What's new

Jazz Sign Royce O'Neale

Don't know why Jazz signed this guy over Mbah a Moute.

Mbah a Moute would fit our culture and the direction we are headed really nicely. I would love to see us sign him.

Don't know why Jazz signed this guy over Mbah a Moute.

Yeah, maybe, but I think Utah is too deep for him to get consistent minutes.

At Houston he has the repertoire with CP3. They like to play small so he can probably get a lot of minutes at 4.

Isn't it possible that we're just gonna switch Bolomboy over to a two way contract? Is that a thing we can do?

ESPN lists Jonas Jerebko as a Jazz roster player. Seems more significant than Udoh and Royce "somebody". Yet no mention do I find in the forum about Jerebko. Does anyone know if Jerebko IS a Jazz player? Yeah I know, old man can't keep up. True, oh so true!

Tony Jones tweeted this about O'Neale::

"Jazz love his two way potential. He was the best player in their 2016 free agent mini camp. They tried to sign him last year."

ESPN lists Jonas Jerebko as a Jazz roster player. Seems more significant than Udoh and Royce "somebody". Yet no mention do I find in the forum about Jerebko. Does anyone know if Jerebko IS a Jazz player? Yeah I know, old man can't keep up. True, oh so true!

You know this forum has more than 1 page, right? If you're only going to check in occasionally, threads may drop due to inactivity.

Tony Jones tweeted this about O'Neale::

"Jazz love his two way potential. He was the best player in their 2016 free agent mini camp. They tried to sign him last year."

So a 3 and d guy who perhaps already has showed great d and just needs to be coached up on the 3. They likely see potential given his college % and 90% from the line in Spain.

If there was a trade in the works, I'd like it to be something like

SA receives: Favors
Utah receives: Love
Cleveland receives: Aldridge, Joe Johnson

but I don't really see Cleveland (and maybe even SA, because of Favors' health) jumping at this

If there was a trade in the works, I'd like it to be something like

SA receives: Favors
Utah receives: Love
Cleveland receives: Aldridge, Joe Johnson

but I don't really see Cleveland (and maybe even SA, because of Favors' health) jumping at this

Makes no sense for Cleveland.