What's new

Coronavirus

My brother-in-law has a banya. He uses it religiously. It's always fun to participate when our family goes there for dinner.
What’s a banya?

bania.jpg

40,000+ deaths now in the US.

Who's responsible?
I hear that there is a virus at fault. As far as a person I hear that that somebody ate a bat or something. Or some Chinese lab messed up.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using JazzFanz mobile app

Breaking news.

Yes, you are a killjoy. Who is on first and What is on second.

I couldn’t find a good group called WHAT. So general of a word that google searches didn’t turn up any acronyms. So I went with the next best thing.

Hey, don’t fret, we’ve had tons of pastors cast COVID into the fires of Hades so all good.

And some would appreciate payment:

https://www.cnn.com/2020/04/19/us/louisiana-pastor-coronavirus-stimulus-checks-trnd/index.html

(CNN)A Louisiana pastor who defied state orders and repeatedly held large church services during the coronavirus pandemic is now asking congregants to donate their stimulus checks to the church.

Pastor Tony Spell launched what he called the #PastorSpellStimulusChallenge, asking Americans to donate their government stimulus checks to evangelists, missionaries and music ministers who he said have not received offerings in over a month. He said he, his wife and his son have all donated their checks, and added that those without a church can donate through his website.

What’s a banya?

bania.jpg
Something like that:
http://www.anniturism.ee/gallery/russian-sauna/
https://www.heatwave.nu/russian-banya/

Ideally, a russian style smoke sauna has:
1. Located in an old wooden building
2. Uses oven and wood to heat it up.
3. Has a lake, river or sea near the building i.e maximum distance less than 50 meters so you can cool yourself down, specially good in proper winter.
4. You are able to enjoy cold beer or radler or kvass (drink made from bread, tastes like sweet guinness beer without alcohol) during the procedure. I have even tried to eat cold icecream while enjoying the heat up process.

Just once, just once, I wish one of you dick holes bitching would tell all of America how you would do it.

Gawd damn. I hate Trump but I hate the self righteous ***** who make this pandemic a blame game - like we somehow could have avoided it.

They're the same ***** who would get offended if I said wet markets are outdated.

Just once, just once, I wish one of you dick holes bitching would tell all of America how you would do it.

Gawd damn. I hate Trump but I hate the self righteous ***** who make this pandemic a blame game - like we somehow could have avoided it.

They're the same ***** who would get offended if I said wet markets are outdated.

So you are supporting California in trying to ban their wet markets? Setting standards (which places like China and the USA have for these markets) and more importantly enforcing them (was not being done in Wuhan) will make a much bigger difference in health than banning them. There are also equally large issues in health with many other ways of handling and slaughtering animals that should have standards and be enforced. This is just a trendy hot topic because of this.

How I would do things if I was America? Take it serious a long time ago and start tracking, testing, and quarantine the sick. That would have prevented a lock down or at least greatly reduced it. Trump and the USA should have had a plan in place when they found out about it and its severity which was a long time ago. Listen to the experts in the field and take their advice instead of ignoring it and hoping it would go away or not make it to my country. Then going into full panic mode because your country is in full panic mode.

Someone, I respect, just posted this on Facebook. My initial thoughts were to roll my eyes, but since I respect this person, I'm gonna give it a listen now.

Interested to see what others think.

Someone, I respect, just posted this on Facebook. My initial thoughts were to roll my eyes, but since I respect this person, I'm gonna give it a listen now.

What's the part you respect? The claims that toxicity are involved in autism? The claims that COVID9 shows signs of genetic engineering? It's pretty patent nonsense, overall.

What's the part you respect? The claims that toxicity are involved in autism? The claims that COVID9 shows signs of genetic engineering? It's pretty patent nonsense, overall.
I believe the part he indicated he respects is the person posting it.

So you are supporting California in trying to ban their wet markets? Setting standards (which places like China and the USA have for these markets) and more importantly enforcing them (was not being done in Wuhan) will make a much bigger difference in health than banning them. There are also equally large issues in health with many other ways of handling and slaughtering animals that should have standards and be enforced. This is just a trendy hot topic because of this.

I appreciate you providing what you would do.

For me, I think wet markets are outdated and the Chinese government needs to take more action to stop them or take more blame. That's all I'm trying to say. Agree or no?

Stop wet markets regardless if they're in California, Abu Dhabi, Wuhan, Beaver, UT or Tristan da Cunha.

They're outdated.

I'm only regurgitating what I've heard from experts say.