What's new

What does LeBron need to do to surpass Jordan?

Lol at Fatbrey driving a bus for five hours in a gym.

Worse than NASCAR tbh

Interesting contrast. Jordan sick as a dog, puking at half time and during time outs, so dehydrated he gets an IV after the game, scores close to 40 takes over the game and wills the win. James gets a little warm, cries, asks to be taken out of the game, wills his team to a loss in a winnable game.

Make of that what you will.

jordan was tough as hell. but this ain't fair for bron. if he plays through it and really injure himself then his dream of 3peat will be gone. it's better to lose a battle than lose the entire war.

and he has a history of cramps too. dude carries too much muscle.

The difference is the will to win at all costs. Jordan had something to lose too. It could have developed into pneumonia and taken him out of the series. But he knew they needed the win, so he did what he had to. LeBron doesn't have that. You see it in his occasionally timid play too. Either his BB IQ isn't as high (hesitate to make the right decision), or he just doesn't have the "it" that is necessary to be considered the GOAT.

people are too harsh on bron. you can't play through cramps. how can anybody ask bron to play when he can't run? if you can't run, you can't play basketball.

You literally can't play through bad cramps. Your muscles lock up and they can't move. You just have to get a trainer to roll them out and hope they don't come back, which they did to Lebron.

Yeah. I was mocking those who bring up Jordan's flu game in response to Lebron cramping up.

The difference is the will to win at all costs. Jordan had something to lose too. It could have developed into pneumonia and taken him out of the series. But he knew they needed the win, so he did what he had to. LeBron doesn't have that. You see it in his occasionally timid play too. Either his BB IQ isn't as high (hesitate to make the right decision), or he just doesn't have the "it" that is necessary to be considered the GOAT.

If only Lebron had "it" tonight.

whenever I'm scrollin a thread and see Spy's sig I think its my avatar and I stop to read cuz I think I posted something and then I get disappointed cuz it wasnt my post.

I'm my own favorite poster bros.

whenever I'm scrollin a thread and see Spy's sig I think its my avatar and I stop to read cuz I think I posted something and then I get disappointed cuz it wasnt my post.

I'm my own favorite poster bros.

I always see your pic in my sig and think it's one of your posts lol

#TheTakeOverGoneBad

Bron always bounces back from a bad game or a bad loss.

35/10reb while dictating the pace, and staying in total control. Spurs are 'kawhi leonard turns into a total beast and danny green will rain 25 3s in next 4 games' away from winning a championship. basically it's not gonna happen this year.

Well this can be two different arguments. Talent wise I think he is right there and one could argue it either way. Same with Kobe.

Or do you mean accomplishments? Obviosly Bron has some catching up to do. Not just with Jordan either...

Lebron will pass Jordan in every statistical category, points, rebounds, assists, steals, etc. He will not catch Jordan in championships.....and he will NEVER pass Malone in points, rebounds, winning percentage regular season, free throws, free throws made, layups, dunks, 3 points plays, punishment physically to an opponent, (stitches to the skull) offensive rebounds, defensive rebounds....did I leave anything out?

agreed. Bron's BBIQ should never be questioned.

i watched him in awe last night. dat jumperz were wet yo

jumpers contested goin in amazes me of how good that dang lebron is, but it's not bbiq it's cold bloodedness, experience and psyche-out-killerness.