What's new

What's JazzFanz's stance on Marriage Equality?

**** law. **** religion. **** our delicate sensibilities. Why the hell should someone else get to decide if two guys, who love one another, should be able to marry? They're hurting NO ONE and love one another for God's sake. It's really not rocket science.

Too far? Shouldn't we question anything and everything? I mean, other than our sexuality. I don't wanna question mine.

Yes, too far.

I don't mind questioning your sexuality, though. Actually, just post pics of MsSerp and we'll call it good.

Yes, too far.

I don't mind questioning your sexuality, though. Actually, just post pics of MsSerp and we'll call it good.

Please tell me why it's too far. If the source is known for being rife with misinformation or such, that's one thing. If not, why can't the discussion take place?

Did you start drinking again? The link I provided...

Haha, I read it wrong. Thought you said if the source IS full of misinformation .. and thought you were referring to the bible. Wait a minute, processing and catching up ..

Okay, for ME, it's off limits to call Jesus gay. I have few boundaries, but that is one. Feel free, but I'm out.

Haha, I read it wrong. Thought you said if the source IS full of misinformation .. and thought you were referring to the bible. Wait a minute, processing and catching up ..

Okay, for ME, it's off limits to call Jesus gay. I have few boundaries, but that is one. Feel free, but I'm out.

I asked if he was gay...and then provided the link that prompted the question. I didn't say he was.

I asked if he was gay...and then provided the link that prompted the question. I didn't say he was.

Okay then .. no, He wasn't.

I read the link, by the way, and thought it was INCREDIBLY reaching to suggest a homo relationship based on the verbiage used. To be honest, I'm a little uncomfortable even debating it, though, so I will likely duck out of this one. Congrats, not many can shut me up.

Okay then .. no, He wasn't.

I read the link, by the way, and thought it was INCREDIBLY reaching to suggest a homo relationship based on the verbiage used. To be honest, I'm a little uncomfortable even debating it, though, so I will likely duck out of this one. Congrats, not many can shut me up.

I have no dog in this fight either.