What's new

Tough Day To Be In Law Enforcement

Replied to my comment about how I know I wouldn't stay on my porch after an angry bunch of military people were yelling get inside now and light em up. You replied, you're missing the point. Lol

Go back and read, bro.
I’m reading. The only sense you’re making comes back to moral binaries. Which means you’re radically oversimplifying things.

The question will be if Trump doubles down on his law and order rhetoric or strikes a conciliatory tone to try to sound more presidential. My guess is the former as he’s probably going to want suburban moderate female voters vs. African American voters as I can’t see them voting for him in any circumstance.

Has he ever been conciliatory?

A coherent protest would have people somewhat organized with signs and people speaking in turn. What happened in SLC was just an angry mob venting their anger while some people hung around to watch.
That's how the protest in Ogden was. Peaceful, powerful.

Sent from my moto z3 using JazzFanz mobile app

He lost me at Kunt. You shouldn’t watch this angry trash Archie, it’s bad for you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
While I thought the delivery could have been less charged, he made some good points. But calling others names while calling for a better way is a bit counterproductive.

Sent from my moto z3 using JazzFanz mobile app

I 100% agree.

I'm just getting the hell inside of my place if the army comes running down my street yelling get inside now or light em up. I'm not gonna hold my ground to see what happens next.
I would probably get inside too. It's wrong that they would have to though.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using JazzFanz mobile app

Everyone should see and hear this.
I just want to bump this again.
The first time I watched it I literally had tears coming down my cheeks. I'm a emotional baby who cries watching sad movies or tv shows though so it's not that surprising (I get it from my mom.)

Today I showed this video to my wife. She never cries during movies and is much stronger than me emotionally. I had tears in my eyes again(of course) but noticed in my peripheral vision that my wife was wiping her face with hand and I looked at her and to my surprise she had tears running down her face too.

The speech wasn't perfect. He said some things I didn't like. But it wasn't about his words as much as HOW he said them. His tone of sincerity, vulnerability, and honestly shines through. I love that he said multiple times that he doesn't have the answers. That he is mad as hell. That he doesn't want to be there etc.

Just such a great speech. The fact that it wasn't perfect and he wasn't reading from something, it all came from the heart, was wonderful.

I would love to see more of the leading politicians speak in this manner. Even if I don't like what they are saying, at least I can respect their words anyway if they are being sincere and honest and trying their best to be understanding and compassionate. Be vulnerable. Admit that you don't have the answers and that you make mistakes. Be human for God's sake.

He lost me at Kunt. You shouldn’t watch this angry trash Archie, it’s bad for you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Andrew Schultz is probably my favorite comedian out there. He kills it at comedy and these lil vids he's been making are great. To each their own, but Schultz isn't an angry guy at all.

Yeah, dude.
I mean I guess the cops/military could go around tell people if you listen to music then we are going to start shooting.
If you drive your car then we will start shooting.
If you say things we don't like then we start shooting.
If you go to church then we start shooting.

And it would be best to not get shot so it would be best to not do those things if told not to. But see that's how you lose freedoms. By just doing what your told when what your told to do isn't right. The problem isn't the people not listening to the orders. The problem is the orders themselves. No one should be told not to be on their porch. And if we are ever being told not to be on our porches then we should resist.