What's new

Jeff Green has been waived

The fact that the FO recognized that our bench was not working and is actually trying to address and fix the situation is awesome!
Yes and no. I mean we all realized it long ago. And they could have tried using different players yet never did

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using JazzFanz mobile app

I'm a little surprised at how baffled some of you are about the Jazz are shaking up the roster after we've all been experiencing how trash our second unit has been.

*edit* just saw Tony Jones tweet about getting more time for Niang. Um.
That’s not what’s baffling. What’s baffling is that we’re making these shakeups to try things that we could have at least tested the waters with, yet we hadn’t.

That’s not what’s baffling. What’s baffling is that we’re making these shakeups to try things that we could have at least tested the waters with, yet we hadn’t.
How could we have tested the waters with Rayjon? I don't quite understand what you are saying here.

Tucker had 34 points vs Stars Friday playing small forward. I remember the announcers raving about his work ethic. This might be like when the Jazz signed Jack Cooley, Ellijah Millsap and Bryce Cotton that one year.