What's new

Al Jefferson is Vegan!

It's like chimps don't have agriculture ability or something.

And if you look at human history we only had agriculture ability for last 10.000 years or so. Even then - there is not a single vegan culture in human history. If you trying to pass the idea that with agricultural ability and more vegan foods being available we as humans will evolve the ability to survive on vegan diet alone without supplements - it is certainly a possibility but for it to happen it may take hundreds of thousands of years. But as far as now - we can't.

And if you look at human history we only had agriculture ability for last 10.000 years or so. Even then - there is not a single vegan culture in human history. If you trying to pass the idea that with agricultural ability and more vegan foods being available we as humans will evolve the ability to survive on vegan diet alone without supplements - it is certainly a possibility but for it to happen it may take hundreds of thousands of years. But as far as now - we can't.

lmfao

you lyfao a lot when you don't understand things

I lmfao when I'm laughing my ****ing *** off at a couple of fools try to make crackpot theories about evolution and how it pertains to if human beings have to eat meat.

MVP is one of the dumbest people on this board, and he is showing it in full force, so I'm just going to continue to let him make nonsensical post. If you want to ride shotgun, that's your choice.

I lmfao when I'm laughing my ****ing *** off at a couple of fools try to make crackpot theories about evolution and how it pertains to if human beings have to eat meat.

MVP is one of the dumbest people on this board, and he is showing it in full force, so I'm just going to continue to let him make nonsensical post. If you want to ride shotgun, that's your choice.

you've studied biochemistry and human anatomy ? k

you've studied biochemistry and human anatomy ? k

Yes.

There is this thing called a brain. It has allowed humans to improve their diet and fortify foods so they no longer need meat. It has also allowed them to study nutrition and see what is the most healthy: a vegan lifestyle.

Yes.

There is this thing called a brain. It has allowed humans to improve their diet and fortify foods so they no longer need meat. It has also allowed them to study nutrition and see what is the most healthy: a vegan lifestyle.

So you're vegan it sounds like? Despite all your lmaos, you sound quite upset about the whole thing.

I don't care if y'all don't eat meat.

I'm not giving up that deliciousness though. Maybe you'll love 5 years longer. Not worth it.

Yes.

Cy just showing he has no clue about anatomy, biology, evolution or even history. What a joke. LMAO. Little hint for you dumbass, our brain evolved to what we have now because we started eating meat! Research a bit about Paranthropus bosei who were vegan and got extinct and about homo habilis who started scavenging and eating bone marrow and meat... It may give you some clue you ****ing moron.

I'm not giving up that deliciousness though. Maybe you'll love 5 years longer. Not worth it.

This I agree with. Ill never be vegan or vegetarian. There are too things I enjoy that I dont plan on not eating again. I dont eat that much meat. I only eat it when it is good meat and I want it. Which is 1 or 2 times a week. The vegan side of things is impossible for me, I eat lots non vegan foods every day.

But I have no problem with other people eating vegetarian or vegan and they can live very healthy.

I still eat meat every now and then. I plan to go full vegetarian in a couple years. Been on a slow ween off it for the last 4 years.

Cy just showing he has no clue about anatomy, biology, evolution or even history. What a joke. LMAO. Little hint for you dumbass, our brain evolved to what we have now because we started eating meat! Research a bit about Paranthropus bosei who were vegan and got extinct and about homo habilis who started scavenging and eating bone marrow and meat... It may give you some clue you ****ing moron.

lmfao

That would explain his stupidity. Must be lack of Vit B12, Iron and calcium...LMFAO.

Um calcium and iron? You are really reaching on this one. The things that almost everyone gets too much of? The ones that are fortified and added to everything? The one that is natural occurring in lots of vegan sources?

Or still stuck on the fact that B12 can be made from vegan sources and fortified in foods like Calcium and Iron are?

Are we going to here next that vegans need to drink milk to get more vitamin D. Or eat extra salt to get their iodine intake.

Um calcium and iron? You are really reaching on this one. The things that almost everyone gets too much of? The ones that are fortified and added to everything? The one that is natural occurring in lots of vegan sources?

Or still stuck on the fact that B12 can be made from vegan sources and fortified in foods like Calcium and Iron are?

Are we going to here next that vegans need to drink milk to get more vitamin D. Or eat extra salt to get their iodine intake.
. You are wrong about B 12 Ron, just stop it. There are tons of other nutrients which are abundand in animal products but are in very small amounts or are poorly bioavailable from vegan sources. For example omega -3. To get the same amount as we can get from fish oil you would need to consume 20x more flaxseed oil. Again, question is why would you do that if your body evolved to absorb and digest omega 3 from fish oil much more effectively? And it is just one example. It is undeniable fact that % of vegans developing nutritional deficiencies is much higher then vegetarians, paleo diet followers, atkins diet, keto diet or any other diet. And when dumbas like Cy tries to boldly claim that it is healthier lifestyle without any scientific support is plain laughable.