What's new

Will You Accept the Findings of the Muller Probe?

Will You Accept the Findings of the Muller Probe?

• Total voters
Yeah man. My republican friends start talking about how they work harder than liberals at their three hour lunch all threee days a week they work.
Tell them you're on to them. It sure doesn't sound like they work harder. I assume they just work smarter.

I mean they do... They kiss so much *** they have to smoke every ten minuetes as a breath freshener
What a bunch of asterisk kissers. Of course, I've never smoked even one minuette. I can't imagine what ten of those little ceramic figurines would do to a guy.

Last edited:
I guess the folks investigating the investigators ran into a stumbling block with Steele....

I guess the folks investigating the investigators ran into a stumbling block with Steele....

Lol

I have a feeling that this isn’t going to end the way some people hoped it would. In a normal world, trying to find fault in Steele and then finding him credible would backfire politically. But nothing matters anymore. I fully expect to see Trump touted as a valiant defender against sex trafficking tomorrow.

Will you watch his testimony today? What are your expectations for it? What will you be looking for?

This seems terribly important, but I read that Justice has told Mueller he cannot talk about third parties that were not charged. After reading this, I can see why. They have evidence of collusion, and it sounds like proof of obstruction. How could we have allowed the "no collusion, no obstruction" mantra to set in like mental cement? It's infuriating!

So, to answer your question, this is what I would like to see them illuminate for the public, if at all possible:

https://www.nbcnews.com/think/opini...nce-key-trump-russia-conspiracies-ncna1032516

He reminds me very much of recent years Jerry Sloan, tbh.

This is not going to be a very useful specticle.
All of it I've listened to so far has been absolutely useless crap. It's just a pissing match between the Dems and the repubs and it frankly makes them both look really bad imo.

Did Rep mcclintoch just deny that Russians were behind the troll farms? So did republicans think Clinton was behind the troll farms that helped trump win? Aliens???

Will you watch his testimony today? What are your expectations for it? What will you be looking for?

No, I expect nothing but political grand standing, deflections and self righteous indignation. And don’t even get me started about the Republicans. They’ll be three times as bad.

The truth of this isn’t the point for DC anymore.

Last edited:
No, I expect nothing but not political grand standing, deflections and self righteous indignation. And don’t even get me started about the Republicans. They’ll be three times as bad.

The truth of this isn’t the point for DC anymore.

You’re not wrong.

But it’s still funny to see republicans claim that Mueller and his team were a bunch of anti-trump and angry biased democrats yet they wrote a report that completed exonerated him.

Now apparently, republicans are denying that Russians were behind the anti-Clinton troll farms.

Soooooo who was? Clinton???

The hearing is basically what I expected. Republicans trying to spread disinformation and attacking Mueller and Steele. And democrats too weak to make enough noise to move the dial

But it’s still funny to see republicans claim that Mueller and his team were a bunch of anti-trump and angry biased democrats yet they wrote a report that completed exonerated him

It's ridiculous. They pick and choose which reality they live in based on what's convenient at the time.

He reminds me very much of recent years Jerry Sloan, tbh.

This is not going to be a very useful specticle.
It was hard to watch at times. Considering he was only ever going to answer to what's in the report I'm still not sure what the point of this is. Anyone curious about his thoughts could just... read the report.

It was hard to watch at times. Considering he was only ever going to answer to what's in the report I'm still not sure what the point of this is. Anyone curious about his thoughts could just... read the report.
He seemed completely hamstrung.

I liked when Muller was asked who the Russian interference benefitted and he says, "Trimp. uh, uh Trump, uh... the current President"

I think getting Americans exposed to the information from the report that 95 percent haven’t read was the point.

Mueller made it clear that the president obstructed justice and would’ve been indicted if not for OLC opinion.

What’s holding up impeachment? Is the president above the law?