what I am saying brother. Just go the **** around. When you pull up to them on the freeway just turn your little white supremacy ship around and go back to your white privileged castles. ****ing losers, what is so hard to understand about this? How about pay attention to the news and know whats happening in the world.

This is a discussion of blocked intersections, not protests generally.
Specifically blocked due to a protest. Or were you never referencing protest blocked intersections at all?

People are entitled to zero % of other people's time. What do you call keeping someone by force against their will until you decide to let them go? Hmm.

Ummm. Maybe you should have thought of that before you brought over millions of my brothers and enslaved them. Were you entitled to their time? Didnt think so Mr racist. You should know a little about kidnapping huh?

I'm curious of the people who roll into a protest, is it their responsibility to know the protest should be there? The guy in Provo a couple weeks ago, driving down the street and finds himself swarmed by protestors. Is it always reasonable to assume they're safe and mean no harm? Or is being concerned that you may be in danger something facilitated through an underlying unconscious bias that is, ultimately, wrong? Was he responsible for getting shot?

Specifically blocked due to a protest. Or were you never referencing protest blocked intersections at all?

Whats so hard to understand about take another route? In fact, you should be out helping protest.

Just stay off the roads. K? Who's streets? Our streets. Thats right. Start walking racist and get check your driving privileges.

I'm curious of the people who roll into a protest, is it their responsibility to know the protest should be there? The guy in Provo a couple weeks ago, driving down the street and finds himself swarmed by protestors. Is it always reasonable to assume they're safe and mean no harm? Or is being concerned that you may be in danger something facilitated through an underlying unconscious bias that is, ultimately, wrong? Was he responsible for getting shot?

Yes, he got himself shot. Suicide by protests. People should know better. Just turn on the news and you know exactly where the protests are at. Its not that hard.

If you drive right to a protest and get your *** beat its your fault. Dont come inciting your racist violence.

Its their own fault for being out on the roads when they know a revolution is happening. Stay home if you dont want to get hurt.

If you look at who is one the roads driving around its white people. Its just another form of rampant white privilege and systematic racism.

I don't think its too much to ask to have them stop and think about their privilege. By any means necessary.

Are you saying certain people have a racist privilege to work hard, earn money, buy a car and use the roads? Couldn't your band of revolutionaries do the same?

Yes, he got himself shot. Suicide by protests. People should know better. Just turn on the news and you know exactly where the protests are at. Its not that hard.

If you drive right to a protest and get your *** beat its your fault. Dont come inciting your racist violence.

Your shooter was arrested and charged with aggravated assault and attempted murder. He might do some time. Seems like justice to me.

Are you saying certain people have a racist privilege to work hard, earn money, buy a car and use the roads? Couldn't your band of revolutionaries do the same?

They didnt earn that money. They stole it from black people who built this country from the ground up. Ive never seen a white person work hard a day in their lives. Its all a bunch of pencil pushers living off the labor of others.

They didnt earn that money. They stole it from black people who built this country from the ground up. Ive never seen a white person work hard a day in their lives. Its all a bunch of pencil pushers living off the labor of others.

How many black people you seen in Provo building up the country?