What's new

Trade Rumors Involving the Jazz

What you guys think about this?
I don' know is that real trade rumor but this same was posted to Facebook's die hard bulls fans page.
Probably just a clickbait but who actually knows is that legit rumor or not.

What you guys think about this?
I don' know is that real trade rumor but this same was posted to Facebook's die hard bulls fans page.
Probably just a clickbait but who actually knows is that legit rumor or not.
I would swap Clarkson for Williams in a second but I have a hard time believing the bulls would. They don't really have a replacement for Williams if they move him. Now something built around Williams, Dalen Terry and Coby White for Clarkson and Vandy may make sense for both team.

I would swap Clarkson for Williams in a second but I have a hard time believing the bulls would. They don't really have a replacement for Williams if they move him. Now something built around Williams, Dalen Terry and Coby White for Clarkson and Vandy may make sense for both team.
Would like to see Terry on the Jazz. His resume was impressive before the draft.

FWIW...the Bulls FO is apparently on the hotseat.

" the Bulls will throw in Patrick Williams to any team willing to take on Lonzo's contract".
This is where Cy's wet dream may come into play. Maybe Conley and Bolmaro for Ball and Williams. I'm definitely hesitant with Ball's injury history but with only 2 more years and if healthy he is actually a great fit with this team.

This is where Cy's wet dream may come into play. Maybe Conley and Bolmaro for Ball and Williams. I'm definitely hesitant with Ball's injury history but with only 2 more years and if healthy he is actually great fit with this team.
Would work great for a tank this year and potentially next year.

Let’s just not win again this year. I’m all in on tanking this and next year

Would work great for a tank this year and potentially next year.

Let’s just not win again this year. I’m all in on tanking this and next year
Not getting both of them for that package smh Jazz would have to forfeit at least 1 good 1st.
Ball is out hurt, and they are a joke without him., but Mike is not helping that enough to justify getting PW and the eventual healthy Ball.
Send JC to the Bulls for Caruso and DJJ is about it imo

Not getting both of them for that package smh Jazz would have to forfeit at least 1 good 1st.
Ball is out hurt, and they are a joke without him., but Mike is not helping that enough to justify getting PW and the eventual healthy Ball.
Send JC to the Bulls for Caruso and DJJ is about it imo
There is a chance a healthy Ball may not exist in the future or a healthy Ball isn't the same caliber of athlete he was previously. He may be the most injury prone player I have ever seen after Dante Exum.

The Bulls wouldn’t trade Williams in a deal for Gobert yet they’re going to throw him in with Lonzo?

FWIW, the trade machine suggests this is an ok trade. Add in enough picks to Utah and a two-way player to Chicago, and I wouldn't be surprised to see something like this. This of course if Lonzo will ever be able to play basketball again (because if he is, he would be a excellent boon for Jazz).
nimetön.jpg

I don’t think Danny bites for Balls family. Can see him moving/shopping with Bees/Vando/Olynyk and if Beasley is off Agbaji will get PT.

Hell to the no.

You know if you acquire a Ball brother you also get LaVar, whether you want him or not?
I haven't even heard that guys name in 2 years. I would be very happy to pick up Lonzo. Assuming he can get healthy again he is a great great fit with Lauri. Patrick would also be a nice pickup. I would gladly take on those two for an expiring deal or pretty much anyone on our roster not named Lauri.

There is a chance a healthy Ball may not exist in the future or a healthy Ball isn't the same caliber of athlete he was previously. He may be the most injury prone player I have ever seen after Dante Exum.
I don't know about injury prone, but he definitely seems to be roping along the Bulls with a scope here and short recovery reported then denial and rescope etc. He appears to be continuing to have the same issue with the same injury, not reinjuring it. I don't care about him, don't see him being a Danny Ainge target anyway.

FWIW, the trade machine suggests this is an ok trade. Add in enough picks to Utah and a two-way player to Chicago, and I wouldn't be surprised to see something like this. This of course if Lonzo will ever be able to play basketball again (because if he is, he would be a excellent boon for Jazz).
View attachment 13608
I mean people love the feel for the game he has . but he has largely never met his expectations in the NBA and being so long recovering from a simple knee scope, makes most GM's pretty nervous about trading anyone good for him. If CHI was really willing to part with the 3 you have in you return together, then they would have already traded away Lavine and Derozan hoping for a top 4 pick since they don't own it 5-30.
Caruso might be available if Lonzo starts playing soon. They do have White and Ayo as well to justify moving Caruso+ a filler for JC. Not for Mike.