What's new

What would you give up for AD?

Who would U rather have Donovan or Luka

Donovan all day. He is so good, so skilled, he has s only scratched the surface of his potential. Luka has been a pro since age 16 or so? Mitchell is in his second year.

Just watching Mitchell play, it’s easy to see how great he will be.

Donovan all day. He is so good, so skilled, he has s only scratched the surface of his potential. Luka has been a pro since age 16 or so? Mitchell is in his second year.

Just watching Mitchell play, it’s easy to see how great he will be.
What

You’d have to give up one of Gobert and Mitchell and add more.

He’s wearing a Celtic uniform next year. They have the assets to do it.

Jazz, you were a decent troll with your undying love of Dante, but your quickly just becoming an antagonist. Mitchell is not only going be a terrific player, he is a genuinely good person. There are intangibles that go beyond the game, and he has many of them. I wouldn't trade him for any player in the league for that reason alone.

Jazz, you were a decent troll with your undying love of Dante, but your quickly just becoming an antagonist. Mitchell is not only going be a terrific player, he is a genuinely good person. There are intangibles that go beyond the game, and he has many of them. I wouldn't trade him for any player in the league for that reason alone.
Wow that has to be the worst take I've ever seen

Not even Steph Curry or Kevin Durant

I do like the idea of your post, although not wanting to trade him for any player in the league is a juuuuuust a bit of a stretch budski.

Move anyone not named gobert to get AD. And all the picks. Rudy and AD would just dominate.