What's new

Coronavirus

are they going to then deny organs to chronic smokers, alcoholics, morbidly obese etc .. ??
I have read that transplant recipients are already required to have all vaccines available even before covid hit. Have to be vaccinated for polio, smallpox, etc to get a transplant.
I didn't fact check that though so I could be wrong.

I thought likelihood of proper use was already a part of transplant considerations, but I could be wrong. Do we currently give lung transplants to smokers, or liver transplants to alcoholics, at least when there are other, viable candidates? What organs does obesity stress to the point of making a transplant ill-used?
One that is overlooked in obesity is the stress on the elbow. And the fork-holding hand.

Ow, my elbow!

Article about a 2 year old https://www.yahoo.com/news/toddler-ventilator-fights-life-covid-100542831.html

By late Tuesday night, he was intubated and heavily sedated, wrapped in his baby blanket with his favorite Paw Patrol stuffed animal at hand.

Adrian, who will be 3 years old next month, had developed pneumonia in his left lung. He was breathing fast, trying to gulp air with 76 respirations per minute, nearly twice the normal 40, Jackson said.

At the hospital, doctors and nurses wearing masks, face shields and protective gowns sedated him and put him on a breathing tube attached to a ventilator in the intensive care unit.

She hopes that Adrian's story will help people understand what it could mean to pass the virus to young children and to people with vulnerable immune systems.

"I just want people to realize it is serious," she said.

I love this one. Tucker Carlson has been freaking out about mask mandates and calling Biden all kinds of things because of them. Also been championing all the people quitting or being fired because they refuse the vaccine.
Yet fox news has a vaccine mandate (that is even more strict than anything Biden has proposed apparently) and Tucker Carlson toes the line and continues working and raking in the money.
Now he is being called out lol.

If you've been vaccinated, please go have your blood tested (irrelevant which vax you took). With your doctor, look at your blood under a microscope (capable of at least 300x) and take note of what you see especially concerning rbc's. Diagnostic panel should include levels of all your lymphocytes (T-cells, B-cells (all #'s) neutrophils, macrophages etc). Hopefully some of you will have done this pre-scamdemic and will have comparative values.
When discussing death #'s it's important to note that you're not vaxed until two weeks after your second shot. If it's been six months since your 2nd, you are unvaxed. I'm hoping many of you got placebos (total % is unknown but up to 85% placebo across the 4 major vaxes), and if so, you would have had basically had no reaction systemically. (I've heard Moderna is 96% placebo from someone at Moderna but that of course isn't verified).
Mass lawsuits coming worldwide, and many will die related to crimes against humanity. Please do not take boosters, and for the love of humanity, do not have your kids vaxed. Why are many healthcare workers getting fired instead of taking these shots? It's truly interesting to note who was exempted from mandates. Also, mandates are not enforceable when considering eua anything. You can find and read Pfizers letter stating that they were still under eau only despite mainstream media stating they were FDA approved. Welcome to Red October, in the next two months the world changes; resignations/audits/reveals/blackouts/
shortages etc. Remember, in the end, God wins.

If you've been vaccinated, please go have your blood tested (irrelevant which vax you took). With your doctor, look at your blood under a microscope (capable of at least 300x) and take note of what you see especially concerning rbc's. Diagnostic panel should include levels of all your lymphocytes (T-cells, B-cells (all #'s) neutrophils, macrophages etc). Hopefully some of you will have done this pre-scamdemic and will have comparative values.
When discussing death #'s it's important to note that you're not vaxed until two weeks after your second shot. If it's been six months since your 2nd, you are unvaxed. I'm hoping many of you got placebos (total % is unknown but up to 85% placebo across the 4 major vaxes), and if so, you would have had basically had no reaction systemically. (I've heard Moderna is 96% placebo from someone at Moderna but that of course isn't verified).
Mass lawsuits coming worldwide, and many will die related to crimes against humanity. Please do not take boosters, and for the love of humanity, do not have your kids vaxed. Why are many healthcare workers getting fired instead of taking these shots? It's truly interesting to note who was exempted from mandates. Also, mandates are not enforceable when considering eua anything. You can find and read Pfizers letter stating that they were still under eau only despite mainstream media stating they were FDA approved. Welcome to Red October, in the next two months the world changes; resignations/audits/reveals/blackouts/
I've heard this same **** for ten months now and yet God is seemingly keeping me around. Since God wins, if he chooses not to part me from this mortal coil, I'll assume he has use for me.

