Sent from my ASUS_X018D using JazzFanz mobile app
His numbers this year:

27.2 MPG
15.6 PPG
7.4 RPG
44.7% FG
37.7% 3
81.8% FT

Regardless of whether you want to call him inconsistent or not, he has to be guarded from everywhere on the floor. His defense is underrated, as Cy said, which can often be the case when people generalize white guys who have a reputation as a shooter (people have erroneously said Korver’s defense is bad for years).

Mirotic grabs more rebounds per minute than anyone on our team not named Rudy (unless you care to count Niang and Bradley), and we’ve seen how much losing the defensive glass has cost us when Favors isn’t at the 4.

"Fifer: “ESPN reported months back that they offered you three (years) and $54 (million), which is like $18 million a year.”

Parker: “Shoot, I wish. ... Now you know.”

https://www.jsonline.com/story/spor...arker-reported-contract-offer-wish/508353002/

I'm seriously wondering what it would take to get him. The chances of him having a third ACL issue are microscopic, and he's come back fairly strong from the first two. It's pretty apparent that the Jazz are going to need another scorer, and while Jabari's defense is shaky, I think he can improve with a good coach.

If you're Milwaukee and the Jazz approach you with an offer to resign Jabari for 4/80 and then trade him for Ekpe, Jerebko (both who you could cut), Burks, and a first rounder, what would you say?

"Fifer: “ESPN reported months back that they offered you three (years) and $54 (million), which is like $18 million a year.”

Parker: “Shoot, I wish. ... Now you know.”

https://www.jsonline.com/story/spor...arker-reported-contract-offer-wish/508353002/

I'm seriously wondering what it would take to get him. The chances of him having a third ACL issue are microscopic, and he's come back fairly strong from the first two. It's pretty apparent that the Jazz are going to need another scorer, and while Jabari's defense is shaky, I think he can improve with a good coach.

If you're Milwaukee and the Jazz approach you with an offer to resign Jabari for 4/80 and then trade him for Ekpe, Jerebko (both who you could cut), Burks, and a first rounder, what would you say?
Risky risky risky ...

Sent from my ASUS_X018D using JazzFanz mobile app

Jabari too much. I’m tellin’ y’all, leave this team as presently constituted and add Mirotic.

Rubio / Exum
Donovan / Royce
Ingles / Crowder
Mirotic / Jerebko
Gobert / Udoh

You’d have to send out Thabo and Jerebko but hope NOP waived them then resign them each with similar deals. Could even do Ellis’ Burks/DMC trade.

60 wins.