What's new

What would you give up for AD?

I adore Mitchell.

But as long as we are in Hypothetical Land: I'd trade him for Luka. There is not a single NBA player who I'd rather see in a Jazz jersey for the next 20 years.

Mitchell is ours, I'm psyched. It's also okay to fall in love with other players in this great game. Get on board with this kid now, and get ready for a really fun career.

I adore Mitchell.

But as long as we are in Hypothetical Land: I'd trade him for Luka. There is not a single NBA player who I'd rather see in a Jazz jersey for the next 20 years.

Mitchell is ours, I'm psyched. It's also okay to fall in love with other players in this great game. Get on board with this kid now, and get ready for a really fun career.

Agreed. Hope he gets his body into shape as he looks a little soft (baby fat maybe) and doesn’t get worse in that regard and break down with injuries and such as a result.

Agreed. Hope he gets his body into shape as he looks a little soft (baby fat maybe) and doesn’t get worse in that regard and break down with injuries and such as a result.
He’ll come into the league jacked af one of these years, super competitive dude.

He’s like 8 years away from his physical peak, crazy to think about.

Donovan has like a 6'9, 6'10 wingspan. He's not a small man. He's way more athletic than Luka. And he's a better defender.

Jazz trade the Utah Jazz logo and Bradley (he must be in every trade proposal) to New Orleans

New Orleans trades AD and Jrue to Utah

Jazz then flip AD to Boston for 4 picks, Tatum, and Danny Ainge (who we flip for a sex trafficking gig in Somalia.

EVERYONE wins.

Jazz trade the Utah Jazz logo and Bradley (he must be in every trade proposal) to New Orleans

New Orleans trades AD and Jrue to Utah

Jazz then flip AD to Boston for 4 picks, Tatum, and Danny Ainge (who we flip for a sex trafficking gig in Somalia.

EVERYONE wins.

Really we would be trading our logo for a few championships.