What's new

Elijah Millsap: Lindsey in exit interview: “if u say one more word, I’ll cut your Black *** and send you back to Louisiana”.

I'm still not sure you understand that apologetics has nothing to do with apologizing. That said I don't remember what started all this at all. I just know you let Cy get you all worked up when that's his whole thing he does.

Sent from my SM-G973U using JazzFanz mobile app
Answer the question please... How is saying let's wait and see before firing DL being a racist apologists? Explain it to me.

Edit: I'm not sure why I got apologists in my head but it was "sympathizer" not apologists. That should clear up your confusion.

Last edited:
The instantaneous communication of the Internet is destroying one of our basic principles of juris prudence, innocent until proven guilty, Look at the MeToo accusations and now the racism allegations -- DL is nothing like Donald Sterling, that's for sure. But all one needs to do is now if it's sexual harassment or claims of racism and the stigma is as good as a guilty verdict without any evidence but the unproven accusation.

Answer the question please... How is saying let's wait and see before firing DL being a racist apologists? Explain it to me.

Edit: I'm not sure why I got apologists in my head but it was "sympathizer" not apologists. That should clear up your confusion.
Only cy made that claim. He has 0 emotional intelligence so he can't fathom anything except insults if someone disagrees with him. So he only knows how to punch below the belt. In these situations doing anything except accepting instant guilt then grudgingly admitting there may be more to the story when the facts come out is automatically viewed as straight up racist by people like that. And in their view it means you deserve nothing but destruction. It's their excuse to be a total **** of a human being.

It’s this **** that continues to happen. Whether it’s staff or fans, Utah is seen as a racist state. Justified or not, it’s reality. And it doesn’t come out of nowhere. Nicest racists ever so they say. Hard to build a brand with this in our teeth. Ryan Smith needs to take this on like he’s taken on LGBTQ+ youth in religious communities. Like this issue, it’s a huge black eye for Utah.

The Jazz did a great job responding to fans, and this DL situation needs to be resolved now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Any updates on this whole thing? I haven't seen anything at all and google just gives all the stuff we have already seen.

I don't know who this "we" is, but I'd bet (given the actual comment Millsap reported) at least half the people I went to school with wouldn't notice, especially if emotions were elevated for other reasons.

Then the people you went to school with are oblivious as **** or so racist that hearing that doesn’t stand out in any way, shape or form to them.

Interesting. What does that mean?

That there is a good chance, and EXTREMELY good chance, that this never happened the way that Millsap said it did. This will be a major disappointment to at least a few people on this board and a good chunk of Twitter.

That there is a good chance, and EXTREMELY good chance, that this never happened the way that Millsap said it did. This will be a major disappointment to at least a few people on this board and a good chunk of Twitter.
Why would people be disappointed? Would they rather DL had treated Millsap in a racist manner?

That is the part I am waiting for. Does anyone view this as exoneration, or just what you would expect from a bunch of guys with their jobs and careers on the line backing each other up no matter what?

Interesting to me they interviewed his agent at the time. That is a person kind of disconnected from all of it.

Why would people be disappointed? Would they rather DL had treated Millsap in a racist manner?
There are people that want to have a target for their hatred, so DL was the perfect foil, a white guy in power. So there are people who will be disappointed that they cannot use him as their target any longer. But really plenty will likely ignore all of this and proclaim he is guilty and they are all just lying about it.

Now there’s also the possibility there was a
Gentlemans handshake in all this. To me none of this makes sense. Not sure why Millsap would make false accusations, and if DL was racist I’m sure other people/players would’ve came forward with something. We will probably never know.

It means that Elijah "Jussie Smollett" Millsap is full of crap and can't come to grips with the fact that he lacked the ability to stay in the league and therefore goes straight to race baiting accusations to justify his own failures.

Ok smart guy which racist am I apologizing for? Let's hear it and provide examples. Explain to me how saying "we should wait" before making judgement is sympathizing racism? I bet you can't. Cy said we should fire him, I said let's excercise patience. That is in noway sympathizing with a racist.

Also specifically what is he right about?

You haven't heard? Being white automatically makes you racist in today's society. Get with the program and start repenting now!