What's new

Why not just let Israel go for it and put an end to the nonsense?

5IcF1.jpg
LOl using hamas tactics i see.
just spewing pictures into the world

GVC, my claim was mainly: Hamas has responsibility for Palestinian suffering as well as the Israeli govermant. I'm trying to examine the situation from rational perspective. Anyway, since we are here, Palestinians and Israelis suffering day by day, I think anyone who critisis us must suggest an alternative. I remind you all that Israel dud withdraw from Gaxa and left it completly under independent Palestinian regime. Also, that Hamas got milions of $ to buuld bomb shelters fir the general public, sadly, they did not built even one. Only bought more weapons. Again, Neteniahu is a bug jerk too because he do not try to partner with more moderate Abu Mazen, the president of Palestinian authority..

GVC, my claim was mainly: Hamas has responsibility for Palestinian suffering as well as the Israeli govermant. I'm trying to examine the situation from rational perspective. Anyway, since we are here, Palestinians and Israelis suffering day by day, I think anyone who critisis us must suggest an alternative. I remind you all that Israel dud withdraw from Gaxa and left it completly under independent Palestinian regime. Also, that Hamas got milions of $ to buuld bomb shelters fir the general public, sadly, they did not built even one. Only bought more weapons. Again, Neteniahu is a bug jerk too because he do not try to partner with more moderate Abu Mazen, the president of Palestinian authority..

Unfortunately people do not want rational perspective or discussion. They want to crucify Israel or bomb Palestine.

Chasing our tails around in circles isn't helping either.

If the chase is circular, I agree. The goal should be to get a spiral, where the chase gradually ramps down in intensity. That's much more realistic than finding a quick solution.

If the chase is circular, I agree. The goal should be to get a spiral, where the chase gradually ramps down in intensity. That's much more realistic than finding a quick solution.

And how do you get there when the parties involved deny the others right to exist? You don't.

Europe warred within itself for centuries. Now there is the European Union. It happens over time.

Lol, I doubt France denied Englands right to exist. They may have wanted to conquer them but not destroy them.

Hamas wants to eradicate Israel. They want to wipe them from the face of the Earth. There is NO compromise as long as that is a stated goal.

None.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1cMs0nai4JQ

Old but still gold.

so because a few soldiers refuse to serve in gaza.
or a few ejews dont believe in the state of israel.

israel should stop existing really??
are you serious.
your propaganda with pictures and youtube clips is like hamas fake propaganda spewing stuff

so because a few soldiers refuse to serve in gaza.
or a few ejews dont believe in the state of israel.

israel should stop existing really??
are you serious.
your propaganda with pictures and youtube clips is like hamas fake propaganda spewing stuff

When did I say Israel should stop existing? I've simply stated that Israel should stop massacring innocents. No one with an education who thinks rationally should disagree.

nvUVm.jpg

BS, I usually think an alternative view is worthwhile. . . . unless it just gets too tiresome to try to deal with sheer irrationality or dishonesty about the subject.

The was a day when I was in the Arab quarter of Jerusalem, buying some olive carvings of camels and such. I saw the storekeeper try to kill one of my friends because he thought wrongly he was an Israeli. I have worked for, as in have had a boss, who is Palestinian, and have worked with people from Lebanon, Iran, Afghanistan and Egypt. Anyone who thinks it's worthwhile to come in here with the sheer baseless propaganda you bring, who never gives an inch in a discussion of a complex problem, begins to just look more and more like an internet warrior promoting an ideological cause, while the intellectual lights really have gone out.

A whole generation of propagandized kids schooled to hate, whose lives are focused on actual warfare. . . . have determined that there will be war, and there will be no peace whatsoever. If you want peace, you have to love peace. There are a lot of arabs who have lived in Israel and done it peacefully, who have supported the Israeli government. These people don't make bombs and try to blow human beings to bits. If that was the way the people in Gaza were behaving, the Israelis would relax and give them some trust. It's up to these people to choose that, or not.