:D
Troll better

My daughter was sick last week and had to miss school. We got her tested and she was negative. I got whatever she got (I think) and have been pretty sick since sunday with today being the worst. I got tested today and was also negative.

Oh and an update on my friend that was hospitalized with covid. After 6 days in the hospital she finally went home and is doing well. She is on oxygen but seems to be getting better!
Im very relieved.

I'd also appreciate it if you and Hunter would stop pissing all over my petunias. My Ring captures it every day in case you want to get cute and proclaim ignorance.
You capture pee in your ring? Wedding or nose?

I haven't seen statistics on Myocarditis for 8 year olds, only 12-17 year olds, where the studies I saw (may be more current data) all show that all that had myocarditis from the vaccine recovered, with only one having lasting impact. Taking into account MIS-C, blood clotting risk, etc. Not to mention viruses, including COVID 19, are one of the most common causes for myocarditis. Since there is a high likelihood we will all get Covid at some point, it isn't a difficult decision for me as the Covid virus has higher risk of myocarditis. I'd prefer not to have my kid deal with either, but since the risk is there, I'll go with what has less likely risks.

I'd appreciate seeing statistics your wife is referring to, as I'm sure whatever I read was old, particularly if what you have applies to 8 year olds.
It appears there are some new myocarditis statistics about to be released, and they aren't good. The results are concerning enough that 3 of the 4 nations involved in the study immediately pulled the Moderna vaccine for men under the age of 30, even before the study has been published. That study is reported to be released in the next 2 weeks.

Like you, I rushed out to get vaccinated and continue to be happy I did but I have stopped trying to convince my wife when it comes to our 8-year old son. It is starting to look like she may have had better information than I did but don't tell her I said that. Her line now is that he won't get it so long as it is in emergency use authorization status which will give some time for more and better data to come out. I'm thinking that if J&J gets approved for his age, he may get that one.

It appears there are some new myocarditis statistics about to be released, and they aren't good. The results are concerning enough that 3 of the 4 nations involved in the study immediately pulled the Moderna vaccine for men under the age of 30, even before the study has been published. That study is reported to be released in the next 2 weeks.

Like you, I rushed out to get vaccinated and continue to be happy I did but I have stopped trying to convince my wife when it comes to our 8-year old son. It is starting to look like she may have had better information than I did but don't tell her I said that. Her line now is that he won't get it so long as it is in emergency use authorization status which will give some time for more and better data to come out. I'm thinking that if J&J gets approved for his age, he may get that one.
I've see those as well, but all the same studies said there were not similar concerns with Pfizer, which is what will lik3ly soon be approved for 5-11 yr olds soon at 1/3 the adult dosage. The studies also showed that the risk of myocarditis was many times higher from Covid, as myocarditis is caused by stroke.

I've see those as well, but all the same studies said there were not similar concerns with Pfizer, which is what will lik3ly soon be approved for 5-11 yr olds soon at 1/3 the adult dosage. The studies also showed that the risk of myocarditis was many times higher from Covid, as myocarditis is caused by stroke.
The Pfizer and Moderna vaccines are essentially the same thing at slightly different dosages.
Both Pfizer/BioNTech's BNT162b2 and Moderna's mRNA-1273 vaccine candidates are based on stabilized mRNA encoding prefusion SARS-2-S
It is true the Nordic nations have not pulled the Pfizer, and they haven't pulled the Moderna for young women. I'm very curious to see their data.

There is a famous quote from John Basil Barnhill that is often incorrectly attributed Thomas Jefferson that goes "When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."

Is it a bad thing for people in the government, even low level ones, to fear the people they serve?