Udunka bout to get some-Today 1:00 PM

Handlogten's Heros

2019 Award Winner
2020-21 Award Winner
He got the Hayward injury it looks like. Just gutted for him. At his size that recovery gonna be a bitch.

LogGrad98

Contributor
2020-21 Award Winner
Can someone post the video that is not embedded in a tweet? My work filters out twitter.

Handlogten's Heros

2019 Award Winner
2020-21 Award Winner
Hopefully it wasn't as bad as it looks... I hope the guy is not on the Dante Exum development path. This year was always a development year, next year recovery, third year is his real rookie year but because we signed a veteran he won't play. Then his fourth year is really really his rookie year.

Handlogten's Heros

2019 Award Winner
2020-21 Award Winner
Let's say its the Hayward injury... we get to decide whether to spend the next year and a half to get him healthy so that we can then help him develop. That's not a tough decision for me but I also wouldn't draft a backup center with a first if there were decent wings on the board.

Joncolton

Just the worst. Who's the ******* that landed under his feet? Looks on purpose.

You can tell Udoka saw it coming to as he lifted up his left leg pretty high to avoid landing on the guys feet, but you gotta come down on something.

NUMBERICA

Let's say its the Hayward injury... we get to decide whether to spend the next year and a half to get him healthy so that we can then help him develop. That's not a tough decision for me but I also wouldn't draft a backup center with a first if there were decent wings on the board.
Or guards.

I feel for the kid but I’m also trying to bite my tongue about what a joke drafting him was.

It’s fine though, we won’t get a 1st rounder or trade one for two more years. It's not like half of the rotation are guys well over 30, or have chronic back problems, so we wont need to worry about restocking the cupboard. Just keep drafting centers no matter how many we have, or trading picks for stop-gap PGs.

I did a bad job biting my tongue. File this under I’m an *******.

Anyway, I truly feel sorry for the kid.

KqWIN

I hate to be that guy...but maybe we let some other team take on that investment to get under the tax.

Don't draft a backup C when there are decent wings are on the board....but definitely don't draft a backup C when you pay your starting C $205M, his backup the full MLE, and his backup's backup is better than the C you drafted.