What's new

The Official Welcome Back Rasp/Trout and Hopper/Taint Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
As far as you're concerned, I WANT you to follow the standard procedure for QUOTING TEXT. That is by using the QUOTE TAGS that are provided for that purpose. Those are the tags that look like this - [ ] and [/ ] with the word QUOTE in the middle. I believe you know what they are and I believe you know how to use them, you just choose not to.

Yes, Mo, once again you emphatically reiterate what you "want" ("demand" is the better term, doncha think?). I have told you my reason, caused by a glitch in the malfunctioning software at this site, why I tend to avoid that. You totally ignore that of course. You don't care about my needs. You don't care if I end up with totally illegible posts 100 miles long because only one letter per line is displayed. What else is new, eh?

I have no inherent objection to using cartoon balloons. But given the state of the software here, using them tends to destroy the readability of the board for me.

What's the difference between hopper's "annoying" style of posting and UB's style of posting in which he posts tons of annoying pictures in a row that clog up the boards?

What's the difference between hopper's "annoying" style of posting and UB's style of posting in which he posts tons of annoying pictures in a row that clog up the boards?

UB is funny, Hopper is annoying. Consider yourself in the know now.

I've never complained about UB's posts, and I never will. But I must confess I'm not sure what he's trying to accomplish when he posts the exact same (unless there are some subtle differences which I am unable to detect) huge picture four or five times in a row. Bum finds this very entertaining, it seems. Mebbe he can explain what I missing, eh?

You're not in possession of the facts Archie. If you were you might know what UB has received his warnings/infractions for. Do you really think we've never discussed that exact issue?

As far as the forum being "open" and "public" the reality is that it's not truly and never has been. People, including Hopper, have been getting banned on these boards for years for not following the rules by not posting within specified paramaters. It is only through a relatively odd circumstance that everyone was invited back because there was no way for us to fully recomprise the ban list. The reality is that over 600 people, i.e. not gimmick duplicate accounts or spammers, have registered on these boards in the last few months and only two are in any real danger of having their right to post taken away. If 99.7% of the posters are able to post within the rules without any real problems, then frankly I'm not too worried about an overzealous moderating staff.

Kicky always has all the "secret" facts, ya know? What's kinda funny is that the mods want to claim that "everybody knows" exactly what is expected of them, and just what behavior gets punished, when, and why, simply by observing the board. How is that possible when all the punishment is, as a rule, kept "secret," I wonder?

How did he correct me? I asked a question that was answered. Am I supposed to be aware of all warnings/infractions other posters receive?
There was a pretty obvious implication that hopper and ub are treated differently. It was presumptuous AND ignorant.

And you are ****ing retarded.

Kicky always has all the "secret" facts, ya know? What's kinda funny is that the mods want to claim that "everybody knows" exactly what is expected of them, and just what behavior gets punished, when, and why, simply by observing the board. How is that possible when all the punishment is, as a rule, kept "secret," I wonder?

Want some cheese with that whine?

Status
Not open for further replies.