What's new

John Stockton Claims Medicine is Bad

I abuse the **** out of several chemicals every day.

I won't go even a minute in a normal day without ingesting several liters of O2

I drink like a sailor on shore leave, 8oz here, 20oz there, sometimes even more than 32oz in a sitting of my favorite chemical, H20.

I like protein, I like calcium, I like beta carotene, **** man, there are so many chemicals I'm hardcore into, you might even say addicted to, I can't even name them all.

Yum yum yum, give me chemicals.

I basically don't eat anything unless it contains chemicals. I refuse. Either it has chemicals or it can take a ****ing hike because chemicals are my jam.

True everything is chemicals

Well… I mean… some peoples body get attuned to their diet. Or I would assume micro biome. I’ve heard of people who quit drinking at the age of 75 and that’s what killed them. I don’t know the science on that but some part of me wants to think it’s true.

Doctors and nurse practitioners study the G.I. tract in great detail, that wasn’t part of my education.

Last edited:
From what I have seen (and saying it works or doesn't is a vast oversimplification) it appears that there are some completely un-understood benefits to acupuncture for treating some conditions, however, I haven't seen any real studies that compare it to traditional Western medicine. It seem to be good for chronic pain more than anything else, especially the kinds that the Drs also can't find a specific cause for, at least from a quick glance at these results.

Mostly the placebo effect really.

Mostly the placebo effect really.

It’s interesting you bring this up.
I was giving an Uber ride to a hypnotist and telling him how I plan on opening my practice.

He suggested that I study a little bit of hypnotism and apply it to my practice because “everyone is open to a little suggestion”

Which brings me to think that a lot of the therapy is placebo driven.
However, there are already so many health benefits to massage that placebo is really at the tail end of my focus.

I drink like a sailor on shore leave, 8oz here, 20oz there, sometimes even more than 32oz in a sitting of my favorite chemical, H20.

I like protein, I like calcium, I like beta carotene, **** man, there are so many chemicals I'm hardcore into, you might even say addicted to, I can't even name them all.

I basically don't eat anything unless it contains chemicals. I refuse. Either it has chemicals or it can take a ****ing hike because chemicals are my jam.
Even jam has chemicals!

In a state where the vast majority is white you've brought up "the black community" multiple times. Why?

I'd like to know your thoughts on this article.

Just for the record, It’s wrong they are wishing any harm on you.
However, I don’t think people take them too seriously as people get passionate defending their perception.

I would like to take this opportunity to say do appreciate your insight, and I tend to agree with most things I’ve read from you.

I have a bit of a zealous nature toward holistic health. Too many companies have made money off me with various fads for fitness and well-being.
I believe it’s important to spread awareness of these type of things

Oooooo. Acupuncture is actually.

I disagree with this statement.

Let me do some acupressure on you. (No needles bro) and feel your body change.
well you can disagree that Earth is round too. Does not make it scientific fact. There is no scientific evidence of "body meridians" Qi points" " life force energy" and other pseudoscience acupuncture is based on. Placebo effect is the only valid explanation.

This is an opinion piece, not a study.

The pharmaceutical industry doesn't deserve a defense, but drugs save many more lives than they cost.

Thanks for your reply. Your video gave a me a better understanding of the situation.
As I understand it Trump's solution would have set precedents that would not be ideal for most Americans.

With your second point you seem focused on @Gameface and @The Thriller more than my question; which is understandable. I enjoy Gameface's comments and his contributions to this site but I did put in my first report because I think the things he said were over the line.

Vaccination reduces the viral load a person experiences. When that person has less of the virus, they will spread less of the virus. You being vaccinated means you would spread less of the virus than if you were unvaccinated.

Vaccination involves risk reduction (last I heard, by a factor of ten or so).

Back