What's new

John Stockton Claims He Had Proof of 1000 Athletes Dying of Vaccine

The article specifically says that "vaccination can reduce the risk of non‐respiratory complications of Covid, including ischaemic stroke." Also, "The estimated risk of myocarditis or pericarditis after SARS‐CoV‐2 infection is 18–21 times as high as for uninfected people."

So, basically, there is nothing in that article that blames vaccines. So what is your point?

this article eventually links to several studies from August 21, and to the Australian TGA website know to directly declare "safety information is continuing to be collected in real time" It also sources reliable references such as "doctors say" "experts say" and that the study was "observation in nature, with limitations" Another study is from late 21 A lot of this information crosses Covid variants, is not up to date and is open to being massaged .. such as "it doesn't matter if you're young or old, smoked or not, the risk is still there" What does that mean exactly, how much risk, statistically significant ??

I'm sure a lot of the information is in the ballpark, but .geez so much cruddy "science"

“Can COVID vaccines cause myocarditis?

Yes, but the chances are extremely rare. One August 2022 study in England calculated the rate of hospitalizations and deaths related to myocarditis in more than 42 million people 13 and older. The subjects consisted of two different groups: individuals fully vaccinated with either the AstraZeneca, Moderna, or Pfizer-BioNTech vaccines, and unvaccinated individuals who tested positive for COVID. The researchers found a 0.007-percent chance—that’s 2,681 out of 43 million vaccinated adultsof being hospitalized or dying from vaccine-related myocarditis. Only 0.001 percent occurred within 28 days of receiving a COVID vaccine or booster. A separate study from October 2022 estimated that the myocarditis risk is seven times greater in unvaccinated versus vaccinated individuals.

So far only the mRNA vaccines have been associated with myocarditis. The risk appears to be higher in people with a second dose of the Moderna shot than the Pfizer-BioNTech one, says Jayne Morgan, a cardiologist and clinical director of the COVID task force at Piedmont Hospital in Atlanta. The large-scale study done in England last year showed more overlap of myocarditis cases with a second Moderna dose. Meanwhile, another 2022 study measured a two- to threefold higher chance of developing myocarditis after a second Moderna vaccine, with the association being the strongest among men and people between 18 to 39. Still, Morgan warns that the rate is small compared to that of unvaccinated populations with COVID.”

Did everyone see the Project Veritas video with the head of development at Pfizer? I'm not talking about the one a few days ago where the head of development admitted to doing gain-of-function research on COVID in-house at Pfizer and his expressed belief that COVID was engineered by the Chinese. I'm referring to the one from yesterday where immediately after it was recorded, James O'Keefe strolls in like he's Chris Hansen on To Catch A Predator to confront the Pfizer head of development on the statements he just made. It is Real Housewives of Wherever level entertainment.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2SjtYsET8Tc

Project Veritas? People still believe in their schtick? LOL

Even the Newsweek fact check, which typically goes to great lengths to squash everything showing left interests in a bad light, cannot dismiss this one.

unverified.webp

This video will be enough to start a House investigation into the business practices of Pfizer. The guy in the video making the statements did say what he said and is in a position at Pfizer to know. That much is confirmed.

You have the 3rd highest ranking person of Pfizer admitting that they are mutating COVID and nobody cares. John Stockton though...

I... I just don't get it.

You have the 3rd highest ranking person of Pfizer admitting that they are mutating COVID and nobody cares. John Stockton though...

I... I just don't get it.
...to research

there's a ****ing thing called context.

I don't know. I'm not in the room. I'm not testifying on behalf of Pfizer but try to be honest about what was said.

I... I just don't get what you're doing.

...to research

there's a ****ing thing called context.

I don't know. I'm not in the room. I'm not testifying on behalf of Pfizer but try to be honest about what was said.

I... I just don't get what you're doing.
That doesn't really matter. Them mutating a virus like COVID the why they are doing it is irrelevant. He even admits gain if function research is not permitted.

"Who knows, I mean either way it's going to be a cash cow".

