What's new

The TP. watch thread

A single bullet? I’d like something with multiple bullets or that would be easy to reload if possible. And I also don’t want a gun in the house.
Golf club is a pretty good close quarters weapon. Keep one in each room.
I recommend irons over woods

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using JazzFanz mobile app

Ugh, yeah that’s my biggest concern. Bigger than running out of supplies or even the virus, really. I simply don’t trust other people because when people get desperate, many panic and do bad things.

I was thinking of ordering a riot shotgun or something like that online as I really don’t want a real gun in the house. Maybe buying that pepper spray that shoots out like 30 feet into a foam. I don’t know.

Help me out here, people. I’m staying in the house and not going out to buy a gun. I also really do not want a gun in the house. Was thinking a crossbow but I’m not sure how practical that is. A riot shotgun seems awesome. Would probably totally **** a dude up yet not kill him and be easy to get off multiple shots I assume as compared to say a crossbow.
I hate to say it but if **** gets bad enough that people are willing to break into your house and attack you for supplies you better have lethal means.

I have a katana set (daisho) in my bedroom. Carbon steel, the real deal. The wakizashi is pretty formidable in close quarters.

I actually have two sets of golf clubs in my garage I think. Def one anyway I know. Never used em. Maybe I will put a couple in our bedroom and in other rooms in the house though if the kids get em they might accidentally **** **** up.

I have a mini baseball bat by the front door that is pretty badass. Can swing it even in in a tight hallway and it packs quite a wallup

How big? I have a tiny one that’s like a foot long and about a quarter or so in diameter. Bought it when I was at Fenway. I’d have to be so close to use it and I’m not sure it’s big/thick enough to do that much damage.

I have a mini baseball bat by the front door that is pretty badass. Can swing it even in in a tight hallway and it packs quite a wallup

I have one that is 14 inches long and weighted in the end for clubbing catfish. Would deliver a pretty good smack.

How big? I have a tiny one that’s like a foot long and about a quarter or so in diameter. Bought it when I was at Fenway. I’d have to be so close to use it and I’m not sure it’s big/thick enough to do that much damage.
Probably about 2 feet long and 4 inches around at the bigger end.

When my grandma passed away we were allowed to go through her stuff and take what we wanted (after most of the good stuff had been claimed already) and I found it. No idea what it was for or why she had it but it's a pretty good weapon. I drilled a hole in it near the handle and put a rawhide rope through it so I can hang it from the coat hook by the front door.

Help me out here, people. I’m staying in the house and not going

When i was younger...we lived in Kearns and I had a job that required me to report in event of emergency.

With the prospect of leaving my wife and young kids alone we came up with a plan to throw a bunch of household items and clothes out on the porch and lawn to make it look like our house had already been looted.

@Thee jazz fan if you are in legit need and near point of the mtn PM me.

Last edited:

I have one that is 14 inches long and weighted in the end for clubbing catfish. Would deliver a pretty good smack.

20 inch axe handle makes a fantastic weapon. Cheap too