Hamas is not a democratic "government" in any sense, and a majority of the Palestinians even in Gaza don't really want Hamas. They want to have a better life. So here I'm just saying people who want to radicalize this discussion are doing no one any favors. And I know the Israeli government needs some different thinking people in power too. I believe the radicals on both sides are paid to radicalize the problems by basically "western" elites, not real Muslims or even arabs. Get a life, and get out of the pay of these evil fire-breathing hatemongers. Try to get a life worth living.

If that was the way the people in Gaza were behaving, the Israelis would relax and give them some trust. It's up to these people to choose that, or not.
And yet settlements are still being built in the West Bank...

When did I say Israel should stop existing? I've simply stated that Israel should stop massacring innocents. No one with an education who thinks rationally should disagree.

nvUVm.jpg

funny thing is if some westerner would make a picture/cartoon of certain islam stuff. embassies would be bombed.
LOL definition of Hypocracy of hamas :D

BS, I usually think an alternative view is worthwhile. . . . unless it just gets too tiresome to try to deal with sheer irrationality or dishonesty about the subject.

The was a day when I was in the Arab quarter of Jerusalem, buying some olive carvings of camels and such. I saw the storekeeper try to kill one of my friends because he thought wrongly he was an Israeli. I have worked for, as in have had a boss, who is Palestinian, and have worked with people from Lebanon, Iran, Afghanistan and Egypt. Anyone who thinks it's worthwhile to come in here with the sheer baseless propaganda you bring, who never gives an inch in a discussion of a complex problem, begins to just look more and more like an internet warrior promoting an ideological cause, while the intellectual lights really have gone out.

A whole generation of propagandized kids schooled to hate, whose lives are focused on actual warfare. . . . have determined that there will be war, and there will be no peace whatsoever. If you want peace, you have to love peace. There are a lot of arabs who have lived in Israel and done it peacefully, who have supported the Israeli government. These people don't make bombs and try to blow human beings to bits. If that was the way the people in Gaza were behaving, the Israelis would relax and give them some trust. It's up to these people to choose that, or not.

Hamas is not a democratic "government" in any sense, and a majority of the Palestinians even in Gaza don't really want Hamas. They want to have a better life. So here I'm just saying people who want to radicalize this discussion are doing no one any favors. And I know the Israeli government needs some different thinking people in power too. I believe the radicals on both sides are paid to radicalize the problems by basically "western" elites, not real Muslims or even arabs. Get a life, and get out of the pay of these evil fire-breathing hatemongers. Try to get a life worth living.

You are acting like I am supporting Hamas 100% or something. I am simply rejecting the OP post of "let Israel end this nonsense" they way he wants to end it...

You are acting like I am supporting Hamas 100% or something. I am simply rejecting the OP post of "let Israel end this nonsense" they way he wants to end it...

yah. . . . I listened to the song you posted yesterday, but sometimes when you keep up this idea about Israelis being the real terrorists it really does look like 100% for the most extreme position anyone could possibly take. . . .

And I agree, the OP post was provocative in a pretty negative way, too.

Come to think of it, listening to the rhetoric coming out of the anti-Israeli camps really does drive moderates to start feeling like there just isn't anything else to do about them but nuke them and be done with it.

that's why I think you could win more "progress" with moderate leaders.

From what I understand this vote will give Palestine the ability to take Israel to the war crimes court.

So Hypothetical:

They go to that court and Israel or an Israeli citizen gets convicted. The UN asks that he be handed over and Israel gives them the bird. Then what? Let's say that that person goes to the U.S., Canada or Germany (all countries against this vote). Does that country arrest him? What if they refuse? What does that do for any attempt at UN legitimacy?

From what I understand this vote will give Palestine the ability to take Israel to the war crimes court.

So Hypothetical:

They go to that court and Israel or an Israeli citizen gets convicted. The UN asks that he be handed over and Israel gives them the bird. Then what? Let's say that that person goes to the U.S., Canada or Germany (all countries against this vote). Does that country arrest him? What if they refuse? What does that do for any attempt at UN legitimacy?

If they could get the votes they might start some kind of sanctions. That seems to be what the UN does.