What's new

What's JazzFanz's stance on Marriage Equality?

The lesbian would interact with other lesbians so the children would only see homosexual interaction, while the women who were abandoned or widowed would have interactions with males.

These would be the children who don't watch TV, go to school, etc.?

Your notion that lebians only interact with other lesbians is too stupid even for you.

Your notion that lebians only interact with other lesbians is too stupid even for you.

Within their own homes.

The first article (the only one I read), the son of the lesbian talked about that by only seeing interactions between two lesbians he was socially stunted as a male. He didn't learn how men interacted with women.
Everything I'm saying about the difference in circumstance is based on his story.

Within their own homes.

They never invite male guests? Seriously, too stupid, even for you.

The first article (the only one I read), the son of the lesbian talked about that by only seeing interactions between two lesbians he was socially stunted as a male. He didn't learn how men interacted with women.
Everything I'm saying about the difference in circumstance is based on his story.

The second was basically the same. Again, unless he was homeschooled, never watched TV, and generally sheltered beyond all reason, how did he miss seeing all that?

Here's the guys explanation for his social stunting:

My peers learned all the unwritten rules of decorum and body language in their homes; they understood what was appropriate to say in certain settings and what wasn’t; they learned both traditionally masculine and traditionally feminine social mechanisms.

Even if my peers’ parents were divorced, and many of them were, they still grew up seeing male and female social models. They learned, typically, how to be bold and unflinching from male figures and how to write thank-you cards and be sensitive from female figures. These are stereotypes, of course, but stereotypes come in handy when you inevitably leave the safety of your lesbian mom’s trailer and have to work and survive in a world where everybody thinks in stereotypical terms, even gays.

https://www.thepublicdiscourse.com/2012/08/6065

You sound like a little girl who watches happily ever after princess movies and thinks that initial feeling of attraction is what love is.

Love is a verb, an attitude, or a committment. It ain't a twitterpated feeling that comes over you and makes you happy.

It is both. if you are "in love" and not happy then I suggest that you are not in love or your relationship needs serious work.

You sound like an ignorant dumbass speaking out of your ***. You have just joined select company. Congrats.

Within their own homes.

You're taking a kids word that his parent(s) messed up his life? Really? According to my sister my parents were horrible and totally ruined her life. According to my wife's sister her mom was horrible and totally messed up her life. Neither my wife or I feel the same way. I don't think kids are capable of objectively evaluating the job their parents did. For all we know his lesbian mom grounded him from his playstation so now he hates her and thinks everything she's ever done is wrong.

They never invite male guests? Seriously, too stupid, even for you.
The second was basically the same. Again, unless he was homeschooled, never watched TV, and generally sheltered beyond all reason, how did he miss seeing all that?

I don't know how motivated lesbians are to invite male guests, but I'm sure that having infrequent male guests ain't too adequate for a male to learn his gender identity from. Psychosexual developement happens before schooling even starts.

You're taking a kids word that his parent(s) messed up his life? Really? According to my sister my parents were horrible and totally ruined her life. According to my wife's sister her mom was horrible and totally messed up her life. Neither my wife or I feel the same way. I don't think kids are capable of objectively evaluating the job their parents did. For all we know his lesbian mom grounded him from his playstation so now he hates her and thinks everything she's ever done is wrong.

He is a grown man giving his perspective and describing the issues of growing up in a homosexual home.
I don't think he ever said they messed up his life.

He is a grown man giving his perspective and describing the issues of growing up in a homosexual home.
I don't think he ever said they messed up his life.

Yeah, and I'm not going to even consider it when deciding if gay people are entitled to the same rights as straight people. There are millions of ways to "mess up your kids." 999,999 of them are perpetrated by heterosexuals as well. Why would we deny "free" people the right to associate with each other as they choose based on a kid (grown now) not feeling like he had as good a childhood as he thinks he should have had?

Yeah, and I'm not going to even consider it when deciding if gay people are entitled to the same rights as straight people. There are millions of ways to "mess up your kids." 999,999 of them are perpetrated by heterosexuals as well. Why would we deny "free" people the right to associate with each other as they choose based on a kid (grown now) not feeling like he had as good a childhood as he thinks he should have had?

I just read his story(he is a bisexual himself), and found it an interesting perspective.

I don't care about the agenda.

It is both. if you are "in love" and not happy then I suggest that you are not in love or your relationship needs serious work.

You don't need to be "in love" to treat your spouse in a loving way, and provide a loving home for your child(ren).

Twitterpated feelings are the initial hook but they ain't enough for marriage. You have to be willing to give of yourself in good times and bad, not just expect to feel happy every second in order for you to keep your commitments.

You don't need to be "in love" to treat your spouse in a loving way, and provide a loving home for your child(ren).

Twitterpated feelings are the initial hook but they ain't enough for marriage. You have to be willing to give of yourself in good times and bad, not just expect to feel happy every second in order for you to keep your commitments.

So marriage has nothing to do with love. It has to do with pretending to be in love?

No, it ain't. The decision you cited nor the 1st amendment say nothing close to your interpretation. Sorry.

If the sole purpose of a law is to support the beliefs of a religion or group of a religions you have effectively created a law which establishes a religion (which the 1st amendment does prohibit) since people opposed to that faith are no longer able to live their life contrary to that religion without being outlaws. Laws can be established that are in occordance with religious teachings but the reason murder is illegal isn't because the 10 commandments said it should be.