What's new

Udunka bout to get some-Today 1:00 PM

Watching and I am not sure if he broke his ankle or just a really really bad sprain. Had to wheel him off on a stretcher. It looked really bad.

Yea it looks like it might have been compound by the way the other teams bench reacted. A player for the other team ran over and covered his leg with a towel. Can't imagine him doing that if it was just a sprain.

Ugh. That sucks, just saw the video (it's rough). Really unlucky to land on the other players foot like that.

Well ****... feel really bad for the kid. That injury at this time in his career can be a career ender. Does this mean I don't get to talk about how ****ing stupid a pick this was from the get go? I'll allow a grieving period before jumping into that narrative again.

He got the Hayward injury it looks like. Just gutted for him. At his size that recovery gonna be a bitch.

Can someone post the video that is not embedded in a tweet? My work filters out twitter.

I blame @Bodhi if he would have touched him in the elevator, this would have never happened.

Hopefully it wasn't as bad as it looks... I hope the guy is not on the Dante Exum development path. This year was always a development year, next year recovery, third year is his real rookie year but because we signed a veteran he won't play. Then his fourth year is really really his rookie year.

Let's say its the Hayward injury... we get to decide whether to spend the next year and a half to get him healthy so that we can then help him develop. That's not a tough decision for me but I also wouldn't draft a backup center with a first if there were decent wings on the board.