What's new

Trump and Putin in Helsinki

Things have been found. She had a private email server, she sent classified emails from that server.

What has never been established is whether or not there was any nefarious purpose behind having the private email server or if it was done simply out of carelessness, ignorance, for convenience or plain disregard for the regulations regarding official emails.

Yeah that was cleared up in July of 2016 when he (FBI Director James Comey) called her "extremely careless." Then in October 2016 they discovered Huma Abedin's laptop opening the door for potential emails that had not previously been reviewed. They reviewed them and discovered that they were the same ones they had already investigated previously. She was cleared of any malicious or illegal activity.

Clinton was careless but was not malicious. Ironically, her email server was the most secure of locations now that you think about it. Imagine if she had been using the DNC's server?! Trump would've had all of those emails in addition to the ones Russia stole and then gave to his campaign.

https://www.fbi.gov/news/pressrel/p...-clinton2019s-use-of-a-personal-e-mail-system

I've never been opposed to Hillary being investigated, charged if warranted.

That video contains a lot of allegations. If they can be substantiated then who's stopping an investigation at this time? Obama is not the President. Hillary holds no official position in the U.S. government. Comey, McCabe have been forced out of the DOJ/FBI. So if there is actual, verifiable evidence to support those allegations who is it right now who is stopping the investigation into those matters? The Republican President of the U.S.? The Republican Attorney General? The Republican Senate? The Republican Congress?

Or is it that the allegations, as blood boiling as you seem to find them, are in substance not strong?

You didn't answer my question. Do you or don't you honestly believe our intelligence community deserves praise right now?

You didn't answer my question. Do you or don't you honestly believe our intelligence community deserves praise right now?
I don't know enough to answer the question and your video wasn't useful to help me make any sort of assessment.

But you've heard the thing where I can call my brother an ******* but if you call my brother an ******* we've got a problem.

Trump sided with an adversary over his own team. If we've got issues with our intelligence community we deal with it in house, not by aligning with the KGB.

"The realtor found a handkerchief (I think it has a map that seems > pizza-related."

I think I will not attempt to shatter yalls delusions any longer, order some pizza

I'm afraid the Democrats will run on a "tough on Russia" warmongering platform come next presidential election. That'd be a really unfortunate turn of events.

glenn greenwald has called this the entire way. Democrats have brain worms.

glenn greenwald has called this the entire way. Democrats have brain worms.

No.

Trump’s worship of putin gives the democrats much room to work with. There’s plenty of room between giving putin a ******** and nuking them. Democrats will run on enforcing economic sanctions already passed by congress but not enforced by Donald and upgrading cyber security.

Most Americans don’t like Russia. So all we have to do is show a dislike of Russia to contrast to trump’s worship of them and we’ll gobble up the votes.

The democrats aren’t the best campaigners. But we don’t have to be great as long as we have Donald who can’t go one week without shooting himself in the foot over Russia.

If I were a democrat up for re-election I’d encourage trump to hold a MAGA rally for my republican opponent right before the election. Trump’s mouth would almost single handedly win me re-election.

Democrats(if they can gain control of gov cause DT is ******* crazy) should pack Congress. Long island (all of it including BKLN and Queens) along with Staten Island should become the 51st state. Puerto Rico the 52nd. +4 US Senators, +4-5 HOReps, + 9 Presidential delegates.

The democrats aren’t the best campaigners. But we don’t have to be great as long as we have Donald who can’t go one week without shooting himself in the foot over Russia.

If I were a democrat up for re-election I’d encourage trump to hold a MAGA rally for my republican opponent right before the election. Trump’s mouth would almost single handedly win me re-election.
That strategy sounds vaguely familiar.

Democrats(if they can gain control of gov cause DT is ******* crazy) should pack Congress. Long island (all of it including BKLN and Queens) along with Staten Island should become the 51st state. Puerto Rico the 52nd. +4 US Senators, +4-5 HOReps, + 9 Presidential delegates.

DC too.