What's new

What does Dante get in Free Agency?

The part I won't give you in that line of reasoning is that Utah is now limited to not offering anywhere near a full max contract to an FA because of Alec's contract. I think Donovan, Rudy, Joe, and the surrounding cast can attract a big name, especially if Ricky keeps improving.
Which is my argument for seriously considering letting Exum walk, fair point.

All I'm saying is that the reason they resigned Ingles so quickly was so that they could use that as a pitch to keep Hayward. I think they would've kept him regardless, because the franchise values him.

My point is that the Jazz are going to 100% keep Exum, because (in order):
1 - They believe in him long-term
2 - They control his rights
3 - No other team will offer him more than the Jazz are willing to pay
4 - He has an undeniable chemistry with Mitchell on the court (from what we've seen)
5 - Our main players (Rudy, Ingles, and Mitchell) all personally like him

If Exum acted distant (like Hood or Kanter) I don't think we'd be bringing him back.

The first 3 may be true. If so, he is obviously coming back. The 4th point is a huge unknown IMO. We saw them play a few games together in summer league which time has shown does not prove anything, let alone the extremely small sample. It is good he is liked though I think putting Hood in the same category as Kanter is a long ways from reality. From what I have heard I have no issue with anything Hood did and he was very professional about how he acted. Kanter was the opposite.

The first 3 may be true. If so, he is obviously coming back. The 4th point is a huge unknown IMO. We saw them play a few games together in summer league which time has shown does not prove anything, let alone the extremely small sample. It is good he is liked though I think putting Hood in the same category as Kanter is a long ways from reality. From what I have heard I have no issue with anything Hood did and he was very professional about how he acted. Kanter was the opposite.

It's not like there's no sample size, just a small one that was SL. I think that will translate pretty well though.

Hood was professional, but definitely unengaged at the end. It probably wasn't fair to put them in the same category.

Which one of you idiots is Mychal Lowman?

Hint: If a player looks like he is holding in a ****, he hasn't fixed his shot.

KOBE...KOBE...KOBE

LOL