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230127-212458-406.png
    Screenshot_20230127-212458-406.png
    1 MB · Views: 4
Last edited:
loved the part where the dude is giggling as says how great mutations are for Pfizer and that they're going to do so well out of it. Yes, lets further play around with a virus that's caused all this. What could possibly go wrong.

How anyone can still choose to have faith in this corrupt cesspool of a company is beyond me. I also love how he pretty much admits all the FDA examiners get rewarded with positions at drug companies. And yet still .. aNtiVaxXXXerS

I'd expect the CEO of Pfizer would have no issue with clearing this all up by testifying under oath that this is all untrue eh ???

That doesn't really matter. Them mutating a virus like COVID the why they are doing it is irrelevant. He even admits gain if function research is not permitted.
It does matter.

It does matter.

I think Pfizer is a **** company but I want them to be ahead of the curve on vaccines. I love vaccines. I want super vaccines. I want all the vaccines. If I could get a new vaccine every week I would be more happy than I am right now. So I really want them to have new reasons to make new vaccines. I want all the vaccines all the time.

So yeah. Tell me it doesn't matter. If it doesn't matter how am I gonna get my vaccine fix? Answer that!!!!

Also, while I'm on this, I haven't been able to vaccinate my cat against COVID. If they can't do more research how will I get a vaccine for my cat? I bet you don't have an answer for that, do you?

It does matter.

It does matter.

I think Pfizer is a **** company but I want them to be ahead of the curve on vaccines. I love vaccines. I want super vaccines. I want all the vaccines. If I could get a new vaccine every week I would be more happy than I am right now. So I really want them to have new reasons to make new vaccines. I want all the vaccines all the time.

So yeah. Tell me it doesn't matter. If it doesn't matter how am I gonna get my vaccine fix? Answer that!!!!

Also, while I'm on this, I haven't been able to vaccinate my cat against COVID. If they can't do more research how will I get a vaccine for my cat? I bet you don't have an answer for that, do you?
"Who knows, I mean either way it's going to be a cash cow. COVID will probably be a cash cow for us for a while going forward "

It's right in front of your face man. You guys constantly try to talk down but it's right there. You really think pharmaceutical companies are on your side. The companies that charge astronomical prices for cheap life saving drugs.

A worldwide virus that killed millions that caused immense harm to everyone and people don't take this seriously. All because of a loyalty to pfizer. Let's make COVID and I quote "more potent"... Just brilliant.

But hey "COVID is a cash cow"
-John Stockton

"Who knows, I mean either way it's going to be a cash cow. COVID will probably be a cash cow for us for a while going forward "

It's right in front of your face man. You guys constantly try to talk down but it's right there. You really think pharmaceutical companies are on your side. The companies that charge astronomical prices for cheap life saving drugs.
It is a cash cow. It's a ****ing fact. Welcome to capitalism in medicine.

Did you have an actual point?

A worldwide virus that killed millions that caused immense harm to everyone and people don't take this seriously. All because of a loyalty to pfizer. Let's make COVID and I quote "more potent"... Just brilliant.

-John Stockton
Do you even hear yourself?

There is no way to take you seriously. There is no way to be impressed by your statements. At least not by me. You're not a meaningful person and your statements are not at an adult level. It is hard to imagine that you say things because you think it's is really beneficial to the better understanding of the issue you're making noises in the direction of. It's like you're making some sort of animal call that is intended to attract idiots into your trap like some sort of hunter.

He even admits that he thinks it came from a lab. That's pretty substantial for the 3rd leading man in the Pzifer line. The dude is highly respected in the community.

The guy making a "more potent" COVID in a lab admitting that he thinks COVID came from a lab. And dude gets snarky with me.

Last edited:

-John Stockton

Covid is a hoax silly

Sent from my iPad using JazzFanz mobile app

"You have to be very controlled to make sure that this virus that you mutate doesn’t create something that just goes everywhere. Which, I suspect, is the way that the virus started in Wuhan, to be honest. It makes no sense that this virus popped out of nowhere. It’s bullsh*t,”

"If we’re gonna do that though, there’s a risk of like, as you could imagine no one wants to be having a pharma company mutating f**king viruses"

Some do actually.