What's new

OFFICIAL: Utah Jazz will not offer Ty Corbin a new contract

[size/HUGE] fixed [/size];811158 said:
I've said it before, Ty would make a good college coach.

Well If this is true then I am happy for Ty and his family. I wish him nothing the best. I believe it was time for a change but I hope most Jazz fans stay classy. You can be excited but you don't have to be jerks and bash the man leaving. Ty didn't murder anyone and he did the best he was capable of under the circumstances.

I think this is the strongest indication yet that we're gonna try to make the playoffs next year.

#NoMoreTanking

umad.gif

I need a new avatar.

@NapoleonKFAN: Lindsey says there were philosophical differences between management and Corbin. #jazz

Makes sense.

@NapoleonKFAN: Lindsey says there were philosophical differences between management and Corbin. #jazz

Makes sense.
Like playing Jefferson for **** loads of minutes in a re-building year? Or not running any semblance of a legitimate offense for 3 years? Or not having a decent defensive game plan?

I expect a great breakout season for Kanter and Burks.

I'd love too see a starting five of:

Burke
Burks
Wiggins
Kanter
Favors

Bye bye Hayward! Not worth the money he is asking for... Should try to get something for him...

Rudy T -- Bring him out of semi-retirement; Great with Big Men
Sam Cassell -- Asst. coach for Wizards, appears to have done a great job with Wall. DL has a pre-existing relationship with him from Rockets days.
Kevin Ollie -- Hottest name right now in coaching
Nate McMillian -- Lead assistant with Pacers
Earl Watson -- Probably should be an assistant first, but if he retires...

I expect a great breakout season for Kanter and Burks.

I'd love too see a starting five of:

Burke
Burks
Wiggins
Kanter
Favors

Bye bye Hayward! Not worth the money he is asking for... Should try to get something for him...

Let's see what actualy happens this offseason before we jsut throw Hayward out. I said it before and i will say it again. Hayward is exactly what you want to surround your marquee player with.