What's new

John Stockton Claims He Had Proof of 1000 Athletes Dying of Vaccine

Meh, I respectfully ask that this place leave me out of your hypotheticals from here on out please(little did you know i was OBVIOUSLY being facetious back at such a ridiculous hypothetical that you missed it not me(the irony)). I want NO part in the hatred, flat out insecurity, and childish "tribalistic" bully tactics that I've seen on full display here from a few, not all, of you. I wish you all the best but you're too angry over nothing. Going off on weird conservative rants or whatever that diatribe was. I mean wtf was that crazed Trump like rant about? I was going to let it go but my jaw hit the floor at the amount of bigoted hatred this place feeds off of. And you speak of intelligence, how insulting... It's rather disappointing. It's no wonder the county is so divided, I refuse the fuel it.

I'll stick to Jazz talk. Keep stubbing them toes because you were vaxxed(I'm being facetious again for those who "can't grapple"). Again I wish you dudes the best and have no Ill will towards you because we all think differently. Cheers dudes

Like seriously though, are we sure this isn't JF? lmao

Scary.
How is this related to the thread?

How is this related to the thread?
I think he is trying to imply that he collapsed due to the COVID vaccine, otherwise it has nothing to do with it.

But it does show the danger of all these false allegations. People start to take incidents like these and point to them saying "see, another athlete collapses, is it COVID vaccines?" which just needlessly spreads the conspiracy further and further.

I think he is trying to imply that he collapsed due to the COVID vaccine, otherwise it has nothing to do with it.

But it does show the danger of all these false allegations. People start to take incidents like these and point to them saying "see, another athlete collapses, is it COVID vaccines?" which just needlessly spreads the conspiracy further and further.
Conspiracy is far more entertaining than reality.

Yep, now anytime anyone has a health issue its vaccine related.

I found a study from 2016, which (according to the summary, I didn't read the whole thing) says that 1) Sudden Cardiac Death affect between 1/40,000 and 1/80,000 athletes - that's all athletes, from HS to pro - but also that 2) It is the leading cause of death in athletes.

Kinda like when everyone was sick or died, it was Covid.
Only if covid led to the death.
Like if someone died in a car crash, covid wasn't credited for the death.

Only if covid led to the death.
Like if someone died in a car crash, covid wasn't credited for the death.
But $40,000 payments something something and something else I read on my social media that only includes hardcore Trumpers. When I read all that stuff in my little information silo I call it "research" and accuse other people of being sheep, well except it's even better than that because someone somewhere did some wordplay that I came across so I call them sheeple. I say stuff like that, "sheeple," "libtard," "goobermnt," "demoncrat," and I just get the biggest chuckle ever. Is there any comedy better, funnier and more clever than elementary school level wordplay? I think not!

But $40,000 payments something something and something else I read on my social media that only includes hardcore Trumpers. When I read all that stuff in my little information silo I call it "research" and accuse other people of being sheep, well except it's even better than that because someone somewhere did some wordplay that I came across so I call them sheeple. I say stuff like that, "sheeple," "libtard," "goobermnt," "demoncrat," and I just get the biggest chuckle ever. Is there any comedy better, funnier and more clever than elementary school level wordplay? I think not!
Its "demonrat" bro.

There's a disturbing pattern that has emerged over the past few years: Whenever a public figure dies or has a major health problem, some people blame it on the COVID-19 vaccine. Case in point: Google searches for "Damar Hamlin COVID vaccine" skyrocketed after the Buffalo Bills player collapsed on the football field last week. So did searches for Bob Saget and the vaccine, and Betty White and the COVID-19 vaccine after their respective deaths.

Data even show that there is a solid group of people who mistakenly believe that the COVID-19 vaccine — which doctors and major health organizations have repeatedly stressed is safe — is responsible for a sizable number of deaths. In fact, one recent survey found that 1 in 4 Americans believe that someone they know died from the COVID-19 vaccine.

The newness of the COVID vaccine makes it easy to blame, Ammon says, and this is reinforced when some public figures make false claims that the vaccine is harmful.

Data have repeatedly shown that COVID-19 is more dangerous and deadly than any potential side effects of taking the COVID-19 vaccines. In fact, research has found that the risk of developing myocarditis, an inflammation of the heart muscle that has been linked with the COVID-19 vaccine in rare cases, is significantly higher in the aftermath of a COVID-19 infection than after getting the vaccine. (One analysis published in the journal Circulation showed that people infected with COVID-19 who hadn't been vaccinated were 11 times more at risk for developing myocarditis within 28 days of testing positive for the virus — and the risk was cut in half if a person was infected after receiving at least one dose of a COVID-19 vaccine.)

Making matters worse is that people have been bombarded with COVID vaccine misinformation — and that can influence thinking, Dr. Amesh Adalja, an infectious disease expert and a senior scholar at the Johns Hopkins Center for Health Security, tells Yahoo Life. "People have an irrational bias against these vaccines and have swallowed so much misinformation that they pounce on events like this to attack the vaccine," he says. Russo agrees. "If you see something enough, you start to believe it after a while," he says.

No vaccine is risk-free, and there are some risks and side effects associated with getting the COVID vaccine. But, according to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, severe reactions to the vaccines are rare.

While myocarditis has gotten the most attention, it actually occurs extremely rarely. That same Circulation study found that people under 40 who received the Pfizer vaccine had up to three extra cases of myocarditis per 1 million women vaccinated (compared to 51 extra cases in those who got the virus before vaccination). Men under 40 who received the Pfizer vaccine had an estimated four extra cases of myocarditis associated with the first dose of the vaccine (compared to 16 additional myocarditis cases per million for unvaccinated men in the same age group).

"The benefit greatly favors the vaccine," Russo says.

Misinformation linking COVID vaccines and sudden death is rampant online, and experts say it's harmful. "This type of misinformation turns people away from an incalculably valuable tool in the fight against COVID," Adalja says.

Russo explains that "COVID is a lethal disease and our best protection against COVID is vaccination," adding: "It protects you and indirectly protects others that may be more vulnerable." Misinformation can ultimately lower the number of people who get the vaccine and thereby increase deaths, Russo says.

If you have questions about COVID vaccines, Russo recommends talking to your primary care physician, who should be able to answer them.

Last edited:
Not saying I truly know the answers, but I find a lot right about listening to experienced, educated experts, and I’m not about to flush my mind down the drain by embracing irrational conspiracism. Conspiracism might be the new default mode of thinking of large segments of Post Truth America, but using your critical thinking skills will serve one better, IMHO.

Last edited:
Not saying I truly know the answers, but I find a lot right about listening to experienced, educated experts, and I’m not about to flush my mind down the drain by embracing irrational conspiracism.
LOL. There are a number of European countries who have banned the Pfizer and Moderna vaccines for young males due to findings from educated experts. Most of what you present as science is messaging created by parties with a financial interest.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qRO9Uwm1tes

• Haha
Reactions: MVP
LOL. There are a number of European countries who have banned the Pfizer and Moderna vaccines for young males due to findings from educated experts.
You're misinformed, as usual. The limitations to booster-only (not bans) are on Moderna and AstraZeneca was banned, in favor of Pfizer, which is recommended.