What's new

How does it feel to be the best team in the NBA?!

I was thinking about this earlier tonight. I was wondering if it was 06-07 when we started 11-0.

In 00-01 John Starks, Donyell Marshall and Danny Manning were the big pickups that offseason. By January we started to fade and ended getting the 4 seed and losing to the mavs. 2001 was probably the last real year the Jazz had at winning it all with Stockton and Malone.

I was thinking about this earlier tonight. I was wondering if it was 06-07 when we started 11-0.

In 00-01 John Starks, Donyell Marshall and Danny Manning were the big pickups that offseason. By January we started to fade and ended getting the 4 seed and losing to the mavs. 2001 was probably the last real year the Jazz had at winning it all with Stockton and Malone.
Yeah, I think someone actually showed that this was wrong. We were at the top around this time in 06-07.

giphy.gif

If only the stupid Dennis Lindsay didn't ruin the team by trading for Conley, the Jazz could've gone undefeated this year.

He's like the luckiest guy ever to make nothing but bad moves and trip backwards into a winning team.

Probably any one of us armchair GMs could have built this team into a dynasty already. You know, cuz we're a lot smarter than dum dum Dennis and Just-as-bad Justin.

Sports center talked only about the Jazz. Didn't even mention Dallas. That's how good this is.

This is so much fun!

Sent from my moto z3 using JazzFanz mobile app
Holy **** public opinion might be shifting! Damnit we need to get back under the radar! UNDER THE RADAR!! like a warm cozy blanket, under the radar.

Read this in the tribune article. Pretty unbelievable how dominant we have been. Gotta love it baby!

FINISHING STRONG

During their 10-game winning streak, the Jazz have trailed for a total of 57 seconds in the fourth quarter. New York held a one-point lead to start the fourth in its 108-94 loss on Tuesday before Clarkson helped Utah take the lead for good with his first basket of the quarter.